euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:

Yeah... I understand. Ed and Jeff wanted me there too (earlier than you!) but I had to tell them I was travelling with my husband.... :mrgreen:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=118930&hilit=+single
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    morning all
    whats happening

Gary me an Susan are in jurys in dublin an belfast :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Which Jury's Inn in Dublin?
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    redrock wrote:

parnell st ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    redrock wrote:

parnell st ;)
    thank God..Yvi remember those words,names.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    need a 10c Berlin tix for a very good good friend,please help.. :)
    yahoo1st.gif
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Pke wrote:
    redrock wrote:

parnell st ;)

I'm at a different one... Am I going to be the only one at custom house? :(
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Morning all :wave:
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I just got a text from Dimi, he's at a Greek wedding, and he wanted me to tell you he loves you all :lol::lol:

I also got that text :mrgreen: OPAAAAAAA!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Man, only 7 days til we fly... exciting times! :mrgreen:

Quick question, does anyone know if in Ireland, they have 2 or 3 pin plugs? :think:

I know it's the Internet and it's not always true but general opinion is that it's three plugs. I think you was asking about the England vs Slovenia game in Belfast? I was talking to a friend who worked there for two weeks and said it's not too bad and that he saw people in England shirts, this was in the protestant area of course, he told me not to even go into the Republican area as he was working in that area and experienced not a very friendly welcome.

He recommended a couple of pubs as well, one was called the John Hewitt and the other was called The Spaniard which apparently is Bill Murrays favourite pub. :lol: He did say a lot of the pubs are very traditional and some quite small though and some later clubs at night wouldn't let him in due to being English, one place even denied him when he was with a group of irish who tried to convince the doormen to let him in.

I get to Dublin early Monday morning and would be up for a meet up before checking into hotel etc.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I honestly think that the city centre will be fine. The areas outside of that are very separated, so I wouldn't venture there unless you were sure it was not a Republican area.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    im thinking,how much money i need to exchange euros-pounds for belfast-lonmdon,,3 days from 23th-26th..
    300 pounds will be enough?
    im thinking,how much money i need to exchange euros-pounds for belfast-lonmdon,,3 days from 23th-26th..
    Is that only for beer money?
    redrock wrote:
    and food and buses-tube souvenir.,.,,hotel ill pay with card.
  • redrock wrote:
    and food and buses-tube souvenir.,.,,hotel ill pay with card.

We're taking about £120 for 1 night in Belfast and 2 in London. Not planning on buying anny merch or souveniers in either tho, just tube, beer and food.
  • I've just called BMIbaby to enquire about the liquids policy and my contact lenses (daily disposables) and the guy treated me like an idiot! He actually said "Of course you can take contact lenses *impatient sigh* was there anything alse?"

NOT happy :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I've just called BMIbaby to enquire about the liquids policy and my contact lenses (daily disposables) and the guy treated me like an idiot! He actually said "Of course you can take contact lenses *impatient sigh* was there anything alse?"

NOT happy :evil:

I believe you can take anything you want as long as it isn't in anything larger than 100ml bottle :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Brisk. wrote:
    I believe you can take anything you want as long as it isn't in anything larger than 100ml bottle :)

...and it all fits in a clear ziplock-able plastic bag. Most airports are easy-going enough if you forget one item (for me, it's always the eyedrops I leave in a li'l makeup bag thingy), except Stansted where they go a bit security crazy :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    Brisk. wrote:
    Moemai wrote:
    PEOPLE ARE IGNORING MY PICTURE! dimitris where is your dirty mind
    and tomorrow the netherlands are playing!!! whoooohooo where something orange or eat an orange :oops:

*wear

dude it was late :shock:
    moemai... I just noticed your pic. :oops:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

...and it all fits in a clear ziplock-able plastic bag. Most airports are easy-going enough if you forget one item (for me, it's always the eyedrops I leave in a li'l makeup bag thingy), except Stansted where they go a bit security crazy :roll:

Ah yeah i forgot the bag shit and the fact they make you pay for them. But thanks anyway Sian, I've gotta take a few pairs of lenses myself.
    Moemai wrote:
    dude it was late :shock:

tut tut ;)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Spoke to the sticker printers today, they're being printed tomorrow so should be with me on Thursday all being well! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Spoke to the sticker printers today, they're being printed tomorrow so should be with me on Thursday all being well! :D

:D

Would have made great tattoos! 8-)
  • dottles wrote:

Cool.

I just bought a new camera since the one we were going to borrow became unavailable.
    dottles wrote:

Cool.

I just bought a new camera since the one we were going to borrow became unavailable.

What's the specs?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

Cool.

Cool :D what ya get?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cool.

What's the specs?

10.02 mega pixels with a 3x optical zoom. Its not amazing but couldnt afford to go all out on one.

£67 with a 4gb memory card.

10.02 mega pixels with a 3x optical zoom. Its not amazing but couldnt afford to go all out on one.

Yeah thats not too bad, my mate just looked for a new camera so was just intrigued. If you wanted to take photos of bands though you could have done with 5x optical zoom at least and maybe sacrifice some MP but whatever should be good.

4gb cards are like a fiver on ebay so I hope you didn't get ripped by somewhere like Currys.
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    cant wait cant wait cant errr wait ....im going to see you ...and him and you and her and im ganna see my friends :D

come up to london on the 24th have a quick leonaid with you and then see you in the que at 8am :shock:
    then a small gig then where we off to
  • Brisk. wrote:

Yeah thats not too bad, my mate just looked for a new camera so was just intrigued. If you wanted to take photos of bands though you could have done with 5x optical zoom at least and maybe sacrifice some MP but whatever should be good.

4gb cards are like a fiver on ebay so I hope you didn't get ripped by somewhere like Currys.

£11 for the card. Its more for out and about and the travelling rather than the gigs themselves.