euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hard Rock Cafe Dublin menu -
    http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/menu.aspx?LocationID=392&MIBenumID=3

14 euro for a basic burger...so in Cairo you got a steal :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:

OUUUUCH, okay yeah lets fine somewhere super cheap. Hey, in McDonalds I get a free burger when I order a meal a with my student card :lol::D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Need to exchange mobile numbers with some of you so if anyone wants to PM them to me it will be handy. I have a few already. We have a lunch date then? Maybe a bus tour if anyone else is interested in Leanne's idea? Could be fun.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Need to exchange mobile numbers with some of you so if anyone wants to PM them to me it will be handy. I have a few already. We have a lunch date then? Maybe a bus tour if anyone else is interested in Leanne's idea? Could be fun.. :D

Yeah just make sure you lemme know whats going on :)

Dam I just realised I'm gonna need a lot of spending moneys! If I withdraw from a machine in Ireland or mainland Europe i'll get charged a massive fee right?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited June 2010
    i visit all Hard Rock Cafe in the cities i go,so Dublin will be too :)
    i think belfast dont have one,right?
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    It depends on who you bank with Ed, but if it's Halifax like me, then yes indeedy a fee and commission
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Well, maybe we could go on Sunday before we join Jenny for cocktails :D
    dottles wrote:

Us Scots expect a T-bone with all the trimmings for that and a pudding!! :o We're easy, will go where everyone is comfortable with the price. We'll probably go to the Hard Rock one of the days anyway though. I'm such a pig on holiday! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    dottles wrote:
    It depends on who you bank with Ed, but if it's Halifax like me, then yes indeedy a fee and commission

Ahh oki

Natwest!
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ahh oki

Natwest!

Purchases = 2.75% + £1.25 per purchase
    Cash Withdrawal = 2% min £2, max £5 (with possibly an extra fee)
    dottles wrote:

thats the plan 8-) ..ill ask Yvi ofcourse :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

thats the plan 8-) ..ill ask Yvi ofcourse :mrgreen:
    We're only there from Monday but whatever suits everyone else. What time do you guys pick up your 10c tickets in Dublin?

veddertown wrote:
    We're only there from Monday but whatever suits everyone else. What time do you guys pick up your 10c tickets in Dublin?

Defo find somewhere for lunch on the Monday if not Hard Rock Cafe.
    Not had the 10c email yet about ticket collection, Ian will get the one for Dublin for me as I'm using his spare.
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Not had the 10c email yet about ticket collection, Ian will get the one for Dublin for me as I'm using his spare.
    We didn't get 10c tickets so we'll not be going to the 02 too early. Early enough in case Ed comes out for a pre-set though! :D Right, I'm up in 5 hours so off to bed for me. Goodnight folks!! :yawn:

veddertown wrote:
    ill be around 7-8 am.. :mrgreen:
    As soon as the ticket office opens.
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: night folks...sweet dreams y'all!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,514
    does anyone know if you have to pre book the train from dublin to belfast or can you just rock up
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

And Ian was hoping he'd have had the collection info emailed from 10c by now, but probably in the next day or two hopefully.

Had a nice chilled out weekend, after leaving work at 2 I went back to visit the family, yesterday went up to Glastonbury to check out the town, and that culminated in a leisurely walk up the Tor. Just annoyed I forgot my camera! 4 more days in the ofice!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    veddertown wrote:
    The ticket people won't! :mrgreen:
    does anyone know if you have to pre book the train from dublin to belfast or can you just rock up

Yeah, it's best if you pre-book, a lot of us did it on the day the tickets went on sale, I believe on many trains there are only first class seats available.
    Have a look on the Irish Rail site for more info.
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809

im afraid that first two trains are totaly booked already. well maybe the 1st class and stuff around 60 euros a trip could be available...

http://www.irishrail.ie/home/
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    Hub. wrote:
    HRC's next weeeeek! HRC's next weeeeek! HRC's next weeeeek! yahoo1st.gif

I love that smilie!!!

...and Ian, you really thought you'd have had the confirmation through already??? :lol:
    It will be cool when they do come through though. I hope Belfast and London come through before Sunday though...
    redrock wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Mr McCready want me there.. :D
    alesek wrote:

im afraid that first two trains are totaly booked already. well maybe the 1st class and stuff around 60 euros a trip could be available...

http://www.irishrail.ie/home/
    you freaks,booked all the trains.. :roll:
  • Morning all :wave:
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I just got a text from Dimi, he's at a Greek wedding, and he wanted me to tell you he loves you all :lol::lol:

I also got that text :mrgreen: OPAAAAAAA!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Man, only 7 days til we fly... exciting times! :mrgreen:

Quick question, does anyone know if in Ireland, they have 2 or 3 pin plugs? :think:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hub. wrote:
    HRC's next weeeeek! HRC's next weeeeek! HRC's next weeeeek! yahoo1st.gif

:clap::D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    PEARL JAM EUROPE TOUR.....NEXT WEEK :mrgreen:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:
    Mr McCready want me there.. :D

Yeah... I understand. Ed and Jeff wanted me there too (earlier than you!) but I had to tell them I was travelling with my husband.... :mrgreen: