euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Brisk. wrote:
    Someone say cocktails? :D

What day are you getting to Dublin Ed?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

21st :( But get into Dublin at 7.30am :)

If drinking isn't already going on can someone tell me anything I should see in Dublin?
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    PEOPLE ARE IGNORING MY PICTURE! dimitris where is your dirty mind
    and tomorrow the netherlands are playing!!! whoooohooo where something orange or eat an orange :oops:
    Moemai wrote:
    and tomorrow the netherlands are playing!!! whoooohooo where something orange or eat an orange :oops:

*wear
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

21st :( But get into Dublin at 7.30am :)

If drinking isn't already going on can someone tell me anything I should see in Dublin?
    We're getting in just after you Ed. A bit early in the day for my liking when I'm supposed to be on holiday.. :|
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    We're getting in just after you Ed. A bit early in the day for my liking when I'm supposed to be on holiday.. :|

I was getting in in the afternoon but my flight got moved... :roll:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    so,breakfast with ouzo??+is Daniel birthday at 21th,, :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Moemai wrote:
    what foto? :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I get in at 14.30 on the Sunday :D
    You lot staying at The Anchor?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Ashfield House 8-)
    Moemai wrote:

I had admired in the Pearl Jam Dirty Birds group :D

Daniel?
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

I was getting in in the afternoon but my flight got moved... :roll:
    We're only getting into Glasgow just before midnight on the 20th and we have to get through to East Kilbride to our accomodation and be up again at 5am. :(
    dottles wrote:
    We're at the Anchor Leanne!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah! So you can just come and leave your bags with one of us already there if they will not let you check in...
    dottles wrote:

Daniel?
    i like uk people ,but i tour with Germans.. :lol::lol:
    u will meet him,is in our hotel,as mirella and the rest of bugs/and im touring with Daniel the last gigs from venice till lisbon,flights,hotel..etc
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah! So you can just come and leave your bags with one of us already there if they will not let you check in...
    when u book Gary?
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That would be really good! We're not travelling with too much but don't fancy carting it around all day either. We'll come and wake you all up!! :D

I need a companion for the day!
    [
    when u book Gary?

We booked all our hotels back in December D.
    Dublin - Anchor
    Belfast - Jury's Inn
    London - Ascot Hyde Park
    Did you have a good weekend at the beach D! I heard all about the wedding already.. :lol:

Brisk. wrote:
    We were hoping to meet up with some of you folks for lunch? There's a Hard Rock and a Wagamama's and Jenny told me about a few places that could be worth a visit..

Brisk. wrote:

Matey, there will be plenty of people about.
    I quite fancy doing the Dublin bus tour thing again, I was a tad hungover from drinking too much pink champagne the last time I did it, but it was very funny.
    edited June 2010
    veddertown wrote:
    [
    when u book Gary?

Dublin - Anchor
    Belfast - Jury's Inn
    London - Ascot Hyde Park
    Did you have a good weekend at the beach D! I heard all about the wedding already.. :lol:
    we are in all the same hotels.. :) .just ask,cos i have 2 booking in Anchor and i cancel the one.,so a single is now free ;)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    We were hoping to meet up with some of you folks for lunch? There's a Hard Rock and a Wagamama's and Jenny told me about a few places that could be worth a visit..

Ahhh I forgot, whenever I got to a city I always go to the Hard Rock Cafes, the one I went to in Malta had some really random stuff like Roger Stevens' guitar and stuff. Also they do good cheap food and have the best brownie sundae ever!

Lemme know when you about town!
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Sounds like a plan!
    Marco will be around by then as well.
    veddertown wrote:
    [
    when u book Gary?

Dublin - Anchor
    Belfast - Jury's Inn
    London - Ascot Hyde Park
    we are in all the same hotels.. :) .just ask,cos i have 2 booking in Anchor,so a single is now free ;)

Seems Yvi is not here....we are in the Premier Inn in Belfast not Jurys :oops:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Brisk. wrote:
    Also they do good cheap food and have the best brownie sundae ever!

Hard Rock Cafe in Dublin isn't all that cheap.

If yer lookin' for awesome grub, check out Eddie Rockets. It's just as expensive but very very nommy :D

Ooo this day next week we could have a nice feed of cocktails in us... I think I'll start off with a Woo Woo!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dottles wrote:
    we are in all the same hotels.. :) .just ask,cos i have 2 booking in Anchor,so a single is now free ;

now you see how she help me,right?? :lol::lol:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Also they do good cheap food and have the best brownie sundae ever!

Hard Rock Cafe in Dublin isn't all that cheap.

If yer lookin' for awesome grub, check out Eddie Rockets. It's just as expensive but very very nommy :D

Ooo this day next week we could have a nice feed of cocktails in us... I think I'll start off with a Woo Woo!

I remeber it being okay. When I want to Cairo Hard Rock Cafe it was like £10 for 3 people for 3 courses and drink :D:D:D:D
    dottles wrote:

now you see how she help me,right?? :lol::lol:

I know, and in her absence you've got me doing it! :lol:
    Jennytree wrote:

i guess for find u ,ill be touched by..

J%27adore%20by%20Dior.jpg

8-)