euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, along with getting married :lol:

Ohh yeaaah, I'll have to experience that one time 8-)

Me too... but you have more years in which to achieve it :? :lol:
    When do you move?

Heh

Not a clue, got paperwork and stuff to hand which will be done Tuesday, So i guess 5 days after that I can collect the keys but I move home on Tuesday to go see Stone Temple Pilots then Green Day, then it's Mr. Tour Time, then after I'll move sometime after the 9th.
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Brisk. wrote:
    Heh

Not a clue, got paperwork and stuff to hand which will be done Tuesday, So i guess 5 days after that I can collect the keys but I move home on Tuesday to go see Stone Temple Pilots then Green Day, then it's Mr. Tour Time, then after I'll move sometime after the 9th.

:mrgreen: Good times ahead!!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Brisk. wrote:

Heh

Ed, try to catch Frank Turner supporting Green Day, he's ace. :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :D ..all goes well... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    edited June 2010
    :D ..all goes well... 8-)

You're tourhorny Dimi, of course it does!!
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • SolevadSolevad Posts: 5
    I need 1 ticket for the Berlin show! Anyone?!
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Good evening all !
    Hope you had a good week end ... mine was excellent but I'm soooo tired after 2 days of stag party 8-);)
    I'll probably go to bed ... now :shock:
    last minutes request..need a 10c berlin tix..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Heh

Yes my mate dragged me to Frank Turner when he played here in Nottingham, was his first sold out show and I can say It was great stuff.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Evening all
    philthehip wrote:
    Evening all

Evening Philip.
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Heh

Yes my mate dragged me to Frank Turner when he played here in Nottingham, was his first sold out show and I can say It was great stuff.

Love him, I'm thinking of going to London to see him in December.
    I've seen him a few times down here and he seems to get better each time.
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Evening all

Evening Philip.

Phillip dude. Im posh :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    Evening all

Evening mister, how's you?
    All good I hope...

(just seen your reply to Ed, Phillip indeed!! My Dad is plain Philip :D )

Question for peeps, SD cards - gotta 4gb but was thinking of buying a bigger one, do I go 8gb or 16gb??
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Evening all

All good I hope...

Question for peeps, SD cards - gotta 4gb but was thinking of buying a bigger one, do I go 8gb or 16gb??

Im good cheers Leanne. 1 week and we will be checking last bits for tour and you will be drinking in Dublin :D
    Well all depends Leanne, how many full quality photos can you take with 4gb and will you exceed that or not...
    Brisk. wrote:
    Well all depends Leanne, how many full quality photos can you take with 4gb and will you exceed that or not...

Feck knows Ed, it's a new camera. The instructions reckon 600 photos on 4gb....so how much do you lot want you photos taken? :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Feck knows Ed, it's a new camera. The instructions reckon 600 photos on 4gb....so how much do you lot want you photos taken? :lol:

I think 600 will do of us :P You can get 8gb for about £10 free postage so may as well go for that.

If you go to automatic mode at least it will say how many it can do.

What are the specs of the camera? 8-)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Evening all

All good I hope...

Im good cheers Leanne. 1 week and we will be checking last bits for tour and you will be drinking in Dublin :D

Yeah, if I can get Dimi and Yvi to go to the pub...don't fancy going on my tod :lol:
    What time do you leave for Dublin?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, if I can get Dimi and Yvi to go to the pub...don't fancy going on my tod :lol:

suuuuuure you can!!
    wooooooohooooo!! GERMANYYYYYY!! i am so happy and surprised of our team :D:D:D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oh, and i'll take three SD cards with me, just in case. 1x 4gb, 2x 2 gb. Someone once told me it's better to use the smaller cards. AND in case you lose one of them, you still have the others :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

suuuuuure you can!!
    wooooooohooooo!! GERMANYYYYYY!! i am so happy and surprised of our team :D:D:D

4 - 0 is a very good win.

Good-o for the pub :D
    edited June 2010
    71step28 wrote:
    oh, and i'll take three SD cards with me, just in case. 1x 4gb, 2x 2 gb. Someone once told me it's better to use the smaller cards. AND in case you lose one of them, you still have the others :D
    SD cards?whats that?memory card?
    71step28 wrote:
    SD cards?whats that?

http://www.google.co.uk/images?rlz=1C1G ... =en&tab=wi
    Brisk. wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    SD cards?whats that?

http://www.google.co.uk/images?rlz=1C1G ... =en&tab=wi
    ah,ok..i got 8g in my camera,and 2x8g in my mobile..
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

*ahimhimhim*

;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

*ahimhimhim*

;)

Ahem...cocktails?? :lol:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

*ahimhimhim*

;)
    :roll: :oops:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

*ahimhimhim*

;)

Ahem...cocktails?? :lol:

YES!

http://www.capitol.ie/index.html

It's a date :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Someone say cocktails? :D