euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    talk u tomorrow peeps...to the beach now.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

To the beach! Wow, thats not fair! I'm sitting at work, as every saturday! :evil:
    Outside 32 degrees, sunshine, all the streets are empty...would love to go to the beach for the Viennese, the so called Donauinsel (danube island)!!
    donauinsel-22-donaustadt-wien-erleb.jpg
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning folks. Hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend. Recovered from last nights World Cup borefest and am at work as usual. Listening to the MSG 03 show from the dvd and it's sounding fucking ace! Must watch it before the tour I think which is in 10 days!!! Every time I type the word tour on my phone it offers me tourhorny as an alternative.. Have a great day all! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    veddertown wrote:
    Good morning folks. Hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend. Recovered from last nights World Cup borefest and am at work as usual. Listening to the MSG 03 show from the dvd and it's sounding fucking ace! Must watch it before the tour I think which is in 10 days!!! Every time I type the word tour on my phone it offers me tourhorny as an alternative.. Have a great day all! :D

Bäh, France : Uruguay was sooo boring!! :sick:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Bit cool in Cumbria, sun keeps poking it's head from behind the clouds so hopefully will stay dry. Hope so, digging the allotment this afternoon.

Hub - not such a football fan either, although I have North Korea in the sweepstake so I probably should follow them. Although I'm getting the impression I won't have to follow them for too long.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Morning (just!)
    Sun is shining beautifully here, Cornwall always looks stunning in the sunshine :D
    I'm not off to the beach, though there is a gig rowing competition on at the main beach in town and my friend Natalie is rowing.
    Off out this afternoon to do some shopping, some more bits I need to take away and pressies for other people at home who seem to have birthdays whilst I am away...
    Typically I've been invited to 3 BBQ type things today.

This time next week the tour will be in touching distance (actually this time next week I will be in the hairdressers :lol: )

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Oooh, and isn'it wierd how things remind you of people...I opened the fridge this morning and saw the tub of clotted cream and thought, Gary would have eaten all that, I wonder if you can take clotted cream into Ireland :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Claireack wrote:
    Hub - not such a football fan either, although I have North Korea in the sweepstake so I probably should follow them. Although I'm getting the impression I won't have to follow them for too long.

The same concerning France. :mrgreen:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Brisk. wrote:
    waaaaaaaassssssssssuuuuuuuuppppppppppp europeansssz

congratz on the job ed

you asked earlier on what i do for a job

for my sins i run a garage Vauxhall car and Iveco Truck Dealership so thats keeps me pretty busy most of the time

hence the reason i disapear from here for a couple days at a time back and forward

in at work just now trying to catch up on some stuff so i can get everything sorted out next week ready for coming on tour

Paul ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    edited June 2010
    veddertown wrote:

Morning Gary whats happening man

think i,m going to have to find some time to head your way as i love a bit of salmon fishing when i get a chance and have alays fancied coming to Orkney

love a bit of nature and outside myself managed to swim with whale sharks in Mexico a couple years ago miles out in the ocean was feckin great

cant think on anything much better than standin fishin with a beer an some pearl jam playin

see you soon buddy ;)
    Post edited by Pke on
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    dottles wrote:
    Morning (just!)
    Sun is shining beautifully here, Cornwall always looks stunning in the sunshine :D
    I'm not off to the beach, though there is a gig rowing competition on at the main beach in town and my friend Natalie is rowing.
    Off out this afternoon to do some shopping, some more bits I need to take away and pressies for other people at home who seem to have birthdays whilst I am away...
    Typically I've been invited to 3 BBQ type things today.

This time next week the tour will be in touching distance (actually this time next week I will be in the hairdressers :lol: )

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

you enjoy yer day missus an mine an keep some of those stickers for me or i,ll need to skelp yer arse when i see ye :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17

have a good one d

catch up soon

Paul ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    right thats me caught up again

got 4 meetings next week plus the usual day to day stuff

then one big meeting monday 21st

then dublin here i feckin come 6 workin days an counting

toury fuckin horny i am :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    Think we are missing the Spain v Chile game at the world cup when PJ are at Hyde Park. Hopefully there's a big screen up so we can all watch that instead of being bored by some of the various support acts!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    icemanap wrote:
    Think we are missing the Spain v Chile game at the world cup when PJ are at Hyde Park. Hopefully there's a big screen up so we can all watch that instead of being bored by some of the various support acts!

No football in Hyde Park!!!! The pub is where you want to be!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Well that was a bit of a dire game! Can't wait to see Brazil.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Brisk. wrote:
    Well that was a bit of a dire game! Can't wait to see Brazil.
    When are Scotland on? ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • 1-1... bloody shocking :(

Tourhorny as hell today.... Got the last of our stuff and changing our cash to Euros tomorrow!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Usual hoof-n-hope from us English then... why oh why do some people ever think we're "one of the teams that can win it" ? it can only get better... Shirley ?

meanwhile...10 days... 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    oooOOOooo... Euros...!!! :oops:
    Al... i may be depending on you paying for my spare in Euros... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    oooOOOooo... Euros...!!! :oops:
    Al... i may be depending on you paying for my spare in Euros... ;)

Euros would help in paying for things jrd :roll:

We've got a great deal on ours :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Holy crap this is getting close :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • The Rock wrote:
    Holy crap this is getting close :)

It is, isn't it? :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see you again mate... Belfast is gonna be EPIC!!!!!! :mrgreen:

• The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    First show ever in Belfast? Yeah, this is gonna blow our minds for sure. I'm actually excited about having seats this time around so I don't have to queue all day :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
    :lol::lol::lol: I just got a text from Dimi, he's at a Greek wedding, and he wanted me to tell you he loves you all :lol::lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I just got a text from Dimi, he's at a Greek wedding, and he wanted me to tell you he loves you all :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: I am picturing that scene!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    dottles wrote:

Yeah he's said they've smashed plates 'OPA!' styley, drunk 2 bottles of whisky and 7 kilos of wine...and I think the last text was something about cigars :?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Random question :P

But does anyone know any reptile/bird owners?
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah he's said they've smashed plates 'OPA!' styley, drunk 2 bottles of whisky and 7 kilos of wine...and I think the last text was something about cigars :?
    Priceless.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925