euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited June 2010

Bare that in mind young David... she's a cheap easy night...

Did I just say that? :shh:

;)

No more beer for you!

She might be cheap but i'm not ;)

Hmmmm..... :problem: :problem: :lolno:

:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Pizza Express? Your a cheap night out aren't ya :lol:

Pub tea + wine + Football = :mrgreen:

Bare that in mind young David... she's a cheap easy night...

Did I just say that? :shh:

;)

No more beer for you!

Very true... you're too sweet and innocent to be cheap and sleazy :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

No more beer for you!

:lol::lol: He was telling me the other day of learning sexual moves from Eurotrash...that is not innocent :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

• No more beer for you!

:lol: I must have made a good first impression. May not be an acurate one tho :twisted:
  • dottles wrote:

No more beer for you!

:lol::lol: He was telling me the other day of learning sexual moves from Eurotrash...that is not innocent :lol::lol:

I learnt everything I know from Sexcetera and Eurotrash... you mean that's not innnocent? :shifty:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Princess Dottles! I shall remember that, your majesty ;)

Tee hee hee... I got lovely new gem set rings from my friend Lyd today, the girls in work laugh that I have a personal jeweller :lol:

The rings are lovely, and will go well with my necklace :D:D

• No more beer for you!

:lol: I must have made a good first impression. May not be an acurate one tho :twisted:

I would ask your first impression of me but you'd probably be right on the money... and feeling sorry for Dave :lol:

dottles wrote:

I learnt everything I know from Sexcetera and Eurotrash... you mean that's not innnocent? :shifty:

We're all innocent :angel: :shifty:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i snuck in though claire back passage
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

ill poke you ..

you're just making it worse... :D

*snigger*

p.s. please ITV stop playing that advert with El Tel 'singing'. please.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

We're all innocent :angel: :shifty:

Absolutely! Here's to innocence!

:raises glass:

*hic!* :mrgreen:

jrd wrote:

p.s. please ITV stop playing that advert with El Tel 'singing'. please.

They were selling it as a CD single in HMV today :shock: :shock:

• I would ask your first impression of me but you'd probably be right on the money... and feeling sorry for Dave :lol:

I wouldn't want to ruin 'the experience' for anyone else :lol:

That actually sounds a bit mean. I look forward to your company once more Sian and i should be in a better state then i was last time. 2 hours sleep and then 5 hours on a coach is not fun. More so with a hangover :?
    dottles wrote:

Tee hee hee... I got lovely new gem set rings from my friend Lyd today, the girls in work laugh that I have a personal jeweller :lol:

...pearl necklace...? ;)

:o :shock:

actually that's a really good ZZ Top song that is.

*hic* too!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:

ill poke you ..

*snigger*

Oh behave! :roll:

You've got a one track bloody mind...

jrd wrote:

ill poke you ..

*snigger*

Oh behave! :roll:

You've got a one track bloody mind...

sorry, i must have been infected by Dunkitis...

still... remind me again what hotel we're all staying at in Belfast...?

*rubs hands on thighs*
    jrd wrote:
    dottles wrote:

...pearl necklace...? ;)

:o :shock:

actually that's a really good ZZ Top song that is.

*hic* too!

:lol::lol: Nope, not for a while! :lol:
    Hmmm P Diddy on Jonathon Ross..Hmmmmm :?
  • dottles wrote:
    Hmmm P Diddy on Jonathon Ross..Hmmmmm :?

We're watching it too... he's not exactly rivetting... :?

jrd, for Stone's sake, behave! :roll:

• I'm off now peeps... Nighty night! *hic* :mrgreen:

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    I'm off now peeps... Nighty night! *hic* :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: night night...hope you won´t regret *hic* tomorrow morning
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    I'm off now peeps... Nighty night! *hic* :mrgreen:

Night night lady :D
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    To my Euro friends, I love you all! Hope you are all having a splendid Friday night.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    To my Euro friends, I love you all! Hope you are all having a splendid Friday night.
    There's no other kind of Friday night Fenway!! :D Glad you're in an apparently good mood! You better love us, we'll be touring together in 2012... :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    waaaaaaaassssssssssuuuuuuuuppppppppppp europeansssz
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    10 days!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    After 2pm today 4 more days at work!!! Anyone up to anything much this weekend? Isn't there some football on or something :D

001.gif
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Nathan,thanks man..we love you too. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning everyone. :wave:

It's sunny here too (but not for long: apparently, it's going to rain this afternoon).