euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    btw after titchinello (btw whats your fuckin real name?) open the thread about mike etc and i post dave from maiden,,,im fuckin stuck all night with Maiden...
    The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you'll see :mrgreen:

:D Ahhh...the good ol´ times...my first gig ever was Maiden :mrgreen:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    btw after titchinello (btw whats your fuckin real name?) open the thread about mike etc and i post dave from maiden,,,im fuckin stuck all night with Maiden...
    and thats a bad thing, iron maiden rule.... have you seen them live.. me about 5-6 times i think.
    first on the seveth son tour, 2nd row at edinburgh playhouse...that was amazing.

and my real name is robert.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    We´ll be rockin´ out in a few weeks :thumbup:
    yep!!with alchohol at nights and aspirine in the morning!!!

alchohol - yes, i don't believe in asprin, unless its really, really bad. :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: im used to bad alchohol..
    hey whats your favorite drink???im talikng to the 4 old acropolis guys,,
    mine is Four Roses ,Bourbon ,i can drink a factory of it,+ 34 bars,and some bottles..
    ok..and i love Tequila body shots in Amsterdam too 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:

my second,,was at 87 at athens,,my first was The Cure..at 85...God,,how old im??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    and thats a bad thing, iron maiden rule.... have you seen them live.. me about 5-6 times i think.
    first on the seveth son tour, 2nd row at edinburgh playhouse...that was amazing.

I was at all 3 nights at Edinburgh on that tour 88? and both nights in 86 + once in 90 and once at Ingliston in 90 too. :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12

on the seveth son tour, me too :mrgreen: ..was great night,,even after the gig when i spend the night in jail,cos i put fire in a train door..epic moments of youth!! :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    mine is Four Roses ,Bourbon ,i can drink a factory of it,+ 34 bars,and some bottles..

:D You can drink a factory of Four Roses/Bourbon? :shock:

My favorite is vodka & coke, JD with coke will do too, and tequilla? Hell Yes!!!
    Never had tequilla body shots in Amsterdam though...:D
    i prefer just beer, don't do vodka now, bad used it as a youngster, and can't stomach it now, whiskey in small doses, but i do like whiskey liqures. and i love rum n coke, thats more my kinda drink.

so beer and a rum n coke.. why you buying dimi
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D You can drink a factory of Four Roses/Bourbon? :shock:

My favorite is vodka & coke, JD with coke will do too, and tequilla? Hell Yes!!!
    Never had tequilla body shots in Amsterdam though...:D
    fuck,i try to remember the bar.name start with ..T....ill be there at 28th of june,,must take power before BERLIN.. :D

Hello Robert, my name is Marco..

Seventh Son show in Tilburg was my first one....Awesome...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    fuck,i try to remember the bar.name start with ..T....ill be there at 28th of june,,must take power before BERLIN.. :D

:D Starts with T? I´m guessing it must be in the red light district? :mrgreen:
    Funny the time I went to Amsterdam for Tom Waits I was a week there and hardly drank a thing. :mrgreen: I did have some Heineken which I would never drink at home. Beer is only for bbq's or the beach. I'm a red wine drinker or Moscow Mule's. Drambuie is fine too as is Aftershock (red) and ouzo or sambucca. Or green chartreuse, yellow chartreuse, Highland Park 18 year old whisky made just up the road, Glayva, Irish whiskey and Crabbies ginger wine mixed together. Oh and port or port and brandy. But I'm not really a drinker!! :lol:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Rum = :D
    Tequila = :twisted:
    Beer = :mrgreen:
    Vodka = :sick:
    Wine = :crazy:
    Whiskey = :thumbup:
    Guinness = 8-)
    Brandy = :P
    veddertown wrote:
    Funny the time I went to Amsterdam for Tom Waits I was a week there and hardly drank a thing. :mrgreen: I did have some Heineken which I would never drink at home. Beer is only for bbq's or the beach. I'm a red wine drinker or Moscow Mule's. Drambuie is fine too as is Aftershock (red) and ouzo or sambucca. Or green chartreuse, yellow chartreuse, Highland Park 18 year old whisky made just up the road, Glayva, Irish whiskey and Crabbies ginger wine mixed together. Oh and port or port and brandy. But I'm not really a drinker!! :lol:

:mrgreen:
    i prefer just beer, don't do vodka now, bad used it as a youngster, and can't stomach it now, whiskey in small doses, but i do like whiskey liqures. and i love rum n coke, thats more my kinda drink.

so ofcourse im drinks on Dimi!!
    Rum = :D
    Guinness = 8-)
    oh thanks
    that reminds me i like brandy too. :oops: doh
    Lone Wolf wrote:

my second,,was at 87 at athens,,my first was The Cure..at 85...God,,how old im??
    my first ever gig was .. bryan adams 1987. 2nd was ac/dc with dokken in birmingham. 3rd was metallica with danzig night 2 edinburgh 1988
    Guinness = 8-)
    Dave you need to try Highland Park 18 y/o from Orkney. It just won best Scottish whisky in the world and won best spirit in the world in 07 and 09. It's the gourmet shit!! :D

• veddertown wrote:
    Guinness = 8-)
    Dave you need to try Highland Park 18 y/o from Orkney. It just won best Scottish whisky in the world and won best spirit in the world in 07 and 09. It's the gourmet shit!! :D

Sounds expensive but i'll keep my eye out for it.
    robert from which part of scotland are u?u are close to Gary?
    Robert's town from mine would mean a half hour drive, 1 hour ferry and another 4+ hours drive. :|

veddertown wrote:
    Robert's town from mine would mean a half hour drive, 1 hour ferry and another 4+ hours drive. :|
    :shock: Gary,is your town on the map,or what?
    veddertown wrote:
    that sounds about right.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1T4AC ... CCAQ8gEwAA

thats my village.. findochty.
  • veddertown wrote:
    that sounds about right.

'Findochty'

It's Celtic for 'Arse end of nowhere' :lol:
    veddertown wrote:
    that sounds about right.

'Findochty'

It's Celtic for 'Arse end of nowhere' :lol:[/quote]

if i didn't laugh, i'd be offended, i'm originally from elgin, moved here in 2000

'Findochty'

It's Celtic for 'Arse end of nowhere' :lol:[/quote]
    Hey get that in the sense of humour thread. Come to think of it the bit about me being on the map beats all the vile bitching on that thread earlier too. :lol: Look for Kirkwall D! :D