euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Running free from Live After Death...EPIC!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    What's going dooooooown
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    just love that chugging of guitats, i'm running free .. yeah

scream for me greece
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Brisk. wrote:
    What's going dooooooown
    Bit of a geography lesson and alcohol forum tonight Ed. How are you? :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey get that in the sense of humour thread. Come to think of it the bit about me being on the map beats all the vile bitching on that thread earlier too. :lol: Look for Kirkwall D! :D
    :lol::lol::lol: Its Greek joke we say for mountain people..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    just love that chugging of guitats, i'm running free .. yeah

scream for me greece
    OPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    AND THIS FUCKIN DICKINSON KNOWS TO PLAY WITH THE CROWD...COME ON LONG BEACH!!!!
    i missed the boat on the whole opa thing, so just now i googled it (gotta love google)
    now i get it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=opa
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    What's going dooooooown

Geography lesson eh? I'm too lazy to read all this nonsense posts :lol:

I'm going through mega hell, got exams, gotta find somewhere to live and gotta get a placement for my 3rd uni of uni and worst thing is my accommodation here runs out on the 30th and I leave for tour on the 21st and i'm going to other gigs before hand so I'm coming home around the 15th as its easier and cheaper to get to London from home home so I have about a week and a half to sort shit out.

But yeah listening to some Rage bootlegs but don't have anything to do visually so thought i'd join in.
    You'll love this one then!! PJ should play Donington :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og8RLL6L ... re=channel

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    ]
    veddertown wrote:
    Look for Kirkwall D! :D
    :shock: man!!where is that!!!are u inside the globe???not sure of what i see!!
    Ha ha scrap that link! That was not meant to be the hives? D look for Scotland, head north to the little dots above the main bit and you're close! We speak Gaelic, eat peats and herring and potatoes are the currency! :lol:

]
    veddertown wrote:
    Look for Kirkwall D! :D
    :shock: man!!where is that!!!are u inside the globe???not sure of what i see!!

my mother, and gran(r.i.p) are from shetland, a lot of my family tree comes from shetland, i'd like to think i have some viking blood in me. :lol::lol:
    veddertown wrote:
    Ha ha scrap that link! That was not meant to be the hives? D look for Scotland, head north to the little dots above the main bit and you're close! We speak Gaelic, eat peats and herring and potatoes are the currency! :lol:
    fuck man..u have summer there?
    gary, what likes the ferry to orkney, my wife thinks sometime we should take a trip up that way, some year
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    What's going dooooooown

Geography lesson eh? I'm too lazy to read all this nonsense posts :lol:

I'm going through mega hell, got exams, gotta find somewhere to live and gotta get a placement for my 3rd uni of uni and worst thing is my accommodation here runs out on the 30th and I leave for tour on the 21st and i'm going to other gigs before hand so I'm coming home around the 15th as its easier and cheaper to get to London from home home so I have about a week and a half to sort shit out.

But yeah listening to some Rage bootlegs but don't have anything to do visually so thought i'd join in.
    Hey Ed dry your eyes! My missus is pregnant and I can't even afford a Philly box before the tour! :lol:
    You coping ok with the exams? You should worry about one thing at a time. God only knows how you'll cope with real pressure like if Soundgarden come to the UK or something. ;)

• PkePke Posts: 846
    btw after titchinello (btw whats your fuckin real name?) open the thread about mike etc and i post dave from maiden,,,im fuckin stuck all night with Maiden...
    The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you'll see :mrgreen:
    and thats a bad thing, iron maiden rule.... have you seen them live.. me about 5-6 times i think.
    first on the seveth son tour, 2nd row at edinburgh playhouse...that was amazing.

and my real name is robert.

hey now we talking

seems like all the old boys are on here tonight

been at my sisters for a few beers textin gary an phill whilst there ( got into trouble for that)

my first gig was maiden to at donington 88

then at the playhouse to robert after that fuckin loce them

was just watchin metallica fade to black on sky fuckin love that song
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    veddertown wrote:
    fuck man..u have summer there?
    Yeah D like every year! Summer is June, Autumn last's from July until October then it's winter until May then Spring is all of May. We're pretty lucky that way! :D
    gary, what likes the ferry to orkney, my wife thinks sometime we should take a trip up that way, some year
    It's not as bad as it's reputation believe me. Pretty calm 90% of the time. This is honestly a lovely place and I wouldn't swap it for anywhere except Amsterdamin the world! :D

so,we are here oldies and Brisk? :lol::lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    btw after titchinello (btw whats your fuckin real name?) open the thread about mike etc and i post dave from maiden,,,im fuckin stuck all night with Maiden...

:D Ahhh...the good ol´ times...my first gig ever was Maiden :mrgreen:
    my second,,was at 87 at athens,,my first was The Cure..at 85...God,,how old im??

fuck sake just came in an catchin up on all the mails

its like an old school renunion dimi i fuckin love the cure your the man
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Ed dry your eyes! My missus is pregnant and I can't even afford a Philly box before the tour! :lol:
    You coping ok with the exams? You should worry about one thing at a time. God only knows how you'll cope with real pressure like if Soundgarden come to the UK or something. ;)

Baah you dont need a Philly box set!! Oh wow! When is it due? Is it your first?

Exams are okay just more of an inconvenience! Yeah I swear down if SG announce a European tour then goodbye being above the overdrawn line.
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    and thats a bad thing, iron maiden rule.... have you seen them live.. me about 5-6 times i think.
    first on the seveth son tour, 2nd row at edinburgh playhouse...that was amazing.

Hello Robert, my name is Marco..

Seventh Son show in Tilburg was my first one....Awesome...

was everyones first show maiden ????????
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

was everyones first show maiden ????????

Manic Street Preachers @ Wembley Arena 2004 :P
    Pke wrote:

hey now we talking

seems like all the old boys are on here tonight

been at my sisters for a few beers textin gary an phill whilst there ( got into trouble for that)

then at the playhouse to robert after that fuckin loce them

was just watchin metallica fade to black on sky fuckin love that song

my first gig was maiden to at donington 88

Hey Paul, did you get pished? I'm on bottle number 2 and still watching the Berlin dvd so kindly donated by dimi and I'm up to Faithful now. :)

veddertown wrote:

I was at all 3 nights at Edinburgh on that tour 88? and both nights in 86 + once in 90 and once at Ingliston in 90 too. :)

aha but did you see them at ayr pavilion left the pub and qued overnight for tickets for that one tickt no# 36
    wolfsbane suported that night
    couldnt actully move my neck for a week after that one
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    my second,,was at 87 at athens,,my first was The Cure..at 85...God,,how old im??

fuck sake just came in an catchin up on all the mails

its like an old school renunion dimi i fuckin love the cure your the man
    really paul,today i enjoy so much the thread..with all the guys who are older than Big Ben
    girl i used to go out with was a big cure fan, i like them but not a big fan, i'd go see them live though.

i remember also being right at front before slayer at donington can't remember the year, but it was the day lars didn't turn up, and metallica played for the one and only time without him, anyway i was at the very front before slayer, and this girl next to me, all she could talk to me abot was the cure, she even showed me a pic of her and robert smith when they met in australia. just wanted to tell you that,

oh and after the slayer gig,is when my friend proposed to his wife, way to set the mood :twisted: :twisted:
    Pke wrote:
    dimi i fuckin love the cure your the man
    a few people in the world are unique like Robert Smith..and they fuckin play 3 hours show
    girl i used to go out with was a big cure fan, i like them but not a big fan, i'd go see them live though.

i remember also being right at front before slayer at donington can't remember the year, but it was the day lars didn't turn up, and metallica played for the one and only time without him, anyway i was at the very front before slayer, and this girl next to me, all she could talk to me abot was the cure, she even showed me a pic of her and robert smith when they met in australia. just wanted to tell you that,

oh and after the slayer gig,is when my friend proposed to his wife, way to set the mood :twisted: :twisted:

The Cure played for 3 hours 30 when I saw them. They truly are a fucking incredible band, people don't realise how deep they are as they usually just hear Love cats or Boys Don't Cry which are an insult to them really.