euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
    Sorry guys cant be arsed looking through loads of pages, but do we have meeting up places for a swally before Belfast and Berlin????
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Sorry guys cant be arsed looking through loads of pages, but do we have meeting up places for a swally before Belfast and Berlin????
    belfast no,we travel and check in the hotel and then to the show
    in berlin,some ideas are out there,,me and some friends will be in the city at night before the show..
    ill update where
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
    belfast no,we travel and check in the hotel and then to the show
    in berlin,some ideas are out there,,me and some friends will be in the city at night before the show..
    ill update where

Doh of course the Belfast is the day after Dublin...
    What a cock i am!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Morning all

collage submission done this morning ,got meeting this afternoon :D

another meeting wed next week an 2 days at collage thu ,fri :evil:

after that i,m on the run down cause its only a week and 1/2 till the begining of the tour :D

thank feckin fuck here we go :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414

There is a meet-up the night before the Belfast gig, but the closest place we could get that would accommodate everyone was in Dublin, at the O2. At least there's a kick-ass band who've agreed to play for our entertainment. I think they play a lot of the same stuff as Pearl Jammed played in Manchester last year. They're probably not quite as good though...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Nice! I think me and the missus are going to that meet too. Not expecting much conversation though. That band play way loud! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Nice! I think me and the missus are going to that meet too. Not expecting much conversation though. That band play way loud! :mrgreen:
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I think I saw that band years ago in Dublin. I remember one of the lads from it gave me a plec, dunno what he was at :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • PkePke Posts: 846

There is a meet-up the night before the Belfast gig, but the closest place we could get that would accommodate everyone was in Dublin, at the O2. At least there's a kick-ass band who've agreed to play for our entertainment. I think they play a lot of the same stuff as Pearl Jammed played in Manchester last year. They're probably not quite as good though...

NICE ONE

I THINK THEY PLAYED GLASGOW IN 2000 SURE IVE SEEN THEM TO

:lol::lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    Jennytree wrote:
    I think I saw that band years ago in Dublin. I remember one of the lads from it gave me a plec, dunno what he was at :lol:

I know! This other fella threw a feckin' tambourine at me! I don't know what I did to deserve that. Bad-tempered bunch, if you ask me.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • The Black Keys been promoted to main stage at Werchter :)

But just realised my train doesnt arrive at Leuven until ten to 2, and then we gotta set the tent up so will probably only catch 15 mins at best :(
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • Sorry guys cant be arsed looking through loads of pages, but do we have meeting up places for a swally before Belfast and Berlin????

:lol::lol::lol:

You crack me up Damien :mrgreen:

Afternoon all! :wave:

Eurgh! I've spent all bloody morning at the hospital being poked prodded and tested... on the plus side, It turns out I may be fit as a fiddle! I just have to wear a heart monitor for 48 hours in a few weeks and if that comes back ok then I can be discharged! on the PLUS PLUS side, the Echocardiogram dude told me I had nice boobs :wtf: :lol:8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    [ the Echocardiogram dude told me I had nice boobs-)
    fuckin Airforce i hate you,,only Aircraft and oil you can see and touch :twisted: :roll:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    This thread has muchly cheered me up after I discovered the price of the sunglasses I now really really really want (£300 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: )

Sian, :shock: at the guy from the hospital :lol::lol: but did you smile inwardly just a tad?
    Glad to hear it looks like things are all ok!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    The Black Keys been promoted to main stage at Werchter :)

But just realised my train doesnt arrive at Leuven until ten to 2, and then we gotta set the tent up so will probably only catch 15 mins at best :(

You're never gonna be on the festivalsite for The Black Keys and should probably be happy if you make it on time for AIC if you arrive in Leuven by 2. 15 minutes busdrive from Leuven to Werchter if there's no wait, 30 minutes to walk to the camping and setting up and getting to the festival area will probably take more than 30 minutes too.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It turns out I may be fit as a fiddle!
    Good to know!
    on the PLUS PLUS side, the Echocardiogram dude told me I had nice boobs :wtf: :lol:8-)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    The Black Keys been promoted to main stage at Werchter :)(

PERFECT!!
    Jenny,what time at 21th we go to the bar?? :)
    fuck im so exiting!!!
  • dottles wrote:
    This thread has muchly cheered me up after I discovered the price of the sunglasses I now really really really want (£300 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: )
    I had this dilemma a couple pf months back... I decided to take the plunge, buy a cheaper pair that looked pretty much the same and get contact lenses! :lol:
    Are the ones you want prescription?
    dottles wrote:
    Sian, :shock: at the guy from the hospital :lol::lol: but did you smile inwardly just a tad?
    Glad to hear it looks like things are all ok!
    I smiled outwardly! :mrgreen: lol he was so sweet, I couldn't have possibly been mad at him! :D
    (thank you :) )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

fuck im so exiting!!!

Whenever you wake up in the morning ;)

I aim to be there at 8 as the bar closes pretty early!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Ah awesome I'm staying 5 mins from O'Neils, thought it was like 40 mins away 8-)
    Jennytree wrote:
    fuck im so exiting!!!

8 am???or pm?? early??what time.... :)
    edited June 2010
    Brisk. wrote:
    Ah awesome I'm staying 5 mins from O'Neils, thought it was like 40 mins away 8-)
    im around 800 metres..great!!!! :)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Jennytree wrote:
    fuck im so exiting!!!

O'Neills is the place you gave me directions for?

What time does the bar shut? :shock:

we need a hotel bar after :roll:
  • we need a hotel bar after :roll:
    Well as we won't be getting to Dublin until around 10pm, I think this could be the best thing! :lol:

Jennytree wrote:
    fuck im so exiting!!!

O'REILLY's not O'Neills!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

O'REILLY's not O'Neills!

why's everyone talking about O'Neills then?

What time does the bar shut?

why's everyone talking about O'Neills then?

What time does the bar shut?
    its this O' that confusing people :lol:
    jenny what time? :mrgreen:
    Be in O'Reilly's for 8pm!

Ok, ok ok... I have a plan for when Sub Lounge/O'Reilly's closes. Btw, I chose that place cos I knew how near you guys were staying to it ;)

Anywho, masterplan for those that want to stay out drinking after 1am... there's a smelly rock bar about 10 minutes walk away (either smelly old Fibbers which is open till 2.30, there's also the new Fibbers but I'm not sure when that closes)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!