euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    well i'm tired, and drank too much, might have to go to bed in a minute or 2.

good night
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    gary that lookss fuckin mad as fuck :twisted:

see ye in belfast robert ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'm led to believe it's fun but it certainly is to watch. People drinking from bottles including underagers, fights, people getting injuries including broken legs, arms, ribs, cuts, people being knocked or squeezed unconscious and the law do nothing because it's traditional. You can all come up and watch or take part if you so wish! :) Right gentlemen, we've already taken up 9 pages of D's wonderful thread. 2 bottles of wine down, still coherent and the missus is on night shift which means the whole bed to myself!! Been a pleasure talking to you, shame more didn't stick around but it's been nice to have 3 scots on and not been seeing Brisk so much lately so a fine change there too and a rare night visit from Robert! (watch you don't get tracked by Bill Oddie) :D Catch you all soon. Don't wake up the ladies! :yawn:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    night boys ctch yous later
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ooooh...too much wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Ha ha.... :lol: I knew it! You were having a girls night tonight weren't you? There's not actually such a thing as too much wine Leanne! :D If you're still awake you've not had enough. Don't bother trying to catch up with the last 10 pages by the way. :)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ha ha.... :lol: I knew it! You were having a girls night tonight weren't you? There's not actually such a thing as too much wine Leanne! :D If you're still awake you've not had enough. Don't bother trying to catch up with the last 10 pages by the way. :)

Ah wine! Haven't had it for a whilst, last time me and my flat mates indulged on it it got pretty messy. Think it was like 3 bottles for a tenner or something at our local shop, I don't really remember anything about that night.

Would like to get to the day where I can actually buy some proper wine.
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ah wine! Haven't had it for a whilst, last time me and my flat mates indulged on it it got pretty messy. Think it was like 3 bottles for a tenner or something at our local shop, I don't really remember anything about that night.

Would like to get to the day where I can actually buy some proper wine.
    There's nothing more proper than handing over a tenner and getting 3 bottles of wine Ed! I tend to run out of the shop in case it's a set up. :D

veddertown wrote:
    There's nothing more proper than handing over a tenner and getting 3 bottles of wine Ed! I tend to run out of the shop in case it's a set up. :D

:lol:

God dammit, had an exam today and only got about 5 hours sleep for it... so tired but someone just posted this live stream > http://www.mountainjam.com/index.php?page=webcast_VI
    Ok too much wine and tequila!! ...tequila it makes me happy :lol: ...along with copius amounts of rose!
    Feck, you lot don't half talk rubbish without me :lol::lol::lol: skim read the last god knows how many pages, ..you lot are not too old, I drink pink wine with bubbles, JD and coke and cider and blackcurrent! My first proper gig was the Levellers followed by Radiohead ....not Iron Maiden!

Yep, girls night, was meant to catch the bus at 11.15 - oops!! ;):D
    tee hee hee
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    The Avett Bros! Govt. Mule! Les Claypool!! Ok Ed, switch it off and go to sleep. You can catch up later. I've had enough. If I watch any of this I'll see the sunrise and tomorrow is my only day off before the tour! Goodnight folks.. :D

veddertown wrote:
    The Avett Bros! Govt. Mule! Les Claypool!! Ok Ed, switch it off and go to sleep. You can catch up later. I've had enough. If I watch any of this I'll see the sunrise and tomorrow is my only day off before the tour! Goodnight folks.. :D

Yeah hopefully someone has taped it. But live Gov't Mule and Claypool ahhhhhh. I need to listen to Avett Bros.

I'm gonna leave it on in the background whilst sleeping :)

Buenas noches todos.
    dottles wrote:
    Ok too much wine and tequila!! ...tequila it makes me happy :lol: ...along with copius amounts of rose!
    Feck, you lot don't half talk rubbish without me :lol::lol::lol: skim read the last god knows how many pages, ..you lot are not too old, I drink pink wine with bubbles, JD and coke and cider and blackcurrent! My first proper gig was the Levellers followed by Radiohead ....not Iron Maiden!

tee hee hee
    Leanne, you're insane! Go and sleep it off. The alcohol that is. I have a feeling the insanity is here for the long haul. :D

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    this is going to be the best june ever, not only am i seeing pearl jam three times im also seeing the only other 2 bands who can give them a run for their money, the pixies and RAGE, Pixies were awesome... its really amazing frank blacks voice has held up so well the way he can scream like a motherfucker
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Yeah hopefully someone has taped it. But live Gov't Mule and Claypool ahhhhhh. I need to listen to Avett Bros.

I'm gonna leave it on in the background whilst sleeping :)

Buenas noches todos.
    Good idea, I'm taking the laptop and walkman headphones to bed. I'll never get as far as hearing Les Claypool but I hope to reap the benefits of the deja-vu sometime in the next 40 years. :D

veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

tee hee hee
    Leanne, you're insane! Go and sleep it off. The alcohol that is. I have a feeling the insanity is here for the long haul. :D
    Gary, I think you're right, insanity has summink to do with being Cornish :lol:

sleepy time :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

tee hee hee

Insanity has something to do with paying 10c a fee every year to speak shit on a forum when you could say the same things from a park bench clutching a brown paper bag containing a mystery bottle for the price of the mystery bottle! :D

Now Gary, you leave bottles of Buckie out of this! Or is that just a Glaswegian thing?
  • So I hear there is going to be a meetup in London at a bar somewhere? Sorry, I can't imagine searching through 700+ pages trying to find that. Anyone can help me out on that?
    Nurofen and water are my friends this morning :lol::D
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

No need to emphasize that all the time...already figured that out long time ago ;):D

Hope your head doesn´t hurt too much today!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No need to emphasize that all the time...already figured that out long time ago ;):D

Hope your head doesn´t hurt too much today!

:lol: Yeah, but you know me better than some folks on here! But to be fair, everyone has probably figured that out though, I'm not ashamed :D

Head is a tad delicate this morning, hence nurofen and water, the rugby isn't until 2.30 so I am currently still in bed ...the genius of a laptop and a wireless internet connection! :) Mind you, some of the girls I was out with are doing a triathlon this morning, they were meant to start at 8.30!
  • RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE TOMORROW :D
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol: Yeah, but you know me better than some folks on here! But to be fair, everyone has probably figured that out though, I'm not ashamed :D

Head is a tad delicate this morning, hence nurofen and water, the rugby isn't until 2.30 so I am currently still in bed ...the genius of a laptop and a wireless internet connection! :) Mind you, some of the girls I was out with are doing a triathlon this morning, they were meant to start at 8.30!

No need to be ashamed, when I say "mad" I mean it as affectionately as possible :mrgreen:
    Doing a triathlon at 8.30 after a night like that :shock: :lol:
    Sounds like you´re better off then :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Aloha!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE TOMORROW :D

I want a text telling me how good it was...just so I can be :evil: :evil:
    You're gonna have a blast...remember your waterproofs!
    Aloha!!!

Buenos Dias :D
    Aloha!!!

Aloha Acropolis!! ;):mrgreen: