euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone Wolf wrote:
    Well...feel kinda bad mentioning this but since you asked:
    Dublin, Nijmegen, Berlin and Arras...Been thinking about London but it could become a little too expensive...

With the rate they´re visiting europe the last few years you're bound to get another shot at seeing them...soon... :D

I wouldn't mind a year off so i can catch up with my money :lol:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    i hope so.

but i'm surprised, that your coming over for dublin, and not going to belfast. suppose you have your reasons.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Dublin, Nijmegen, Berlin and Arras...Been thinking about London but it could become a little too expensive...

With the rate they´re visiting europe the last few years you're bound to get another shot at seeing them...soon... :D

:lol: That probably won´t stop you from going though, will it? :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol: That probably won´t stop you from going though, will it? :D

Hell no :D
    i hope so.

but i'm surprised, that your coming over for dublin, and not going to belfast. suppose you have your reasons.

I´m turning 40 this month, can´t handle too many shows in a row :D Now maybe if I´d stop drinking vodka :lol:

Was only planning on doing 3, Dublin was a bonus...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i hope so.

+1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Hell no :D

Thought you might say that! :D :thumbup:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    i hope so.

I´m turning 40 this month, can´t handle too many shows in a row :D Now maybe if I´d stop drinking vodka :lol:

ha ha, i turn 40 in september.

we can still rock hard with the best of them.
    my moto would be, if i'm battered and bruised the next day, as long as i had a good time the night before. it don't matter
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Lone Wolf wrote:

my moto would be, if i'm battered and bruised the next day, as long as i had a good time the night before. it don't matter

Yes, I guess we can!
    To be honest I do need a little time to recover nowadays :D
    I´m guessing you´ve had your share of good gigs!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    i hope so.

old people :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol: Yeah...I know.... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: to you dimi. your time will come :twisted:

and oh yes i've had my share of good gigs through the years.
    don't get as much these :twisted: days, but i used to go all the time, all over uk.

don't get as much these :twisted: days, but i used to go all the time, all over uk.

Well....if it´s your family keeping you away it´s a good thing.... :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I can't believe I'm finally getting a crack at PJ this month! All the talk since it turned to June has gone up a level. I'm still envious of those going to the shows I'm not going to but I really shouldn't be when I'm going from zero shows to 4 in 8 days. Think I've changed my mind about keeping back in Berlin. It's my only chance to hit the front since the missus is staying home for it. :D She reckons I'm too old!!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12

you,me,marco and gary,all together,we are older than Acropolis :lol::lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Well....if it´s your family keeping you away it´s a good thing.... :)
    yes it is. it is indeed, as much as i'd love to go to more shows, i wouldn't change a thing.

Ha ha!! Nice of you to point that out D!! You need to have wise people around to keep things sensible! :lol:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    yes it is. it is indeed, as much as i'd love to go to more shows, i wouldn't change a thing.

Good on ya! :thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol:
    veddertown wrote:

Ha ha!! Nice of you to point that out D!! You need to have wise people around to keep things sensible! :lol:
    ofcourse we need wise people!!!!like you,,i can tell from the shirt!!!! :lol::lol:
    veddertown wrote:
    I can't believe I'm finally getting a crack at PJ this month! All the talk since it turned to June has gone up a level. I'm still envious of those going to the shows I'm not going to but I really shouldn't be when I'm going from zero shows to 4 in 8 days. Think I've changed my mind about keeping back in Berlin. It's my only chance to hit the front since the missus is staying home for it. :D She reckons I'm too old!!

if it makes you fell a little better, you know i first seen them in 1992, yet belfast will only be my 7th show.
    and your never too old to rock n roll. you just need to look to keith richards for inspiation
    We´ll be rockin´ out in a few weeks :thumbup:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Lone Wolf wrote:
    yep!!with alchohol at nights and aspirine in the morning!!!
    veddertown wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Going from zero to 4 shows in 8 days...NIce!!! :mrgreen:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol: Yep!! Only ouzo for you then Dimi? Anything else?
  • veddertown wrote:

if it makes you fell a little better, you know i first seen them in 1992, yet belfast will only be my 7th show.
    and your never too old to rock n roll. you just need to look to keith richards for inspiation

Keith Richards is why i don't do drugs :?

:lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

alchohol - yes, i don't believe in asprin, unless its really, really bad. :lol::lol:
    veddertown wrote:

I'll have many more shows yet, already looking to S. America and US/Canada in the next wee while if the shows materialise. I'm not even 40 until next year but for that occasion it's going to be a great white dive in S. Africa!! :|:)
    Keith Richard's is why I stopped doing drugs. so often :lol:

btw after titchinello (btw whats your fuckin real name?) open the thread about mike etc and i post dave from maiden,,,im fuckin stuck all night with Maiden...
    The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you'll see :mrgreen: