euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:
    btw after titchinello (btw whats your fuckin real name?) open the thread about mike etc and i post dave from maiden,,,im fuckin stuck all night with Maiden...
    The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you'll see :mrgreen:
    and thats a bad thing, iron maiden rule.... have you seen them live.. me about 5-6 times i think.
    first on the seveth son tour, 2nd row at edinburgh playhouse...that was amazing.

and my real name is robert.
    I was at all 3 nights at Edinburgh on that tour 88? and both nights in 86 + once in 90 and once at Ingliston in 90 too. :)

aha but did you see them at ayr pavilion left the pub and qued overnight for tickets for that one tickt no# 36
    wolfsbane suported that night
    couldnt actully move my neck for a week after that one[/quote]

if thats the tour i'm thinking of then i saw them at aberdeen on that tour with wolfsbane supposrting.

you remember wolfsbane, do you ever remember the cumbria festival they tryed to start, well 2nd year i got a backstage pass, because i knew one of the bands, was in the bar afterwards watching them all jam together, then some of us including blaze baily were searching the town for an open bar, no luck, but was a good laugh
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:

The Cure played for 3 hours 30 when I saw them. They truly are a fucking incredible band, people don't realise how deep they are as they usually just hear Love cats or Boys Don't Cry which are an insult to them really.
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Ed dry your eyes! My missus is pregnant and I can't even afford a Philly box before the tour! :lol:
    You coping ok with the exams? You should worry about one thing at a time. God only knows how you'll cope with real pressure like if Soundgarden come to the UK or something. ;)

Baah you dont need a Philly box set!! Oh wow! When is it due? Is it your first?

Exams are okay just more of an inconvenience! Yeah I swear down if SG announce a European tour then goodbye being above the overdrawn line.
    She's due a scan on the 18th but we reckon Jan/Feb? Our first together but we have another 6 between us! Honestly! Two of mine are in Canada now grown up though. I'm sure you'll do fine Ed, you seem to be an intelligent guy with some sense about you. Once you find a place the gigs will start slowing down and you'll become a grumpy fuck like everyone else. :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Ed dry your eyes! My missus is pregnant and I can't even afford a Philly box before the tour! :lol:
    You coping ok with the exams? You should worry about one thing at a time. God only knows how you'll cope with real pressure like if Soundgarden come to the UK or something. ;)

Baah you dont need a Philly box set!! Oh wow! When is it due? Is it your first?

Exams are okay just more of an inconvenience! Yeah I swear down if SG announce a European tour then goodbye being above the overdrawn line.
    She's due a scan on the 18th but we reckon Jan/Feb? Our first together but we have another 6 between us! Honestly! Two of mine are in Canada now grown up though. I'm sure you'll do fine Ed, you seem to be an intelligent guy with some sense about you. Once you find a place the gigs will start slowing down and you'll become a grumpy fuck like everyone else. :)

Ah man congrats. Wow 6! Got a full house already then! Got any names for boy/girl?

LOOL I'm already a grumpy fuck and my friends tell me so :? :? :? :cry::cry:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    right thats me caught me up i have on this old boys nonsence

i think if i right

maiden rule

the cure what can i say

an paerl jam fuckin rock

see you all in alexanderjijnvjdvijvbjnbdvijvbijfbvsidjbvisjdvbsijdbvidbvsidjbvsdijvbqovbodbvodhvbplatz

funny how all the young ones apart from brisk have bit the dust tonight

robert the maiden tour was the one after seventh son when they just played small clubs
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

i think if i right

maiden rule

the cure what can i say

an paerl jam fuckin rock

see you all in alexanderjijnvjdvijvbjnbdvijvbijfbvsidjbvisjdvbsijdbvidbvsidjbvsdijvbqovbodbvodhvbplatz

robert the maiden tour was the one after seventh son when they just played small clubs

What other young ones? 8-):lol:;)
    Brisk. wrote:

The Cure played for 3 hours 30 when I saw them. They truly are a fucking incredible band, people don't realise how deep they are as they usually just hear Love cats or Boys Don't Cry which are an insult to them really.
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    The Cure are so many miles ahead of the bands of the same era. I'm not a collector of their music really but they have a lot of class and I'd go and see them anytime!
    Hey Brisk, there's nothing in the world you can experience that compares to having kids but staying young and single(ish) is something to cherish for as long as you can. Once you have to do those things you'll know. ;)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Hey Paul, by the way Maiden was my second and third gigs (Somewhere In Time tour) AC/DC at Edinburgh was my first and they were my last too at Hampden on 30th June 09. Same date this year will be much better I think though. :D

Pke wrote:

i think if i right

maiden rule

the cure what can i say

an paerl jam fuckin rock

yes 1990
    well i saw them the show before you.
    was good
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Paul, by the way Maiden was my second and third gigs (Somewhere In Time tour) AC/DC at Edinburgh was my first and they were my last too at Hampden on 30th June 09. Same date this year will be much better I think though. :D

pity we didnt know each other then i was at hampden for acdc to an took the tribe with me to see them would have met up with you

first seen them at donnington 91

my mate seen them at the appolo lucky bastard
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

i think if i right

maiden rule

the cure what can i say

an paerl jam fuckin rock

yes 1990
    was good

like the story about wolfsbane went an seen them at the venue in edinburgh back in the day that boy that played guiter for them could pull some liks

where in scotland you from
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

No Prayer On The Road, support Wolfsbane. Edinburgh Playhouse September 27th maybe and returned to Ingliston on December 11th with Anthrax (Joey Belladonna's last tour) and Wolfsbane should have been supporting again but Blayze was sick! I still have the stubs! :D

Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

pity we didnt know each other then i was at hampden for acdc to an took the tribe with me to see them would have met up with you

my 2nd gig was ac/dc 1988 at birmingham, i also saw them donnington 91, was a good day until some ba**.... wait a minute i recognize that face... it was you.... haha only being a drunken ass, was a good day out in 1991 i remember
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:

No Prayer On The Road, support Wolfsbane. Edinburgh Playhouse September 27th maybe and returned to Ingliston on December 11th with Anthrax (Joey Belladonna's last tour) and Wolfsbane should have been supporting again but Blayze was sick! I still have the stubs! :D

goin to sonispher to see them in august with the tribe lookin forward to that one too
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

i think if i right

maiden rule

the cure what can i say

an paerl jam fuckin rock

yes 1990
    was good

like the story about wolfsbane went an seen them at the venue in edinburgh back in the day that boy that played guiter for them could pull some liks

where in scotland you from

funny i seen them in edinburgh venue too, was probably same gig.. man its a small world..

i'm from elgin, but now live in findochty, north east scotland
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

It's ok Paul, we're going to Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin. We'll have time to catch up. :D Hampden was a pish day! Too hot, she had her foot jumped on when they came on stage and we ended up watching most of it from a shit angle after that. I thought The Subways were ok but got a really hard time and The Answer were really shite! I have a feeling we'll be at a few more gigs together after this summer. By the way Robert it's great to see so much of you on here today, I know it's your shifts that determine your time but we don't see you late very often! :D

your right gary, i'm usually too knackered, during my work cycle, or too knackered because of it, but fuck man.

its june, i have a 2nd wind :lol:
    just remembered a story

at donnington in 91 when ac/dc headlined while metallica was on there was a huge bottle fight

hundreds of crap flying through the air

me an the missus who i had only been going out with for not long at the time went along with half a dozen of my mates

hired a mini bus and drove down

me and my pal halfed a bottle of canaiden club driving down plus some acid and plenty dope ( a them were the days i,m only an alcaholic now)

duiring metallica susan got hit square in the eyeball with some flying debris an her eye filled up with blood

had to take here to the first aid tent which was like beruit on a good day

they put here in an ambulance and sent her to hospital

the caring shairing type of guy i am i stayed to see ac/dc

after gig was by we drove minibus and found her at lecstair hospital in casulty

we walked out an drove up the road home and she ended up in hospital in ayr for a week with a burst blood vessal in her eye

not really sure why she married me but ac/dc were fuckin awsome
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    just remembered a story

at donnington in 91 when ac/dc headlined while metallica was on there was a huge bottle fight

hundreds of crap flying through the air

me an the missus who i had only been going out with for not long at the time went along with half a dozen of my mates

hired a mini bus and drove down

me and my pal halfed a bottle of canaiden club driving down plus some acid and plenty dope ( a them were the days i,m only an alcaholic now)

duiring metallica susan got hit square in the eyeball with some flying debris an her eye filled up with blood

had to take here to the first aid tent which was like beruit on a good day

they put here in an ambulance and sent her to hospital

the caring shairing type of guy i am i stayed to see ac/dc

after gig was by we drove minibus and found her at lecstair hospital in casulty

we walked out an drove up the road home and she ended up in hospital in ayr for a week with a burst blood vessal in her eye

not really sure why she married me but ac/dc were fuckin awsome
    Shouldn't laugh but that's a classic story Paul. I can hear the brain ticking over Susan, AC/DC, Susan, AC/DC, Susan...... see you later babe! Na na na na na na na na THUNDER!! :D Have it on dvd! :)

your right gary, i'm usually too knackered, during my work cycle, or too knackered because of it, but fuck man.

You'll be getting as bad as dimi, he had post number 20000 this week and that was Monday. Now he's something like 20300! Are you travelling with anyone for Belfast?

veddertown wrote:

You'll be getting as bad as dimi, he had post number 20000 this week and that was Monday. Now he's something like 20300! Are you travelling with anyone for Belfast?

just thinking it must be nearly daylight in orkney gary :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    2 of my funny donnington stories were
    1 one year can't remember which, think it was the year the almighty opened, anyway we were walking through the crowd during the usual bottle in the air throwing, and a gallon bottle came down and bounced off my shoulder, so i thought fuck it, and went to throw it up in the air, only for it to fly out my hand straight on, and wack some guy, standing about 20-30 yards in front of me, smack bang, in the face, my friend just turned to me and said run... and we did.

2nd 1st time we camped and me and same friend went into tthe woods late at night to find some wood to burn, and found a big branch, so dragged it along, tripped fell on top of someones tent with the log, got up and ran..

just 2 funny stories from the big d
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

just thinking it must be nearly daylight in orkney gary :D
    4am is usually pretty bright. :) Last night was practically still daylight at 11pm! It's amazing here in summer sometimes. I'm hoping to persuade a few of you up here someday to see the beauty of this place and see how weird we are! You guys would love The Ba! :D

veddertown wrote:

yes travelling down to meet my friend in livingston, then flying from edinburgh
    1 one year can't remember which, think it was the year the almighty opened, anyway we were walking through the crowd during the usual bottle in the air throwing, and a gallon bottle came down and bounced off my shoulder, so i thought fuck it, and went to throw it up in the air, only for it to fly out my hand straight on, and wack some guy, standing about 20-30 yards in front of me, smack bang, in the face, my friend just turned to me and said run... and we did.

2nd 1st time we camped and me and same friend went into tthe woods late at night to find some wood to burn, and found a big branch, so dragged it along, tripped fell on top of someones tent with the log, got up and ran..

the same year as the burst blod vessal story we were parked in the car park in the minibus and never slept all night
    in the morning i looked out the window and there was a car parked beside us with 2 guys sleeping in it with continetal quilts over them and the window open about an inch

i was smoking a cig and for some reason thought it would be funny to throw it at them

fuck me it went right through the one inch gap at the top of the window in there car and set the quilt on fire while they were still sleeping

i had to jump out our van and bang the window waking them up and put the fire out

told them somone ran past an threw a cig in and we seen them do it and rescued them thay thought i was a hero for that :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    gary i,d come an visit in a flash free accomidation an wine ;) plus someone that will listen to pearl jam all night and not maon that all i listen to
    name the date and i,ll be there :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

the same year as the burst blod vessal story we were parked in the car park in the minibus and never slept all night
    in the morning i looked out the window and there was a car parked beside us with 2 guys sleeping in it with continetal quilts over them and the window open about an inch

i was smoking a cig and for some reason thought it would be funny to throw it at them

fuck me it went right through the one inch gap at the top of the window in there car and set the quilt on fire while they were still sleeping

i had to jump out our van and bang the window waking them up and put the fire out
    that was me............................... you bastard........
    kidding, funny story though
    told them somone ran past an threw a cig in and we seen them do it and rescued them thay thought i was a hero for that :shock:
    Pke wrote:
    gary i,d come an visit in a flash free accomidation an wine ;) plus someone that will listen to pearl jam all night and not maon that all i listen to
    This what goes on in the festive season, Xmas and New Years day this game is played and sometimes 3 thousand go to watch! It can last 30 minutes or 8 hours. You never know what to expect. You'd be welcome up here and I know you'd love it! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5_YTSQpIuE

veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    This what goes on in the festive season, Xmas and New Years day this game is played and sometimes 3 thousand go to watch! It can last 30 minutes or 8 hours. You never know what to expect. You'd be welcome up here and I know you'd love it! :D

:o

WTF
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:

:o

WTF
    thats what i was thinking. looks fun for those into it.