euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

Good news. Wish i was going...

Lets go :D

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, go on...go on ;););)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Looks like there's quite a few of us lucky enough to see Rage on Sunday! If they're 1/2 as good as when I saw them at Leeds in 2000 I'll be well happy, storming set.

Totally rubbish day at work, sometimes I feel like quitting because it's a fairly dead end job, but it's well paid so I put up with it, tour, gigs, festivals all cost money! Luckily our customers complain enough to keep us all in work!

Just deciding whether or not I should go see Dreadzone on my birthday, and still undecided on where to see the Levellers, may wait until after Beautiful Days and book if they are on form!

Work that bad mate? It seems everyone feels a bit like that at the moment...

Don't get me and Phil started :evil:

No work on this thread please peoples :lol:
    Yeah, this is a happy place! Besides, we've all got fewer days in work before we go away...we're going to see Pearl Jam people!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I got Monday off :D
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    ilockyer wrote:
    Looks like there's quite a few of us lucky enough to see Rage on Sunday!

I hate you :evil:

I mean I'm jealous :oops:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Red, do you have everything sorted for your trip now?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I got Monday off :D

Monday is recovery time after RAGE :D
    Red Lukin wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

We will enjoy it for you and tell you all about it on Monday :D

I am being taken to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant for my birthday by my best mate, so that's an afternoon off work I hadn't planned for the week before tour :D:D
    philthehip wrote:

Monday is recovery time after RAGE :D

Tis a bank holiday here so I didn't even need to book the day off work. Yey \m/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    philthehip wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll do the after from Werchter if you like.... :lol:
    Damn I wish I'd applied for tickets, why did I actually think about my employers?
    <3 Crown of Thorns. Added to the list of songs I need to see live before I die!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Red, do you have everything sorted for your trip now?

There's 2 red's..but me..I'm about 99% ready..a few nik naks to buy..i gotta get out everything i need..i can only bring 11lbs with me..tight airline and i dont wanna check anything..but got everything organized in a spreadsheet. tab1) day by day itineary, tab2) places to eat, 3) what to bring, 4) calling chart (since i dont know how to use a phone : )) 5) camera settings since i dont know how to use my camera either : )

Got almost all my hotels booked, except gonna spend 4 days in france b4 paris but no clue where..I'll just 'ride the wave where it takes me' during that time : )

How about you..anything important to take care of?
    Jennytree wrote:

+1 - i hoep to hear that 1 day..ive been shut out..same with 'Breath'
    philthehip wrote:

Great I wanna hear about it..hope Zack is still pissed off about something in life..that's when he was at his best!
    Jennytree wrote:

Me too.
    Red Lukin wrote:

Noice, you're almost done so!

I've one or two hostels to book, and have to sort Spain out too. Need to book a hotel in Bilbao and last but not least, my flight home. Ryanair are reducing the price of it day-by-day, just have to wait for the right time! Trying to figure out what to bring on the trip without checking a bag in is a major dilemma, cos I'm a girl and I'll be away for over 2 weeks. I'll need to find a washing machine half way through :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Gah, the hotel I wanted to book in Manchester has gone up by £25 per night!
    edited June 2010
    Spain - you lucky duck! That's somewhere I have to visit someday.
    Post edited by Red Lukin on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    u will see it in berlin.. ;)

what a great bootleg boston was!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

Me too! Train back from London gets in at 4am.... didn't fancy an 8am start at work! Rich, who's going with me, is going to work 8-4 on no sleep... reckon he's mad! Probably be too deaf on Monday, expect Rage to be loud. Dunno what to make of the support, Roots Manuva (boring at Glasto a few years ago), Gallows (never heard 'em) and Gogol Bordello (one good album but OK when I saw them at Glasto, rubbish at Beautiful Days). Think I may just stay in a pub until 7-7:30!

Back to tour! Crown Of Thorns will be great, reckon Berlin is the place too. Loved hearing it at Reading in 2006.

Haven't even started to think about packing yet, need to grab my small suitcase from my parents loft and start soon since time is running out! Need to send a load of emails to work to print out (since I'm not wasting money on printer ink before the tour!).

Good news though, I have found my passport! And got my money card re-activated though it looks as though will be as cheap to just use my credit card and pay it off when I get home.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

Me too! Train back from London gets in at 4am.... didn't fancy an 8am start at work! Rich, who's going with me, is going to work 8-4 on no sleep... reckon he's mad! Probably be too deaf on Monday, expect Rage to be loud. Dunno what to make of the support, Roots Manuva (boring at Glasto a few years ago), Gallows (never heard 'em) and Gogol Bordello (one good album but OK when I saw them at Glasto, rubbish at Beautiful Days). Think I may just stay in a pub until 7-7:30!

Im looking forward to seeing Roots Manuva but im not that arsed about the other two.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Noice, you're almost done so!

I've one or two hostels to book, and have to sort Spain out too. Need to book a hotel in Bilbao and last but not least, my flight home. Ryanair are reducing the price of it day-by-day, just have to wait for the right time! Trying to figure out what to bring on the trip without checking a bag in is a major dilemma, cos I'm a girl and I'll be away for over 2 weeks. I'll need to find a washing machine half way through :lol:
    why u dont book the same me and Daniel from Germany staying..
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/mpilmpa ... a232ec9f17
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Boston boot ordered....
    dottles wrote:
    Boston boot ordered....
    HE HE..
  • DH30857DH30857 Posts: 36
    Does anyone have an extra 10C ticket for the Dublin show? I'll happily buy the ticket and beers/cola/whatever at the show. I get to Dublin on the 19th. Didn't get my trip planned in time to get in on the pre-sale.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Red Lukin wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Great I wanna hear about it..hope Zack is still pissed off about something in life..that's when he was at his best!

:mrgreen:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Roeland wrote:
    Line-up update for Werchter: The Black Keys take Wolfmother's spot on the main stage, so no more conflict with Alice In Chains :D

FUUUUCK YEAAAAAAH ! Best news today.
    I think Paka's email has some effect. ;)
    i was thinking the same thing!!!the crazy serbian do his magic!!!

It's difficult to put in words the way I'm feeling right now... :crazy: - that's the best decision they could possibly make. Good Belgians! Great Belgians! Fucking insanely amazing Belgians!!! FUCK YEAHEAHS!!! :D

the realisation process of all the incredible moments that are ahead of us is slowly taking hold. slowly - i'm actually still at msg with my thoughts since it's not yet completely digested (WHERE ARE BOOTELGS!!!).

finally a beautiful day again here in Zurich. June's arrived in Switzerland as well. :)

Good morning everyone!!

Thanks D! I'll talk to my friend and see if it suits her. We'll be staying for the Saturday night to see Faith No More, just to top the weekend off!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Thanks D! I'll talk to my friend and see if it suits her. We'll be staying for the Saturday night to see Faith No More, just to top the weekend off!
    great!!!
    Morning all!!!