euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Aww, I am very jealous of those of you going to gigs before the tour...I have none to go to ( :cry::cry: ...feel sorry for me... :cry::cry::lol: )
    Ah well, more money to spend on tour then I guess, and from what I can gather, the rate you lot drink I am going to need it! Plus I have a night out with the girls tomorrow night, and we're terrible...last time we were out the waiter joined in our conversation, in the meantime asking us to lower the volume and be mindful of the conversation topics in a public space :lol:

Might go and see about new sunglasses for the tour in my lunchbreak...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    Aww, I am very jealous of those of you going to gigs before the tour...I have none to go to ( :cry::cry: ...feel sorry for me... :cry::cry::lol: )
    Ah well, more money to spend on tour then I guess, and from what I can gather, the rate you lot drink I am going to need it! Plus I have a night out with the girls tomorrow night, and we're terrible...last time we were out the waiter joined in our conversation, in the meantime asking us to lower the volume and be mindful of the conversation topics in a public space :lol:

Might go and see about new sunglasses for the tour in my lunchbreak...

i feel the same, i miss the days when i could go to gigs all the time, but now with my work, and family to worry about. i don't have the time or money anymore, at least i'm getting to pj in belfast, sure wish i could manage at least dublin and/or london. but never mind.
    hope you get a cool pare of sunglasses. and hope the suns stays out, so that you need them. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Aww, I was joking, I am being a princess as I am going to 6 PJ shows, then The Black Keys when I come back from Belguim.....
    then by the end of July with friends to see Paolo Nutini and James Morrison, and have other gigs planned like The Levellers and Seth Lakeman :lol:
    I don't do badly, but is there ever enough gigs to go to? ;)

You'll have a fab time at PJ!!! We all will :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Afternoon all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Afternoon all :wave:
    :wave: are at work?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Afternoon all :wave:

I am... but only for another two hours. It's gloriously sunny here so i'm gonna go home, do some gardening and laze about :D

Are you at work? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Afternoon all :wave:

I am... but only for another two hours. It's gloriously sunny here so i'm gonna go home, do some gardening and laze about :D

just finnish :D i never comment the weather,only a few days isnt sunny.. :) how is Dave?u threat him well or ill start screaming?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon :wave:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Howdy folks!
    Well I didn't buy the sunglasses, i saw a lovely pair but they were Oakley and therefore :shock: expensive.
    I might buy them yet, but will take a friend to see if I look completely daft in them first :?
    4 more hours in the office...
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I see everyone is in a fine mood this afternoon! :D It's very warm and sunny here today, the sea is lovely and calm and I'm out here enjoying a gourmet lunch of curry pot noodle and a kit-kat with Melbourne 09 playing. :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    dottles wrote:
    then by the end of July with friends to see Paolo Nutini
    Hope he manages to get through the set. We saw him in April at the Albert Hall and he was as pissed as a rat but excellent.

Anybody who moans about not seeing any shows before PJ should send me bucket loads of sympathy.
    Next on the list before PJ: Wife's choice, Leona Lewis :shock:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    nuffingman wrote:
    Next on the list before PJ: Wife's choice, Leona Lewis

Now you must buy the t-shirt and wear it to Hyde Park.
  • :wave: are at work?

just finnish :D i never comment the weather,only a few days isnt sunny.. :) how is Dave?u threat him well or ill start screaming?
    D, I always treat him well, you know that ;) He's very well thank you, looking forward to the weekend :D
    Claireack wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:

Without bringing things down too much, how's things in Cumbria? I text big Chris this morning and he said they're all safe, I hope you and yours are the same?

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Claireack wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:

Now that's just plain nasty but would be quite funny.
    nuffingman wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    then by the end of July with friends to see Paolo Nutini
    Hope he manages to get through the set. We saw him in April at the Albert Hall and he was as pissed as a rat but excellent.

Anybody who moans about not seeing any shows before PJ should send me bucket loads of sympathy.
    Next on the list before PJ: Wife's choice, Leona Lewis :shock:

:shock: :shock: Ok, you win the sympathy vote!
    I hope Paolo is good, my friend really wants to see him, the venue is great at Eden and it's him and Martha Wainwright.

Another 45 minutes in the office to go....but tomorrow is Friday!
    edited June 2010
    Without bringing things down too much, how's things in Cumbria? I text big Chris this morning and he said they're all safe, I hope you and yours are the same?

Yes we're all fine, it was over the other side of the county. Did get in a panic when I heard about it as hubby drives all over the county with work and is over there 3-4 times per week. Fortunately he wasn't yesterday although one of his colleagues was and received a phone call from head office basically just saying - get out of there quick. It's odd really, feel worse about it today now that it's all calmed down and you start hearing from people you know over there.

Thanks for asking :)

P.s. how's your cat? one of them was poorly wasn't it?
    Post edited by Claireack on
    nuffingman wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:

Now that's just plain nasty but would be quite funny.

We would all recognise you :D
  • Claireack wrote:

Yes we're all fine, it was over the other side of the county. Did get in a panic when I heard about it as hubby drives all over the county with work and is over there 3-4 times per week. Fortunately he wasn't yesterday although one of his colleagues was and received a phone call from head office basically just saying - get out of there quick. It's odd really, feel worse about it today now that it's all calmed down and you start hearing from people you know over there.

Thanks for asking :)

Yeah, i'm sure it;s extremely sombre. Glad you and hubby are ok. The Cumbrian people are in our thoughts xx

Wait... we'll be meeting on Sunday won't we?! :shock:

Wait... we'll be meeting on Sunday won't we?! :shock:

Yes :D Not sure when we'll get there but will text Chime when we do.
    Philly Boots are arriving in the UK today, mine haven't arrived yet :( ...maybe tomorrow seems they have to get all the way down here.
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    can i print the arras eticket in b&w format or only color?
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • My Philly boots have come :D
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    lellopj wrote:

My guess is that it makes no difference....as long as they can scan the barcode..
    I printed it in color but the barcode is in b&w anyway...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    hartford show is on radio now :)
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    lellopj wrote:

My guess is that it makes no difference....as long as they can scan the barcode..
    I printed it in color but the barcode is in b&w anyway...

Same here with my Dublin and Nijmegen tickets. Be careful though, some tickets are the whole sheet of A4 and any damage could void it.

My Philly boots have come :D

GRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil:

;):D
    Sounding good mate?
  • dottles wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil:

;):D
    Sounding good mate?

Just burning them now...

Listening to Hartford on PJ Radio at the min.

Ordered the Boston boot too :D

Just burning them now...

Listening to Hartford on PJ Radio at the min.

Ordered the Boston boot too :D
    solat now..i order all the boots,inclunding hartford and boston...today show sound great..but this boston setlist is amazing..
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

Nice!! Still waiting, hope they arrive this weekend...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    Line-up update for Werchter: The Black Keys take Wolfmother's spot on the main stage, so no more conflict with Alice In Chains :D