euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Roeland wrote:
    Line-up update for Werchter: The Black Keys take Wolfmother's spot on the main stage, so no more conflict with Alice In Chains :D

Good news. Wish i was going...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Claireack wrote:

Yes :D Not sure when we'll get there but will text Chime when we do.

Did you get your tickets ok?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    Roeland wrote:
    Line-up update for Werchter: The Black Keys take Wolfmother's spot on the main stage, so no more conflict with Alice In Chains :D
    YEAAAAAH,amazing news 8-)

never was keen on wolfmother anyhow :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Roeland wrote:
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Roeland wrote:

Cool!!
    I'll be seeing them twice in a few days now then :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    My Philly boots have come :D

GRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil:

;):D
    Sounding good mate?

Just burning them now...

Listening to Hartford on PJ Radio at the min.

Ordered the Boston boot too :D

I'm pondering buying the Boston boot...I don't buy every boot like you lot, just the ones I take a fancy to.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    edited June 2010
    Roeland wrote:

FUUUUCK YEAAAAAAH ! Best news today.
    I think Paka's email had some effect. ;)
    Post edited by IGotShit76 on
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Roeland wrote:

FUUUUCK YEAAAAAAH ! Best news today.
    I think Paka's email has some effect. ;)
    i was thinking the same thing!!!the crazy serbian do his magic!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Boston on PJ radio. Looks like they may play the whole show?
    Boston on PJ radio. Looks like they may play the whole show?
    yes,,the whole :)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello folks, loving PJ radio :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Great setlist to get us in the mood for the next few weeks :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Great setlist to get us in the mood for the next few weeks :D
    true..i wait to listen Crown Of Thorns for Erik
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    buying Boston now. Wanted to have it immediately...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:

:lol::lol: Yeah I think I will be buying it to :D
    alesek wrote:
    :D
    dottles wrote:
    alesek wrote:

its the best so far by a mile!!!!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    Philly Boots are arriving in the UK today, mine haven't arrived yet :( ...maybe tomorrow seems they have to get all the way down here.
    mine havn't arrived in north east scotland either. hoping for tomorrow.

been a good day here, lots of gardening work done, and playing with the kids in my back garden, but know my back is aching. and as karma would have it. i set my sunglasses down to get changed into old clothes for gardening. now they've gone walkies. why doe that happen. you set something down, and it just dissapears.. its like socks :lol:
    must be my old frien the ghost... one time my wife lost her engagement ring, and weeks later i found it on the floor, right in front of the washing machine?
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Roeland wrote:

Lets go :D
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    dottles wrote:
    alesek wrote:

its the best so far by a mile!!!!

download completed... off i go ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • philthehip wrote:
    Roeland wrote:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    alesek wrote:

download completed... off i go ...
    hey na na na !!!!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Hello again all. Changed my avatar to get ready for the euro tour (the hat will be coming with me to bilbao)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    philthehip wrote:

You big meany :(
    rafie wrote:
    Hello again all. Changed my avatar to get ready for the euro tour (the hat will be coming with me to bilbao)
    nice hat..
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Looks like there's quite a few of us lucky enough to see Rage on Sunday! If they're 1/2 as good as when I saw them at Leeds in 2000 I'll be well happy, storming set.

Totally rubbish day at work, sometimes I feel like quitting because it's a fairly dead end job, but it's well paid so I put up with it, tour, gigs, festivals all cost money! Luckily our customers complain enough to keep us all in work!

Just deciding whether or not I should go see Dreadzone on my birthday, and still undecided on where to see the Levellers, may wait until after Beautiful Days and book if they are on form!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Nope just saving your relationship ;)
    ilockyer wrote:
    Looks like there's quite a few of us lucky enough to see Rage on Sunday! If they're 1/2 as good as when I saw them at Leeds in 2000 I'll be well happy, storming set.

Totally rubbish day at work, sometimes I feel like quitting because it's a fairly dead end job, but it's well paid so I put up with it, tour, gigs, festivals all cost money! Luckily our customers complain enough to keep us all in work!

Just deciding whether or not I should go see Dreadzone on my birthday, and still undecided on where to see the Levellers, may wait until after Beautiful Days and book if they are on form!

Come down here and see both Dreadzone and The Levellers but you'll have to stay a week in the meantime!
    Work that bad mate? It seems everyone feels a bit like that at the moment...
    philthehip wrote:

Nope just saving your relationship ;)

Ha so true :lol:

Are you my shrink?
  • dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Work that bad mate? It seems everyone feels a bit like that at the moment...

Don't get me and Phil started :evil: