euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    With an ordinary ticket (non e-ticket) you get free trainrides too, you just don't need to request a seperate trainticket. But don't throw away the part of the ticket you get to keep after entering the festival, cause you'll need to show it on the trainride back (a festival wristband is not enough).
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Roeland wrote:
    With an ordinary ticket (non e-ticket) you get free trainrides too, you just don't need to request a seperate trainticket. But don't throw away the part of the ticket you get to keep after entering the festival, cause you'll need to show it on the trainride back (a festival wristband is not enough).
    thanks alot :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Goodmorning :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning all, sunny again today, loving this and don't want it to end!

Pixies tomorrow, Rage on Sunday. This weekend's going to be great. 4 day weeks all the way through 'til the tour! :D:D:D:D:D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • HUNG. OVER. TO. FOOK!!

Emergency sausage and egg barm will be needed i think.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Who's going to Rage on Sunday????
  • redrock wrote:

MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    HUNG. OVER. TO. FOOK!!

:lol::lol: Your day in work is gonna be fun then mate!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    redrock wrote:

Not me :( :(

Instead on Saturday I am going to watch rugby followed by heading to the beach for a bbq, bonfire, fireworks, local bands typey event

Lovely sunny morning, and even though I couldn't sleep last night (very unusual for me!) I am still :D:D this morning. Today I shall mostly be writing my annual report to government, in fact I shall mostly be doing that for the next week or so....whilst daydreaming about the tour....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    HUNG. OVER. TO. FOOK!!

It's not!

Just practicing for our holiday
    dottles wrote:
    HUNG. OVER. TO. FOOK!!

It's not!

Just practicing for our holiday

That's what worries me :lol:;);)

Damn still not booked that Manc hotel...must do that.
  • 2 bacon, 2 sausage and an egg on a barm with red sauce and a can of coke :D

Just took 2 years off my life
    2 bacon, 2 sausage and an egg on a barm with red sauce and a can of coke :D

:lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

but it was worth it!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

but it was worth it!

Oh my god Jenny yes it was :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I've been keeping an eye out for cheap Dublin tickets for couple of friends and I couldn't help noticing there seems to be an awful lot of Belfast tickets available yet. There are tons on the ticket sites and ebay. :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yep, you can get a ticket for Belfast very easily, but tis much different for Dublin. It's crazy :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yep, you can get a ticket for Belfast very easily, but tis much different for Dublin. It's crazy :roll:
    complitly crazy,,more than 10 friends have spare for belfast..dublin nada :roll:

ok, Franzi score last night, :D but its hard
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    just curious, anyone here in the uk who ordered the philly box set get theirs yet.
    i got an e-mail before saying it had been picked up on the 27th may, in california(i think)
    just wondering how long it takes to get here.
    i know if its direct from 10c it can for some reason take up to 4 weeks, is it the same with ups.?

i've been out in the front garden mowing my lawn, the post man hasn't been yet, but i keep looking out wondering.. is it coming today haha.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    They could scale Belfast down to an acoustic show! :P

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    just curious, anyone here in the uk who ordered the philly box set get theirs yet.
    i got an e-mail before saying it had been picked up on the 27th may, in california(i think)
    i know if its direct from 10c it can for some reason take up to 4 weeks, is it the same with ups.?

i've been out in the front garden mowing my lawn, the post man hasn't been yet, but i keep looking out wondering.. is it coming today haha.
    4-5 days to greece,from kufala(kalifornia )

4-5 days to greece,from kufala(kalifornia )

thanks, so i should expect it any day now.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    veddertown wrote:
    I've been keeping an eye out for cheap Dublin tickets for couple of friends and I couldn't help noticing there seems to be an awful lot of Belfast tickets available yet. There are tons on the ticket sites and ebay. :?

you know, maybe its just me being over optimistic, but i thought with pj playing belfast for the first time ever, they might pull out all the stops, like they do when they play msg, so i'm surprised it hasn't sold out completly.

like i said.. probably just being to over optimistic. ( i can hope)
    Maybe that night will end up one of the best of the tour! :D We'll have a good time anyway. I'm sure there is a mini Scottish invasion happening due to the lack of a date over here. Titchinello I'm guessing I won't recognise you from that avatar pic! Vintage! I was locked out of that particular show that night. :cry:

veddertown wrote:
    Maybe that night will end up one of the best of the tour! :D We'll have a good time anyway. I'm sure there is a mini Scottish invasion happening due to the lack of a date over here. Titchinello I'm guessing I won't recognise you from that avatar pic! Vintage! I was locked out of that particular show that night. :cry:

thats a shame, was a good good night. i was lucky enough to have a girl friend, in the friend sense of the word who lives there, and was an avad gig goer, get my tickets for me, on the day they went on sale.
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    veddertown wrote:
    They could scale Belfast down to an acoustic show! :P

well if this belfast story is true then might mean its gonna be exactly the same crowd as in dublin coming over for the second show. which could easily mean we could expect 30 different songs at least ... which could mean 60+ different songs in two nights! bit of a irish philly ? eh ? :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139

hey everybody, in london tonight for the pixies.... also madly hung over well worth it though... should be an epic gig tonight, then ive rage in dublin next tuesday and then 3 pearl jam gigs... this is going to be the best june ever