Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello fellow tourhorneys :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

Hey matey, how goes it?
    You had a better day at work today?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Hey matey, how goes it?

Anywayyyyyyyyy :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Dimi, that might be why, I have an e-ticket... :?
    it means the hard tiocket i have is ok for train and bus to the venue?

Here is the mail I go Dimi -
    Don’t forget to order your free e-train ticket for the Rock Werchter festival

Live Nation, the SNCB and De Lijn join forces to carry you in a smooth way to the festival site. The train journey and bus ride from Leuven station to the festival site are included in the ordinary admission ticket.

Not all the festival tickets are a valid SNCB ticket.

If you have an e-festival ticket for Rock Werchter, then you also need a free e-train ticket. An e-festival ticket is not a valid SNCB ticket.

Your e-train ticket allows you to travel one outward journey and one return journey in second class between your Belgian departure station (*) and the station of LEUVEN. You are also allowed to use a bus of De Lijn between Leuven station and the festival site. Outbound departure is possible from Thursday 01/07/2010 until the (last) day of validity of your e-festival ticket. The return journey is possible until Monday 05/07/2010 inclusive.

(*) Attention: travellers who have Brussel-Nationaal-Luchthaven as departure or destination station have to pay the Diabolo fee.

You always have to present your e-train ticket spontaneously and together with your ID-card, as well during the outward journey as during the return journey.

How do I order my free e-train ticket for Rock Werchter ?

An e-train ticket is always personal, so it is not transferable, not exchangeable and it cannot be cancelled. Order your e-train ticket only if you are sure about the passenger's name.

You can only order a free e-train ticket if you already have an e-festival ticket for Rock Werchter. Each Rock Werchter e-festival ticket contains a personal SNCB code (beginning with the digit zero, the letter i and the number fifty-one). Each SNCB code entitles you to one personalized e-train ticket.

You can order your free e-train ticket for Rock Werchter on the site of "SNCB Ticket on line" (there you have to click on the "Buy your ticket" button).

If you prefer to copy your SNCB code, please use the action <Ctrl+V> to paste the SNCB code into te field.

More info at www.sncb.be/rockwerchter
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Hey matey, how goes it?

OK.... ;);)
    Tour time soon :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    and you're going to see RATM at the weekend with your partner in crime aren't you?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hey matey, how goes it?

OK.... ;);)
    and you're going to see RATM at the weekend with your partner in crime aren't you?

Yep certainly am :D

Caro just called Dave my husband :roll: :roll: :lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

OK.... ;);)

:lol::lol: Caro (and you) would be very worried if you'd seen the last text from him I had today then! You can ask him about that one :lol:
    Did she not fancy an afternoon in Finsbury Park?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

OK.... ;);)

:lol::lol: Caro (and you) would be very worried if you'd seen the last text from him I had today then! You can ask him about that one :lol:

No shes more a Donny Osmand kinda girl :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    btw,noone allowed to call my wife..- Gordon.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:? :( ....But she does have very good taste in handbags :mrgreen:
    I bought my secret santa person a Nolans DVD at Christmas, I found myself explaining to the guy in HMV that it wasn't for me! (oddly enough he works in Ann Summers now, I wonder if there is a link hmmm)
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:? :( ....But she does have very good taste in handbags :mrgreen:
    I bought my secret santa person a Nolans DVD at Christmas, I found myself explaining to the guy in HMV that it wasn't for me! (oddly enough he works in Ann Summers now, I wonder if there is a link hmmm)

I want to be a party host for Ann Summers :twisted:
    philthehip wrote:

I want to be a party host for Ann Summers :twisted:

:lol: for the discount and free merchandise? ....or for the watching of antics?
    you can see that on any hen party :?
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Dimi, that might be why, I have an e-ticket... :?
    it means the hard tiocket i have is ok for train and bus to the venue?

i have hard ticket to and never got any mail so guess you right ,hard ticket cover travel me thinks ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    got my mail from kufla last night to say order getting prossesd so philly boots should be on the way :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    got my mail from kufla last night to say order getting prossesd so philly boots should be on the way :D
    kufala ship the same day..needs 4-5 to Greece..
    dad call me in the morning told me alot arrive..i order philly boots + all 2010 so far..so on friday ill meet them :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I got my shipping notice the day after you Dimi, and they normally take a week or so to get to deepest darkest Cornwall...so I'm hoping for the beginning of next week, seems we've had a public holiday.
    Pke wrote:
    dad call me in the morning told me alot arrive..i order philly boots + all 2010 so far..so on friday ill meet them :mrgreen:

Good stuff D :D
    think i be waiting till after tour before ordering any more stuff
    need to keep money to exchange for beer tokens ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    dottles wrote:
    I got my shipping notice the day after you Dimi, and they normally take a week or so to get to deepest darkest Cornwall...so I'm hoping for the beginning of next week, seems we've had a public holiday.

whats fresh the night old girl ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

whats fresh the night old girl ;)

not a lot my lovely, still uber excited about the tour or should that be tourhorny :lol:
    how might things be with thee?
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Good stuff D :D
    think i be waiting till after tour before ordering any more stuff
    need to keep money to exchange for beer tokens ;)
    :D
    I saw this earlier and meant to post it -
    http://mail.live-store.com/images/Special_Images/Download/horny-for-download.pdf

so you reckon they stole our idea :lol::lol:
    Could it be corrupted?
    not a lot my lovely, still uber excited about the tour or should that be tourhorny
    how might things be with thee?

not much made the mistake of signing up to some fuckin stupid managment diploma

as if i havn,t got enough to do at work thought it might be a good idea to have an official qualification not that i really need it but done it anyway in a moment of stupidity

havnt been near a school in in 20 year an now if thrown myself into the equvelent of a 3rd ,4th year degree course that i,m supposed to do in 9 months

what i didnt relise is i have absaloutly no idea how to wright an submit an essay in the proper format with all the refrences an all that goes along with it

first unit in resource managment has to be submitted for friday morning an i aint having anny fun trying to do it

must be feckin nuts cause all i can think about is going to see pearl jam :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    dottles wrote:
    I saw this earlier and meant to post it -
    http://mail.live-store.com/images/Special_Images/Download/horny-for-download.pdf

so you reckon they stole our idea :lol::lol:
    Could it be corrupted?
    :lol::lol::lol: they must pay me to use it!!!
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    has anyone of you had the time to listen to the new record by The Black Keys?
    No? Then do it! It's fucking awesome! :D

btw sent a mail to Werchter asking about how good chances are they will allow tBK to play the main stage - here's their reply:

Dear Robert,

We're considering all possibilities. We hope to announce a replacer for
    Wolfmother soon!

Best regards

:problem: ...
    Pke wrote:

as if i havn,t got enough to do at work thought it might be a good idea to have an official qualification not that i really need it but done it anyway in a moment of stupidity

havnt been near a school in in 20 year an now if thrown myself into the equvelent of a 3rd ,4th year degree course that i,m supposed to do in 9 months

what i didnt relise is i have absaloutly no idea how to wright an submit an essay in the proper format with all the refrences an all that goes along with it

first unit in resource managment has to be submitted for friday morning an i aint having anny fun trying to do it

must be feckin nuts cause all i can think about is going to see pearl jam :shock:

If I can help let me know... I spend half my life writing reports/essays etc for government departments, academics and alike. Once you get into an academic style of writing, it doesn't really leave you so I've pretty much not done anything else. Offer there if you want it... :D
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Paka wrote:
    has anyone of you had the time to listen to the new record by The Black Keys?
    No? Then do it! It's fucking awesome! :D

btw sent a mail to Werchter asking about how good chances are they will allow tBK to play the main stage - here's their reply:

Dear Robert,

We're considering all possibilities. We hope to announce a replacer for
    Wolfmother soon!

Best regards

:problem: ...

That would be ace if they schedule TBK on main stage.
    Great album, I'm almost listening to it non stop ... I think I'm even going to buy the vinyl.
    I've seen them live once ... they were just amazing. Let's cross fingers !
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

If I can help let me know... I spend half my life writing reports/essays etc for government departments, academics and alike. Once you get into an academic style of writing, it doesn't really leave you so I've pretty much not done anything else. Offer there if you want it... :D

Cheers Leanne
    i might very well take you up on that offer
    i,ll put my first submission in on friday an see how it goes
    if i need any help after that i might give you a shout
    just make sure an bring a pen with you on tour i might have some stuff for you to wright up :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Honestly matey, not a problem...it seems to be a thing I'm pretty good at :) Even if you want me to read through stuff when you're drafting it. Just give me a shout, I'll PM you my email.
    I'll defo have a pen on tour, so no worries there either.
    dottles wrote:
    Honestly matey, not a problem...it seems to be a thing I'm pretty good at :) Even if you want me to read through stuff when you're drafting it. Just give me a shout, I'll PM you my email.
    I'll defo have a pen on tour, so no worries there either.

cheers ol girl :thumbup:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    D - for the train ticket just put in the code on your hard tickets to see if they work. If you don't have a code I guess you don't get a free ride?

fyi - code is 16 characters