euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I still can't quite believe that this time in three weeks, a large majority of us will have seen Pearl Jam in Dublin and be thinking about how amazing it was, and how amazing the following night will be..........

In 3 weeks i expect to be in a bar somewhere getting rather drunk :D

Well, yeah that as well!! Keeping in mind the train journey the following morning ;):lol::D

A fry up and a pint will cure that!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    There is no way I am going to be able to keep up with you lot :lol:
    I'm better off admitting defeat now :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    I still can't quite believe that this time in three weeks, a large majority of us will have seen Pearl Jam in Dublin and be thinking about how amazing it was, and how amazing the following night will be..........
    Nice thought to take to bed! Cheers for that Leanne. :D I'll fall into the lightweight category too, I can't cope with heavy nights anymore and don't fancy the PJ train hungover. Or too hungover! Will enjoy watching the ones who are though. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Time for bed. Night y'all.
    Time for bed. Night y'all.

I'm off to sleep too, good night :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Time for bed. Night y'all.

I'm off to sleep too, good night :D

Good night you both. Chat to you all tomorrow
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    have to admit its starting to sink in a little now that will be doing my trip to and around europe and leaving the comfort of home for the first time ever in a few weeks :D.....really cant wait!! All so exciting....just a little bummed that my ticket for the dublin show is litterally right up the back of the place, ohwell better to be in the building then not at all :mrgreen:!! Hope to meet heaps of people to 8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning all! Sun shining again here in Devon (a rarity!) and all is right with the world... only 10 more days of work after today! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hail Hail!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Guten Morgen!

Sun is shining in Dublin again today... long may it last :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    just read the last few pages...im soooooooooooooooooo gutted im only doing london..you guys are going to have soooooooooooo much fun...

small whimpering sound
    Morning!
    Fab day down here (unlike Devon, not a rarity...we're just better :lol:;);)joke Ian! )
    In my usual office today, hope the girlies can put up with me as I am still :D
    Had a looky at the long range forecast until the end of June for the UK...sunshine and showers which doesn't help my do I need new clothes and what do I pack dilemmas!
    Three weeks today is the Pearl Jam express and the Belfast show - sqweeeeeeeeeee
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

In 3 weeks i expect to be in a bar somewhere getting rather drunk :D

Well, yeah that as well!! Keeping in mind the train journey the following morning ;):lol::D

yup... the show, the afterparty and then the train towards another show... tooooo many emotions to handle...

20 days guys... 20 days to go!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    Yeah, this time 3 weeks I'll be cosy in my own bed :lol:

So I was talking to some friends of my housemates yesterday and they were wondering what I was up to for the summer. Explained "this day 3 weeks I'm seeing Pearl Jam in the O2 and then I'll be heading up to Belfast to see them there..."
    They were replying with "oh, thats great, they'll be good live..." when I had to interrupt them and say "wait, I'm not finished! I'm going to London, then Berlin, then driving through the Alps, then Spain..." and their faces dropped. T'was very funny! I'm sure some of youyou had to do the same explaining! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

So I was talking to some friends of my housemates yesterday and they were wondering what I was up to for the summer. Explained "this day 3 weeks I'm seeing Pearl Jam in the O2 and then I'll be heading up to Belfast to see them there..."
    They were replying with "oh, thats great, they'll be good live..." when I had to interrupt them and say "wait, I'm not finished! I'm going to London, then Berlin, then driving through the Alps, then Spain..." and their faces dropped. T'was very funny! I'm sure some of youyou had to do the same explaining! :lol:

yeah hard to explain and hard to make someone to believe that EVERY SHOW IS ORIGINAL... nothing repeats... Unique.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Jennytree wrote:
    Guten Morgen!

Sun is shining in Dublin again today... long may it last :D

:D Guten Morgen, Jenny! nice :thumbup:
    Good morning to all of you!! i'm quite surprised what this change on my calendar reveals in me :lol: the switch from May to June was and is very impressive, the excitement kicked in with force!
    just had Riot Act on in my car driving to work... Cant Keep ... just checked... never has been played in Europe live... Just in case we go for rarities on this european tour...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    D's the man ;):mrgreen:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning. I don't know how many of you non PJ virgins remember how it felt during the pre-tour foreplay but I am getting more excited with each day that passes. I'm going to be nicely moist by my final day at work! 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    D's the man ;):mrgreen:
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    WooHoooo!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

(the girls in the office have changed my nickname from google to tigger :lol: )
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    alesek wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

yeah hard to explain and hard to make someone to believe that EVERY SHOW IS ORIGINAL... nothing repeats... Unique.

yep ive had the same funny looks of disbelief from more than one person when you explain to them what your doing for holiday
    most of them cant get there head round why you would go an see the same band more than once never mind 7 times in 2 an 1/2 weeks
    anyway its there loss an our gain
    roll on 22nd ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Yep, I've had lots of those conversations about the tour, it's almost fun to see the disbelief on peoples face. Others just call me a groupie!
  • dottles wrote:
    Yep, I've had lots of those conversations about the tour, it's almost fun to see the disbelief on peoples face. Others just call me a groupie!

Someone at work said the same to me :lol:

Man i'm bored :?
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Jennytree wrote:

Please don't go to the O2, you'll be seeing Bon Jovi :cry:

Hyde Park. Get off the tube at Hyde Park corner. :lol:
    nuffingman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I did mean the O2 in Dublin ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    nuffingman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

whats wrong with seeing a little bon

bonjoviz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Hey can you smart folks help me book my Werchter train ticket?

I'm staying in Brussels near Grand Place. I think I got it right but do I select from 'Bruxelles - Centraal B' to 'Louvian B'

I'm confused about Louvian because I always thought it was spelled Leuven.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ;)
    P1010037.jpg?t=1275490671