euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    eh, no :D i'm at a birthday party of a friends friend, which will be quite empty because a lot of theirs friends don't come to that party because of the Eurovision party...
    But where i am will be sit in-like, friends and beer and food and supposedly later on an imaginery campfire in the middle of the living room with us siting around it, singing and playing a guitar (much more my likes ;))
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :lol::lol: I have to admit your evening sounds more me too! You'll have a fab time I am sure!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    " called Spielbudenplatz. :
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Hub. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Eurovision? Does anyone still watch that? :?

Not France: we know we'll end last, as usual. :mrgreen:

So true :lol:
    Hub. wrote:
    Hi! Did you manage to book your train ticket?
    :
    i was the second i booked ..Pat ,(thiery henry username)was quicker than me.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:

yeah, i KNEW you would react in any way! damn, Dimi, whenever i write the word PLATZ it reminds me of you now, honest!!! Even at work :lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

yeah, i KNEW you would react in any way! damn, Dimi, whenever i write the word PLATZ it reminds me of you now, honest!!! Even at work :lol::lol:
    i suggest u to practice,im gonna put u to tell me DerrtyoplkiumnyudiufhrnPLATZ everytime we pass a square on tour :lol:
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Well...Holland even did not make it to the finals...No wonder with the song we had :lol:
    Personally I´d rather have my face smashed with a hammer than watching eurovision :mrgreen:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Especially with such a wonderful song: :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kve7voDK ... r_embedded
    Hub. wrote:
    Hi! Did you manage to book your train ticket?
    :
    i was the second i booked ..Pat ,(thiery henry username)was quicker than me.. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Well...Holland even did not make it to the finals...No wonder with the song we had :lol:
    Personally I´d rather have my face smashed with a hammer than watching eurovision :mrgreen:

Ouch !
    Maybe watching the eurovision completely drunk can be fun ... maybe ...
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ouch !

:D Could be! Guess I´ve never been THAT drunk to consider...
    Still prefer the hammer though ;)
    Hub. wrote:

Especially with such a wonderful song: :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kve7voDK ... r_embedded

OK, I'll definitely keep my rugby+beer combo for this evening ;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ouch !

I bet you have been that drunk! ....maybe we'll get you that drunk in Dublin :lol:;):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I bet you have been that drunk! ....maybe we'll get you that drunk in Dublin :lol:;):lol:[/quote]

You might! Looking forward to it :mrgreen:
    Sorry, but I guess it´s because I´m not gay I don´t like eurovision :lol:
    the good to watch the eurovision all together is like a rehearsal.the last one before we watch the real shit in Dublin ;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:

My gay best friend hates Eurovision :lol::lol: however his boyfriend/husband loves it, so he sends him off to Norway each year to a friend, to watch it over there.
    btw yesterday,i got my flag back from the store with the 2010 dates print on :D
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

My gay best friend hates Eurovision :lol::lol: however his boyfriend/husband loves it, so he sends him off to Norway each year to a friend, to watch it over there.

:lol: I´m sorry - didn´t want to offend anyone but...it´s not for me
    btw yesterday,i got my flag back from the store with the 2010 dates print on :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: it's like the symbol of the tour!
  • Who cares about Eurovision. I rather drink some wine and spin the black cricle.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Who cares about Eurovision. I rather drink some wine and spin the black cricle.
    ...and it's in Norway and everything :lol::lol:;)

Hmmm...just hit a massive lull, no idea why, I was writing a list (yes I am a list person) of stuff needed for the tour...and just hit a huge lull...hmmm :? :(
  • dottles wrote:
    Who cares about Eurovision. I rather drink some wine and spin the black cricle.
    ...and it's in Norway and everything :lol::lol:;)

Hmmm...just hit a massive lull, no idea why, I was writing a list (yes I am a list person) of stuff needed for the tour...and just hit a huge lull...hmmm :? :(

Hehe, and the norwegian song is crap like most of the Eurovision songs. I heard the russia song the other day, and it must be the worst song ever written.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    OPA!!!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening all

think a might try finishing my tour folder the night

only got it filled up to berlin so far

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Just get in in office,,i love the lyrics in the france song :lol:
    We thought of you when Greece were on Dimi!
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Why are you all talking about the eurovision shit fest?
    dottles wrote:
    We thought of you when Greece were on Dimi!
    opa opa :D
    Hub. wrote:
    Terrific lyrics, indeed. :mrgreen:
    ale ale.. :lol: