euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I see the Philly boots are landing on doorsteps in the states...I wonder who will be the first over here...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:
    Not long now folks :D

Today I bought for the tour -
    a Cornish flag
    some playing cards :lol::lol:

I priced up some alcohol to bring with me...

and my currency card arrived!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

a Cornish flag

Today I bought our Arras train tickets which completes everything we needed to get in advance :D
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    I see the Philly boots are landing on doorsteps in the states...I wonder who will be the first over here...

Didn´t you get the email from Kufala yet?
    Just got it this evening...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, I got it yesterday :D
    And as it will be coming from Kufala, they shouldn't an age!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

a Cornish flag

You paid money for that? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, I got it yesterday :D
    And as it will be coming from Kufala, they shouldn't an age!

They´re fast!! Sometime next week :D
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

a Cornish flag

A cornish flag? What the fudge is on that?

A pack of cards? Now we need some poker chips or are we playing for euros 8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

a Cornish flag

cornwall_flag.jpg
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

a Cornish flag

You paid money for that? :D

Now now Ian...you in Devon were so jealous you had to create your own recently didn't you :D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

a Cornish flag

A pack of cards? Now we need some poker chips or are we playing for euros 8-)

Yeah a pack of cards, but you guys are going to have to teach me... :? :?
    Well, they were on your list Dave!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey Leanne, I remember you not really having that many posts before December so I checked your stats and you've posted almost 1500 times on this thread!! You're like a female version of a certain Greek who posts here sometimes! :lol: Everyone ok this fine evening?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Leanne, I remember you not really having that many posts before December so I checked your stats and you've posted almost 1500 times on this thread!! You're like a female version of a certain Greek who posts here sometimes! :lol: Everyone ok this fine evening?

I am a very sad woman who needs to get a life! :oops: :oops: Maybe I should have a thread holiday....
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

I am a very sad woman who needs to get a life! :oops: :oops: Maybe I should have a thread holiday....

You've come to the right place I think, you've got the same PJ gossip bug we all do and the laughs are better than tv! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Rubbish...on both accounts! ;):D
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

...and you're too lovely for your own good!
    Bought that ticket yet?? :lol::lol:

Maybe I should lurk more tho :? :?
    dottles wrote:

Rubbish...on both accounts! ;):D[/quote]

Maybe I should lurk more tho :? :?[/quote]
    Don't start lurking Leanne! You're time served now and have your feet under the table so we should know of your prescence. I wasn't suggesting you spend too much time here, just being amused that there's others who are here everytime I am. I'm prone to sneaking in sometimes when I'm tired just to enjoy reading the chat. Now that is sad and now you're going to think I'm here in the background at times when I'm really not. :D

dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:oops: Thanks? :)
    No not yet...guess I should before it´s too late!

You think it´s humanly possible to lurk more :lol:;)
    veddertown wrote:
    Don't start lurking Leanne! You're time served now and have your feet under the table so we should know of your prescence. I wasn't suggesting you spend too much time here, just being amused that there's others who are here everytime I am. I'm prone to sneaking in sometimes when I'm tired just to enjoy reading the chat. Now that is sad and now you're going to think I'm here in the background at times when I'm really not. :D

:lol::lol:
    I don't think I'd be very good at lurking, you guys say stuff and I want to reply!
    I do spend too much time on here, but hey we all have vices huh :lol::D
    :oops: confused lurking with posting :oops:
    English obviously isn´t my first language...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:oops: Thanks? :)
    No not yet...guess I should before it´s too late!

You think it´s humanly possible to lurk more :lol:;)

Go, go buy the ticket!!
    It will liven up shopping for those groceries at a stupidly early time tomorrow morning when you should still be in bed!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D well my Dutch isn't great ;);)
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Go, go buy the ticket!!
    It will liven up shopping for those groceries at a stupidly early time tomorrow morning when you should still be in bed!
    [/quote]

:lol:
    Service fees and tax are €35,55, total amount is €132,55
    Lone Wolf wrote:

What are you going to do then?
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Could be nice making conversation then...your Dutch and my English :D
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I´m going!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Could be nice making conversation then...your Dutch and my English :D

we'll speak Greeklish, it'll be fine and Dimi will understand us! :lol:
    You know you're English is fab, and I have a Dutch phrase book!! (why on earth do you merge words and have letters next to each other that shouldn't be!) :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Staying online logged out or hiding your online status just to stay curious. It's too hard though, someone always comes up with something you feel the need to reply to. :D

Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I´m going!

You're not teasing me are you?
    You bought the ticket??
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    We'll speak Greeklish, it'll be fine and Dimi will understand us! :lol:
    You know you're English is fab, and I have a Dutch phrase book!! (why on earth do you merge words and have letters next to each other that shouldn't be!) :D

Can´t wait to hear you pronounce it ;)
    Don´t worry, my English will make you chuckle at times too!