euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You enjoyed Metallica?

I have mixed feelings. The show was great, they were on fire and the crowd as well.
    But the sound was not that great ... I think I'm a bit touchy on that subject :D
    And Lars Ulrich can't play in rhythm anymore (some say he never played in rhythm). His double-kick is all over the place but not at the right tempo.

Where did you see them? Paris Omnisport de Bercy?
    And you´re right, Lars´ drumming made me very nervous last few times :( Too bad!

No, it was in Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon (just one hour from home) : a shitty place for rock concerts but that's the biggest arena around.
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Hope you had a nice evening though!
    Next month you KNOW will be good :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D:D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

He he ... less than one month :D
    71step28 wrote:
    i have GREAT memories of the time around their first album, really great memories, i'll always link their music to that time ;) i so wanted to see them live again, the gigs back then were awesome, pure energy!
    I had tickets for their February gig in the same venue Pearl Jam had a gig back in 1992 (a fantastic place!!), bought them the day they came out and it was sold out FAST. After i figured out Wolfmother plays at HRC, i sold them (to fill up my PJ tour fund, but just because i knew i'd have the chance to them in London instead) :( :( :(
    so sorry Yvi,i know how much u want to see them live..

Awww Yvi! ((huggles))
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    All I want to do is Dublin, Belfast and Hyde Park. Can I make this happen on short notice?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    All I want to do is Dublin, Belfast and Hyde Park. Can I make this happen on short notice?
    i can find u spares for london-belfast in 10 minutes..dublin ill try..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:thumbup: :wave:
    So you have to travel quite a long way to Arras then? Are you going by car?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

great!!! where there's a will, there's a way :) Good luck!!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    i can find u spares for london-belfast in 10 minutes..dublin ill try..

wait, wrong! Where there's a Dimi, there's a way :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

I have a spare for Belfast ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:

I have a spare for Belfast ;)
    one less to go Nathan ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol::lol: You guys are awesome! I knew dimitris and jenny can come thru with spares for me.

I'm actually flat broke right about now, but I'll keep you guys updated if I can make it happen. I have never been to Europe before and my cousin is studying in London right now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

Yeah by car. I'm stopping in Paris on my way up to visit friends. Then I'm stopping in Lille early on sunday morning after Arras show to have breakfast with a lovely girl to finally arrive in Werchter early afternoon.
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

Yeah by car. I'm stopping in Paris on my way up to visit friends. Then I'm stopping in Lille early on sunday morning after Arras show to have breakfast with a lovely girl to finally arrive in Werchter early afternoon.

Sounds good! You do realize Arras may take up to 2am? ;)
    Luckily Arras>Lille isn´t too far :) If she´s lovely it will be worth getting little sleep :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    :lol::lol: You guys are awesome! I knew dimitris and jenny can come thru with spares for me.

I'm actually flat broke right about now, but I'll keep you guys updated if I can make it happen. I have never been to Europe before and my cousin is studying in London right now.

You won't be sorry if you do ;) Have a look at ebookers.ie and gohop.ie for flights :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Luckily Arras>Lille isn´t too far :) If she´s lovely it will be worth getting little sleep :D

I'll drink coffee / tea to keep me awake on sunday.
    Lovely girl indeed ... too bad she comes to my mind when I hear Black.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Got my train ticket booked, Yay! i had to book the early train that leaves at 7.35, :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I'll drink coffee / tea to keep me awake on sunday.
    Lovely girl indeed ... too bad she comes to my mind when I hear Black.

Sorry to hear that...

Are you coming over to europe for some shows dude?? :P
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Got my train ticket booked, Yay! i had to book the early train that leaves at 7.35, :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: 7.35am - are you mad boy??? :lol:
    Where you staying? Will they let you check in early?

Maybe, thinking about it. The last week and a half has depleted my funds so very much, but if I can make it work, it will be most excellent for sure. I actually had a dream last night about seeing Pearl Jam in Dublin.

Maybe, thinking about it. The last week and a half has depleted my funds so very much, but if I can make it work, it will be most excellent for sure. I actually had a dream last night about seeing Pearl Jam in Dublin.

That was a sign...it has to be done!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Have a look at ebookers.ie and gohop.ie for flights :)
    Will do. Thanks Jenny.
    dottles wrote:
    I know if I do it, I will most assuredly have all my wonderful Euro friends from the board to show me a good time! I'll know in the next week if I can pull this off.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Will do. Thanks Jenny.
    dottles wrote:
    I know if I do it, I will most assuredly have all my wonderful Euro friends from the board to show me a good time! I'll know in the next week if I can pull this off.

Hope you´re able to do this!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Jennytree wrote:
    Will do. Thanks Jenny.
    dottles wrote:
    You can do it! You will do it!! 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Jennytree wrote:
    Will do. Thanks Jenny.
    dottles wrote:

That's a definate, the more the merrier, but remember there's no seats :D
    dottles wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: 7.35am - are you mad boy??? :lol:
    Where you staying? Will they let you check in early?

haha, i'm staying in the belfast travellodge, eh well the train is due to arrive in Belfast at the back of 9 so i need to meet my mate Russ in Belfast and it will prob take me a while to get to the lodge , dunno will see, :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

haha, i'm staying in the belfast travellodge, eh well the train is due to arrive in Belfast at the back of 9 so i need to meet my mate Russ in Belfast and it will prob take me a while to get to the lodge , dunno will see, :mrgreen:

...take you a while ...via a pub or somewhere for an ulster fry perhaps? :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Not long now folks :D