euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ok, you guys are worrying me now! :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited May 2010
    dottles wrote:
    whats your number?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    quote]

Oh, in seniority Dimi, you beat me hands down, I let mine lapse for about 15 years!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    quote]

Oh, in seniority Dimi, you beat me hands down, I let mine lapse for about 15 years!!
    then wait to the line till yours turn comes :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    The Dublin - Belfast train is going to be interesting! :lol: Only 35 + 1/2 hours until June!!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    This time in three weeks I will be in Dublin, waiting for all you lot to arrive :D:D:D
    How effing cool is that my friends?

I've been out with a friend I only see every few months today, it was lovely to ctach up, lunch by the beach watching a yacht race, and the lifeguard training etc. We had stroll along the beaches to the castle, consumed ice cream with clotted cream on top and sauntered home.
    That along with last nights facebook based alcohol led eurovision comedy fest with Sian, Dave et al I am feeling much chirpier today :D
    dottles wrote:

I am not a PJ virgin tho Dimi! Sorry to disappoint! :lol::D;)
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    dottles wrote:
    This time in three weeks I will be in Dublin, waiting for all you lot to arrive :D:D:D

I've been out with a friend I only see every few months today, it was lovely to ctach up, lunch by the beach watching a yacht race, and the lifeguard training etc. We had stroll along the beaches to the castle, consumed ice cream with clotted cream on top and sauntered home.
    That along with last nights facebook based alcohol led eurovision comedy fest with Sian, Dave et al I am feeling much chirpier today :D
    Hey Dottles , hi glad to hear that you had such a great day. Listen I was wondering what castle you were at ? My wife is an amatuer historian with a specail interest in English history, partcularly the plantagenet period.someday god willing I hope to be able to take her to England so that she can see all the places that she has spent a life time reading about!
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    consumed ice cream with clotted cream on top

:? :?: :sick:
    dottles wrote:

Hey Dottles , hi glad to hear that you had such a great day. Listen I was wondering what castle you were at ? My wife is an amatuer historian with a specail interest in English history, partcularly the plantagenet period.someday god willing I hope to be able to take her to England so that she can see all the places that she has spent a life time reading about!

Hey! How was MSG? Did you have a good time?
    I was at Pendennis Castle, it's a fab place. I'll PM you the details for Mrs Blenderman to have a look at it she fancies :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    ice cream with clotted cream!!! :crazy: :)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am not a PJ virgin tho Dimi! Sorry to disappoint! :lol::D;)
    i know ,but we have to satisfied the virgin,in ...order,.. :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Dave!! what's bad about that other than it being a whole days calories! Cornish ice cream, with cornish clotted cream on top (and then the guy in front of me had his rolled in chopped nuts to make it a hedgehog ice cream ;) )
    We don't do that daft pouring cream stuff down here we have clotted cream (and it is relations of my Dads who are the biggest producers!)

http://www.roddas.co.uk
    veddertown wrote:
    ice cream with clotted cream!!! :crazy: :)

:oops: It's like I've said I eat something wierd...it really is standard down here!

All you guys so have to come on a trip to Cornwall :D:D
    I'm going to have to work on my petition for PJ to play the Eden Project as a fan club special show request :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Dave!! what's bad about that other than it being a whole days calories! Cornish ice cream, with cornish clotted cream on top (and then the guy in front of me had his rolled in chopped nuts to make it a hedgehog ice cream ;) )
    We don't do that daft pouring cream stuff down here we have clotted cream (and it is relations of my Dads who are the biggest producers!)

http://www.roddas.co.uk

This is the very brand I buy Leanne, man I love clotted cream so much that the word calories doesn't register. I'm coming to your house for tea next time I'm in the area. :D

veddertown wrote:

This is the very brand I buy Leanne, man I love clotted cream so much that the word calories doesn't register. I'm coming to your house for tea next time I'm in the area. :D

:lol: whenever mate! One of the foods of the gods!
    And Cornish cream tea, is scones or splits with jam then cream!
    (if you're really lucky you'll get thunder and lightening which is bread, butter, clotted cream and with either treacle or golden syrup - that's too much for even me!)

My Dad is a Rodda (mum and dad aren't married despite being together 30 odd years so me and my Mum have the surname Martin, my brother and Dad, the surname Rodda).

Oh, and another thing that cheered me up, I found my No Boundaries - Support for Kosovo CD, it was lost when I split up from my ex ( :evil: ) but I randomly found it in a box of DVDs this morning.
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:lol: whenever mate! One of the foods of the gods!
    And Cornish cream tea, is scones or splits with jam then cream!
    (if you're really lucky you'll get thunder and lightening which is bread, butter, clotted cream and with either treacle or golden syrup - that's too much for even me!)

My Dad is a Rodda (mum and dad aren't married despite being together 30 odd years so me and my Mum have the surname Martin, my brother and Dad, the surname Rodda).

Oh, and another thing that cheered me up, I found my No Boundaries - Support for Kosovo CD, it was lost when I split up from my ex ( :evil: ) but I randomly found it in a box of DVDs this morning.
    Even above God I always wanted to believe in a Mr. Rodda and he actually exists! :P I vowed that if I ever visit Cornwall I'm not eating anything savoury for the duration no matter how long it's for. Thunder and lightning eh... :think:

Gary, shall I bring some to Dublin for you? :lol::lol:
    We've always got some in the fridge!
    dottles wrote:
    I don't even know how to spell what I'm thinking right now! :P It's mainly a series of gurgles! :D

veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I don't even know how to spell what I'm thinking right now! :P It's mainly a series of gurgles! :D

...and most people come down for the pasties :lol:
    Good morning! June tomorrow everyone. I'm sure something is happening this month. :P

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    veddertown wrote:
    Good morning! June tomorrow everyone. I'm sure something is happening this month. :P

One month until Berlin. One week until Rage Against The Machine. Yes, June is going to be quite a party! Talking of which, did everyone make the most of a Sunday without having to get up the next day for work? I didn't, partied too hard on Saturday and spent most of it recovering! Sun is shining though, so may head off into town and do some shopping... I hate shopping.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I'm having to work extra weekends right now so days off aren't that often but all that will be forgotten soon. Last day at work is the 18th and we'll slowly make our way to Dublin via Aviemore and Glasgow. Wish I was going to Rage too because this could be the last chance in the UK? Shopping is not very high up my list unless it's for boots from the goods section. :D

Ian, if you hate shopping...why are you going?
    I go through phases of loving shopping and hating it, I think it depends what I am buying. At Christmas my best mate and I do mad shopping trips, so we've driven really early to clarks village in the morning,then a visit to the Mulberry Factory Shop, ikea in the afternoon, onto cribbs causeway until 10pm, stay in the Premier Inn at Cribbs then central Bristol all day the following day - with lunch at Harvey Nichols :mrgreen: After that you never want to go in a shop for months!!

My last day at work is the 18th too :D . My friends are going on about what to do for my birthday so in the week before I go away it looks like I've got lunch at Jamie Oliver's restaurant, lunch with girls from work, dinner with my parents, dinner with some friends x 2, my cousins birthday party the day before (always messy - start at lunchtime things, year before last I drank far, far, too much and had a hangover from hell!)...
    I am jealous of all you going to Rage!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Our bank holiday is next weekend (which is handy cos I don't need to take a day off for RATM). Friday evening and Saturday will be boring enough and then making my way over to London on Sunday morning! I hate flying though as my ears can't pop and it hurts soooo much (no amount of swallowing, nose holding, chewing, sucking etc helps!) but sometimes it has to be done. I've tried to take as few flights as possible over the holidays.

I'm finished off work on the 18th too, but I feel like my holidays don't really start until the 25th when I leave the country. I still have to book my flight home on the 11th :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    The whole thought of having to fly home after Berlin is a bit depressing. I would love to do Arras and Bilbao but other commitments have put paid to that. :( Still just over 6 months ago I thought HRC was going to an my only gig and I have 4 to celebrate!! :D

hi there!!!just got back from the beach,had the day off work..sunny hot day,water a little cold..
    we are close now :)
    Morning D! I think your version of cold water is a little different from mine. Ours is still about 8 degrees. Nice to have a day off I bet! It's about the hottest day of the year so far here, it might even be double figures! :D

It's lovely here today, sun is shining :D ....but none of my mates want to come out and play :( I even offered to go to National Trust places with me my aunt, but no, I am billy no mates!
    I can't lie in the garden all day, I get bored and burnt...
    iTunes updating might be in order, but it seems a waste of a lovely day!

I'm trying not to think about the flight on the 5th from Brussels, mind you, it is to Manchester and not home...so it will be the 8th when the post tour blues really set in! *sigh*
    p.s. I can't believe we are talking about the end of the tour and it's not even begun yet, let the month of madness (and a bit of July) begin :D:D