euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:

haha, i'm staying in the belfast travellodge, eh well the train is due to arrive in Belfast at the back of 9 so i need to meet my mate Russ in Belfast and it will prob take me a while to get to the lodge , dunno will see, :mrgreen:

...take you a while ...via a pub or somewhere for an ulster fry perhaps? :lol:

Lol pub then a chippie, :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    You're not teasing me are you?
    You bought the ticket??
    [/quote]

:D No...With these fees the ebay route is tempting...should that fail I don´t mind paying this or any price to get to Ireland...No matter what,it´s set.... I´m going
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

haha, i'm staying in the belfast travellodge, eh well the train is due to arrive in Belfast at the back of 9 so i need to meet my mate Russ in Belfast and it will prob take me a while to get to the lodge , dunno will see, :mrgreen:

I would imagine an Ulster Fry will be better for your hangover...but maybe not for your arteries!
    I think it has potato cakes rather than hash browns, I love potato cakes!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D No...With these fees the ebay route is tempting...should that fail I don´t mind paying this or any price to get to Ireland...No matter what,it´s set.... I´m going

:D:D

Dimi....can we find this man a ticket please!!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D Thanks!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:

sounds good
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D Thanks!

Let's get you a ticket before you thank anyone...it could cost a bit!
  • skinnypigskinnypig Posts: 75
    Hey anyone going to the European shows want to be super nice and get me an XL men's shirt? Please Please? I will gladly paypal ya for the T-shirt, the cost of shipping to WA State in the US and for a couple of beers for you trouble? I can even send ya the $$ in advance if you like. I was lucky enough to have someone do this for me in '07 and I was very grateful. I'm not picky about style or color, just one that has the European dates on it......thanks!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    skinnypig wrote:
    Hey anyone going to the European shows want to be super nice and get me an XL men's shirt? Please Please? I will gladly paypal ya for the T-shirt, the cost of shipping to WA State in the US and for a couple of beers for you trouble? I can even send ya the $$ in advance if you like. I was lucky enough to have someone do this for me in '07 and I was very grateful. I'm not picky about style or color, just one that has the European dates on it......thanks!
    no problem,sent m in pm your address,and ill buy one for u :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Now now Ian...you in Devon were so jealous you had to create your own recently didn't you :D

Stuff the rest of Devon, I'm annoyed that the government are going to stop our becoming independent of them. There's been a few Devon flags burned in protest!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    24 days...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Now now Ian...you in Devon were so jealous you had to create your own recently didn't you :D

Stuff the rest of Devon, I'm annoyed that the government are going to stop our becoming independent of them. There's been a few Devon flags burned in protest!

I couldn't believed they stopped that so late in the day! Amazing really, what a waste of taxpayers money on all the stuff which has happened so far, and besides Plymouth has it already!
    alesek wrote:
    24 days...

:D I have a count down on my wall in my office, I'm not in to mark it off until Wednesday, when it will be June!!!

22 days until I am in Dublin :D
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    just booked hyde park 8-)
    dublin,belfast,glastonbury,hyde park and back to glastonbury,i am feeling dizzy thinking about it :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    It'll be worth the effort though ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    gday all

never got to bed till 4.30am this morning at party at my brother an laws

phill think i might just have been about as drunk as shep bush

hangover starting to wear off now :mrgreen:

you go away from here for a day and its another ten pages later when you come back on

great to see everyone still here bantering though

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    hi all :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hub. wrote:
    Hi D! Hi everyone! :)
    Bonjour mon cher ami :mrgreen:
    hi all :)

Hello and good evening!
    so whats for sex tonight??i mean what bootleg u playing tonight? :)

:lol::lol: Not watching Eurovision whilst working then Dimi?
    dottles wrote:

Eurovision? Does anyone still watch that? :?
    dottles wrote:

yep,i can watch it..ok,not all cos im do some stuff the same time..
    its music,so no problem to watch it +the fun with what they wear :lol:
    my officer,we are 2 here with rank and some soldiers (which is a woman today) ask me what time is cos she wants to watch it too :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It's on prime time television here :lol: I don't mind it actually but as a comedy show rather than anything else. I probably will not watch it though as my family will want to watch Britain's Got Talent!
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Hello freaks !
    No shitty Eurovision tonight. Rugby instead ... top 14 final (french rugby league) with a few beers. I'll have Guinness to get ready for Dublin.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    here in Hamburg theres actually a big event around this Eurovision thing ;) In the past years usually the german points are given from Hamburg, means HERE is the party, where this is braodcasted live to all over Europe.
    Its in St. Pauli (our "Kiez"/the red light district from Hamburg, well known everywhere) where thousands of people will meet and party, Live music, lots of drinks and food, a huge celebration out there on that "market place" called Spielbudenplatz. A lot of the people there don't mind the Eurovision Song Contest at all, they just wanna party :lol:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hello freaks !
    No shitty Eurovision tonight. Rugby instead ... top 14 final (french rugby league) with a few beers. I'll have Guinness to get ready for Dublin.

Rugby for me next weekend, I am going to watch a British all stars team in a match against a local team. It's a charity match raising money for a 15 year old who has been paralysed from the chest down during a match.
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hub. wrote:
    Hi D! Hi everyone! :)
    Bonjour mon cher ami :mrgreen:

Hi! Did you manage to book your train ticket?
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Not France: we know we'll end last, as usual. :mrgreen:
    71step28 wrote:
    here in Hamburg theres actually a big event around this Eurovision thing ;) In the past years usually the german points are given from Hamburg, means HERE is the party, where this is braodcasted live to all over Europe.
    Its in St. Pauli (our "Kiez"/the red light district from Hamburg, well known everywhere) where thousands of people will meet and party, Live music, lots of drinks and food, a huge celebration out there on that "market place" called Spielbudenplatz. A lot of the people there don't mind the Eurovision Song Contest at all, they just wanna party :lol:
    Are you going Yvi?