euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Is it Eurovision tonight? Sorry, have been too busy celebrating Exeter's promotion to the Premiership (no more trips to Plymouth and Camborne!) to really notice! The partying will surely end soon, but I've taken a break to eat curry and chill out. Always hated Eurovision and always will... the only thing I hate as much is Big Brother!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Germany will win and deserve it,was a good song,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Always hated Eurovision and always will... the only thing I hate as much is Big Brother!

+1
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

No Dimi, you were robbed :D:lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:
    Is it Eurovision tonight? Sorry, have been too busy celebrating Exeter's promotion to the Premiership (no more trips to Plymouth and Camborne!) to really notice! The partying will surely end soon, but I've taken a break to eat curry and chill out. Always hated Eurovision and always will... the only thing I hate as much is Big Brother!

Oooh ark at you, trips down 'ere not good enough for you now!! (to be fair I avoid Camborne and I'm only 12 miles away)
    I hate Big Brother, but Eurovision (with lots of alcohol) is soo bad it's got to be done for pure comedic (is that right??) value :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Are you strange people still talking about Eurotrash :lol:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    philthehip wrote:

THEY ALL MAD PHILL :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I dont think I want to tour with these weird europeans anymore ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    :lol::lol: No Eurotrash was something very different, and I watched it the other night on some freeview channel, it was followed by sexectera...hmmmm...dodgy....
    philthehip wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

good job I am Cornish then :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:

No Dimi, you were robbed :D:lol::D
    what OPA means..we shout it and brake plates in mpouzoukia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeLorwt_ ... re=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K41QmrO ... re=related
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Oh no, a mad cornish woman too. Pke you comin the pub :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You lot ever been to Cornwall....if so you'd know better than to head for the pub!
    edited May 2010
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Pke wrote:

THEY ALL MAD PHILL

I dont think I want to tour with these weird europeans anymore

good job I am Cornish then

Oh no, a mad cornish woman too. Pke you comin the pub

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

IS CORNWALL ACTUALLY IN EUROPE ANYWAY NOT SURE ITS SOME KIND OF ALTERNATE REALITY

THE ONE TIME I WAS THERE IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO DIG THERE WAY OUT OF THE UK

THEY SAY ITS COPPER,TIN AN IRON MINES BUT I,M NOT SO SURE :lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    OPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

*takes another gulp of wine*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hi folks, just passing through tonight. Been busy sorting out some new boots on to my walkman and downloading loads of shows from pearjambootlegs.org to listen to in the buildup to Dublin. Trying not to count the days and really looking forward to seeing PJ and you guys very soon! Anyway working at 7 so off to bed. Hope you're all good! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    OPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

*takes another gulp of wine*
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    OPA!!!!
    :D Time for bed....
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You lot ever been to Cornwall....if so you'd know better than to head for the pub!

My grandparents used to live in cornwall, a little place called Boscastle, very beautiful place. I spent many winters there. It was my favourite time of the year to visit
    Night Leanne
    Good morning. At work listening to Self Pollution radio 95 and the sun is shining. :D I've tried hard to listen to less PJ before the tour but it's just not working. I'm listening more if anything!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Morning Gary,morning freaks :) are u all OPA??TOURHORNY? :D
    Very tourhorny now D! Don't forget I'm still a virgin too! :shock: Dublin will need to be gentle with me. :P

veddertown wrote:
    Very tourhorny now D! Don't forget I'm still a virgin too! :shock: Dublin will need to be gentle with me. :P
    i leave Dunk to give u the first love,ill be next :D
    Easy tiger!! :lol:

veddertown wrote:
    Easy tiger!! :lol:
    grgrggrrgrgrgrgr...wufff.wufff :lol:
    :mrgreen: Isn't Dunk only going to London? That leaves a vacancy! :lol:

veddertown wrote:
    :mrgreen: Isn't Dunk only going to London? That leaves a vacancy! :lol:
    i keep the senority.but if he is nt coming..u are mine.. :lol:
    :shock: