euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    philthehip wrote:
    Wolfmother has canceled their dates for Europe
    Like, all of them!!!? :shock: I wouldn't be heartbroken no offence to them. Hope nobody is ill or anything?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    what? all?? where did you read this?
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    what? all?? where did you read this?

Arras website has it announced and I read a little earlier but my computer powered itself down as I was reading it. Will find the page again
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    We are sorry to announce that Wolfmother have been forced to cancel its full european tour for June and July. Due to medical reasons, Andrew Stockdale, Wolfmother’s lead singer is unable to fly. So the band won't be able to play in Arras on July 3rd.
    We are quite disappointed but we wish him a speedy recovery. And of course whe hope that we could welcome the band another year.
    http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/news/index.aspx?aid=40e08a02-796f-475c-8056-178e70637e69
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    veddertown wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Like, all of them!!!? :shock: I wouldn't be heartbroken no offence to them. Hope nobody is ill or anything?
    but i would!! i sold my tickets for their gig in Hamburg this past February just because i knew i'd see them in London with PJ!!!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

You beat me to it!! :lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    We are sorry to announce that Wolfmother have been forced to cancel its full european tour for June and July. Due to medical reasons, Andrew Stockdale, Wolfmother’s lead singer is unable to fly. So the band won't be able to play in Arras on July 3rd.
    We are quite disappointed but we wish him a speedy recovery. And of course whe hope that we could welcome the band another year.
    http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/news/index.aspx?aid=40e08a02-796f-475c-8056-178e70637e69

shit... :( whats that with all the musicans beeing ill atm?!?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

shit... :( whats that with all the musicans beeing ill atm?!?
    danm,i would like to see caroline live..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i have GREAT memories of the time around their first album, really great memories, i'll always link their music to that time ;) i so wanted to see them live again, the gigs back then were awesome, pure energy!
    I had tickets for their February gig in the same venue Pearl Jam had a gig back in 1992 (a fantastic place!!), bought them the day they came out and it was sold out FAST. After i figured out Wolfmother plays at HRC, i sold them (to fill up my PJ tour fund, but just because i knew i'd have the chance to them in London instead) :( :( :(
    71step28 wrote:
    i have GREAT memories of the time around their first album, really great memories, i'll always link their music to that time ;) i so wanted to see them live again, the gigs back then were awesome, pure energy!
    I had tickets for their February gig in the same venue Pearl Jam had a gig back in 1992 (a fantastic place!!), bought them the day they came out and it was sold out FAST. After i figured out Wolfmother plays at HRC, i sold them (to fill up my PJ tour fund, but just because i knew i'd have the chance to them in London instead) :( :( :(
    so sorry Yvi,i know how much u want to see them live..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    grrrrrrrrrrrr..... lets just hope Andrew gets well soon and to the full!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I quite like Wolfmother....
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    philthehip wrote:

YEAH!!! :D:lol::):D:lol:8-):):mrgreen:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:twisted: :twisted:
    71step28 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:twisted: :twisted:

sorry - i just don't like them at all. But mainly I'm hoping they bring the Black Keys to the main stage for Werchter ;)
    Red Lukin wrote:

i think it was you who "did" that before, right? :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Red Lukin wrote:
    sorry - i just don't like them at all. But mainly I'm hoping they bring the Black Keys to the main stage for Werchter ;)

I hope they do so in Werchter.
    I'm still wondering who I choose to see between Alice in Chains and the Black Keys since they have the same time slot. I love both bands.
    71step28 wrote:

Posted the link? I don't think so but sorry if it looks like I'm being mean. I'm all for liking whatever music makes you feel good. I am only happy just hoping for a change in the schedule or a band I like (and maybe stiring up some trouble as well ; )).
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    I'm still wondering who I choose to see between Alice in Chains and the Black Keys since they have the same time slot. I love both bands.

Ya that's a tough conflict. Was torn until I heard the new BK album - didn't do it for me. Then again BK are on a smaller stage so it should be good.

Where did you guys find the WM news? I don't see it on their website.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

AIC!!!
    Red Lukin wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Posted the link? I don't think so but sorry if it looks like I'm being mean. I'm all for liking whatever music makes you feel good. I am only happy just hoping for a change in the schedule or a band I like (and maybe stiring up some trouble as well ; )).

yeah, i thought it was you, we all here had this conversation about Wolfmother before in this thread. And i remember you've been one of the "not really like them-Party" ;) The link was posted then, a few months back :)
    No worries, i love music for what it is: music. So hopefully they replace WM equal/better, whatever :D
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Red Lukin wrote:

Love Faith No More!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Red Lukin wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

Ya that's a tough conflict. Was torn until I heard the new BK album - didn't do it for me. Then again BK are on a smaller stage so it should be good.

The new BK album is kinda mellow but I absolutely love it. I've already seen AIC and BK live ... really tough to choose.
    I can't find any confirmation regarding Wolfmother cancellation.
    redrock wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

AIC!!!
    this :)
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

The new BK album is kinda mellow but I absolutely love it. I've already seen AIC and BK live ... really tough to choose.
    I can't find any confirmation regarding Wolfmother cancellation.

You enjoyed Metallica?
    redrock wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

AIC!!!

I know ... this is going to be the final choice since they are playing on the main stage and so I can secure a good spot for PJ all day long :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You enjoyed Metallica?

I have mixed feelings. The show was great, they were on fire and the crowd as well.
    But the sound was not that great ... I think I'm a bit touchy on that subject :D
    And Lars Ulrich can't play in rhythm anymore (some say he never played in rhythm). His double-kick is all over the place but not at the right tempo.
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You enjoyed Metallica?

I have mixed feelings. The show was great, they were on fire and the crowd as well.
    But the sound was not that great ... I think I'm a bit touchy on that subject :D
    And Lars Ulrich can't play in rhythm anymore (some say he never played in rhythm). His double-kick is all over the place but not at the right tempo.

Where did you see them? Paris Omnisport de Bercy?
    And you´re right, Lars´ drumming made me very nervous last few times :( Too bad!