euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Yes, but had a quick look though...has it been decided what to do?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I think it is using the screen of the mobile phone as a light, rather than the glowsticks but yes something will happen.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I think it is using the screen of the mobile phone as a light, rather than the glowsticks but yes something will happen.

Was there a security problem with the glowsticks? Or is it because of the costs/hassle organizing it?
    Really dislike the glow of cellphones at a gig, but in this case...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Was there a security problem with the glowsticks? Or is it because of the costs/hassle organizing it?
    Really dislike the glow of cellphones at a gig, but in this case...

Well security didn't seem that keen, but also it was felt that there was an environmental aspect/implication to the glow sticks.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Ah..I see....glowsticks would look awesome though!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

yeah, like fireflies :)
    At an Eden session one night they let go of the sky laterns and they looked amazing!

http://www.skylanternsonline.co.uk
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

yeah, like fireflies :)
    At an Eden session one night they let go of the sky laterns and they looked amazing!

http://www.skylanternsonline.co.uk

Wow, that does look amazing!!
    They do look lovely.
    I am a bit of a sucker for anything like that, I love fireworks etc too.. :oops:
  • van cougarvan cougar Posts: 56
    anybody know the face value with fees of a single day July 4th Rock Werchter ticket without camping ?
    were all tickets e-tickets or did they mail out regular tickets too?

and are there single day tickets available for the bilbao show?
    looks like you have to buy the 3-day tickets.
    will the bilbao festival be a complete sellout like Rock Werchter or will tickets be available at the box office outside the main gate?
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    night night all ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Pke wrote:
    night night all ;)

Sweet dreams of tour. One less slepp to wait :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    put out our clothes :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:shock: Dimi...you're going naked??? :shock:
    van cougar wrote:
    anybody know the face value with fees of a single day July 4th Rock Werchter ticket without camping ?
    were all tickets e-tickets or did they mail out regular tickets too?

and are there single day tickets available for the bilbao show?
    looks like you have to buy the 3-day tickets.
    will the bilbao festival be a complete sellout like Rock Werchter or will tickets be available at the box office outside the main gate?
    180 euros trhe 4 day
    and better buy now bilbao tix
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Tour Horny results :roll:
    dottles wrote:

Tour Horny results :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Got bored and decided to do a London (realistic for once) setlist:

Main-
    Gonna See My Friend
    Why Go
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Severed Hand
    The Fixer
    Given To Fly
    Elderly Woman..
    Amongst The Waves
    Even Flow
    Off He Goes
    Unthought Known
    Johnny Guitar
    World Wide Suicide
    Jeremy
    1/2 Full
    Do The Evolution
    Rearview Mirror

Enc.1-
    Just Breathe
    Black
    Sad
    Once
    Betterman
    Leaving Here

Enc.2
    You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
    Got Some
    Porch
    Alive
    The Real Me
    Yellow Ledbetter
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    I like the set list VT...I'd make some changes though but if they'd already played the other songs I wanted than that would be cool.

I'm in bed and probably should be going to sleep but I'm not tired and have no work tomorrow.... oh well... :?
    dottles wrote:
    I like the set list VT...I'd make some changes though but if they'd already played the other songs I wanted than that would be cool.

I'm in bed and probably should be going to sleep but I'm not tired and have no work tomorrow.... oh well... :?
    Oh my choice of setlist would be waaaaaaaaaay different but this is the kind of one I'm expecting to see. As long as that dude from Wolfmother doesn't come on to murder Hunger Strike! :thumbdown:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Oh my choice of setlist would be waaaaaaaaaay different but this is the kind of one I'm expecting to see. As long as that dude from Wolfmother doesn't come on to murder Hunger Strike! :thumbdown:

Yup! Especially after it was covered so well at MSG!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Right folks I really should be getting some shut eye. Night night everyone
    philthehip wrote:
    Right folks I really should be getting some shut eye. Night night everyone

Night Phil :)
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yup! Especially after it was covered so well at MSG!
    Ed can stash Ben Bridwell in his suitcase and play that every night and I'd be more than happy. I'm desperate for PJ to cover Mother Love Bone's Man Of Golden Words or Stargazer this year since they did Crown Of Thorns for the 10 year anniversary. Ed's voice would fit those so well. Night Phil!! I should do the same as you. :D

Right peeps, I ought to try and go to sleep too I guess....though the military sound like they've just started night flying ops above my house!
    u go all for sleep??only me still working?
    u go all for sleep??only me still working?

I wasn't going to go to bed until I had the chance to say......................

:D 1 0 0 0 P O S T S !!!!!!!! :D

See you all on tour you bunch of freakazoids!!!! :lol: Let's all be safe, happy, respectful, fun, loud, entertaining, polite and above all that, friends!!!!

GOODNIGHT!! :thumbup: :wave: :crazy: :lol:

good job Gary,go get some sleep
  • Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    any dublin spares please please let me know :beg:
    Ariel007 wrote:
    any dublin spares please please let me know :beg:
    I know there's some expensive ones on here but keep checking if nobody is coming up with 10c spares. I foolishly paid over the odds for mine elsewhere but there's sometimes singles on here in the lower tier for about £45 - 60. I'm looking for one for a friend just now and if I find a better deal on a pair I'll PM you about the spare. :)

edited May 2010
    finally finish work after 27 hours,im off to bed..
    Good morning Europe.. :)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on