euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Jennytree wrote:
    Right peeps, the badges have all been sent to Ireland and are in the hands of Royal Mail. They are trackable and on express delivery... they're also insured for £80.

Jenny, thank you so much for receiving these, you really are a star and I owe you a beer for saving my skin! (and possibly my Irish leg of the tour, god knows what customs would've done with me if they'd thought I was going to attack the pilot with 600 PJ tour badges :shock: ) :D

Nay bother :D The gas thing is, if they were leaving Ireland, airport security wouldn't have any bother with them! I love that everything is quite relaxed here when it comes to things like that :lol:

this reminds me of something very odd that happened during glorious August 2009.
    believe it or not, the german police at the airport berlin schönefeld didn't see the swiss army knife i was carrying in bag on my way to london.
    i was actually a potential kid-napper that day. wow!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    the D carrige of 9:35 train is going to be fully booked as well.. :)..soon
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 6 Norwegian tickets booked for the 9:35 train :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Right peeps, the badges have all been sent to Ireland and are in the hands of Royal Mail. They are trackable and on express delivery... they're also insured for £80.

Jenny, thank you so much for receiving these, you really are a star and I owe you a beer for saving my skin! (and possibly my Irish leg of the tour, god knows what customs would've done with me if they'd thought I was going to attack the pilot with 600 PJ tour badges :shock: ) :D
    hey Sian,we must share the shipping cost,doesnt seem right u pay the whole cost!!

No, D, Dave and I are paying this... thank you but you've done enough :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

hey Sian,we must share the shipping cost,doesnt seem right u pay the whole cost!!

drinks on me in Dublin then :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

And me too :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    Sian-of-the-dead wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:

No, D, Dave and I are paying this... thank you but you've done enough
    drinks on me in Dublin then

And me too

and me toooooooooo
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    Sian-of-the-dead wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:

And me too

and me toooooooooo
    as i see will be drunk all day...congrats :lol::lol:
    Pke wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    Sian-of-the-dead wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:

And me too

and me toooooooooo

tis the best way to be
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    Sian-of-the-dead wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:

And me too

and me toooooooooo

tis the best way to be

You are defo qualified to make that comment from the 2 accasions we have met :D:D:D:D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evenin' you mad buggers, how are we all? Good I hope!
    I'm chuffed, no work until Tuesday for me now :D
    Came home to my shipping email for the Philly boots and then had some good post including my EHIC card...but I don't think it covers treatment for self abuse of your liver when in Europe!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Pke wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    Sian-of-the-dead wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:

And me too

and me toooooooooo
    as i see will be drunk all day...congrats

tis the best way to be

You are defo qualified to make that comment from the 2 accasions we have met

man i,m going to try an behave myself this time

funny thing is when i think back on the night before the next day i dont ever remeber being that drunk

:lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    philthehip wrote:

And me too :D

Me three :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Evenin' you mad buggers, how are we all? Good I hope!
    I'm chuffed, no work until Tuesday for me now :D
    Came home to my shipping email for the Philly boots and then had some good post including my EHIC card...but I don't think it covers treatment for self abuse of your liver when in Europe!

how many holidys do you get in a year lady :!: :!:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    funny thing is when i think back on the night before the next day i dont ever remeber being that drunk

:lol:[/quote]

You were hammered :lol: You were a little better at the O2 though as you were still standing :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

You were hammered :lol: You were a little better at the O2 though as you were still standing :lol:[/quote]

yep man your defo right for shep bush i was mashed that night :lol:

you would think by my age i would have grown up and become sensible ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You were hammered :lol: You were a little better at the O2 though as you were still standing :lol:

yep man your defo right for shep bush i was mashed that night :lol:

you would think by my age i would have grown up and become sensible ;)[/quote]

Na that sounds boring man. I was driving that night but I will be sharing lots of drinks on this tour :D
    I'm loving the excitement in here today, just read back through the thread as I was in work and not meant to be on the internet ;):lol: ...
    dottles wrote:
    I'm loving the excitement in here today, just read back through the thread as I was in work and not meant to be on the internet ;):lol: ...

You naughty girl. You should be working not day dreaming about the tour :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    sAme here,my 27 shift today
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know, I am very naughty! Tsk tsk tsk!! On the internet in core time, and using banking details on a work server...I'm gonna get my hand slapped. Oh well, what's done is done! :lol::lol::lol:

I think the girls in work will be glad when I've gone on tour it will give them some peace!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know, I am very naughty! Tsk tsk tsk!! On the internet in core time, and using banking details on a work server...I'm gonna get my hand slapped. Oh well, what's done is done! :lol::lol::lol:

I think the girls in work will be glad when I've gone on tour it will give them some peace!

Everyone in work are just hating me right now. I have been banned from talking about music completely for the risk of it leading to a certain Seattle based band :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Everyone in work are just hating me right now. I have been banned from talking about music completely for the risk of it leading to a certain Seattle based band :lol:

tee hee hee, my lot just go...oh, can we guess what you're talking about or if I've not heard mentioned it by 9.30am they say....go on...talk about it, you must be dying to by now! :D:lol:

I have to buy pressies for them and send a postcard.
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

tee hee hee, my lot just go...oh, can we guess what you're talking about or if I've not heard mentioned it by 9.30am they say....go on...talk about it, you must be dying to by now! :D:lol:

:lol: You guys are freaks!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

And your point is :lol:;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: and you want to spend your birthday with us!! :lol::lol::D
    (...you're a freak too, and I know you're proud of it!)
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    King of Friday for me tomorrow, bank holiday and payday combined, last payday until you know what though!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    King of Friday for me tomorrow, bank holiday and payday combined, last payday until you know what though!

Same for me...and I decided to extend the weekend by taking it as a day off too!
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Same for me...and I decided to extend the weekend by taking it as a day off too!

Sounds good! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Sounds good! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Marco, have you seen the Berlin thread about lights during the encore?
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=130415