euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    We are aboard the 10c carriage to Belfast :-)

Can I get woo woo??

OMG I love woo woo's - they're one of my fave cocktails!

Anything would do on that Wednesday morning... :)

Geee.... sooooo excited!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Me too :D

I think we discussed this before, but we must have cocktails somewhere on our travels :D

But is a Woo Woo as good as an E Poo?? :lol:

Only 3 more sleeps until more cocktails for me :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Paka wrote:

got my seat in the legendary 10c-carriage - this trip's gonna be hilarious.. :D
    fuckin great!!!!and now the rest who doesnt book yet highjack the next carrige!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Paka wrote:

fuckin great!!!!and now the rest who doesnt book yet highjack the next carrige!!!

I booked 6 of us on this morning in D, the numbers were diminishing as I booked, in fact the seats I had chosen were then nicked by someone else before I could confirm them, so I had to go back and choose more (still in D though)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Me too :D

I think we discussed this before, but we must have cocktails somewhere on our travels :D

Yes, we must! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • whitesidewhiteside Posts: 85
    Is Ben Harper confirmed as support for the Belfast date? On schmicketmaster they only have him for the Dublin gig.
    Slane - Jul 10, 1993
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    M.E.N. Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The 02 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Morning all, who else is staying in Eliza Lodge? does anyone know how easy it is to get to the train station from the hotel? :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Morning all, who else is staying in Eliza Lodge? does anyone know how easy it is to get to the train station from the hotel? :?
    its not new york,is dublin!!search in google map..im 400 metres away.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Im in Eliza as well. We will find the way.... :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Paka wrote:

I booked 6 of us on this morning in D, the numbers were diminishing as I booked, in fact the seats I had chosen were then nicked by someone else before I could confirm them, so I had to go back and choose more (still in D though)

so nice you are ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18

think we might burst out of carrige d in belfast like a swarm of wasps :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

so nice you are ;)

Me? nah,it's all a myth I'm :evil: really :D:lol:
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Looks like Imight not be able to take the badges to Ireland... I'm currently in talks with BMIbaby... :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

20-30 mins walk?
    Looks like Imight not be able to take the badges to Ireland... I'm currently in talks with BMIbaby... :?

is it because you don't have hold luggage?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

May be you could give them to Hinn or Sandra or someone at RATM as they are taking train/ferry to Dublin if they don't let you take them :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dottles wrote:

Yep.

I'm sorting it... no panic 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    alesek wrote:

20-30 mins walk?

Thats not too bad dude!, thanks for your help!

I take it is easier to get to Connolly station than Dublin central?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

Yep.

Coolio, if you get stuck then we could see what the postage is to send them to me, as I have hold luggage, offer there if needed.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Sian, you can send them onto me if you like. I can try asking if I can bring them with me back from RATM either?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!

are they scared you might hyjack the plane an stab the pilot to death with a 100 badges :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
    numpties are us
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Jennytree wrote:

Sian, you can send them onto me if you like. I can try asking if I can bring them with me back from RATM either?

Check your PMs lovely 8-)

dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yep.

Coolio, if you get stuck then we could see what the postage is to send them to me, as I have hold luggage, offer there if needed.

You were my second choice! :lol:

I'll bare your offer in mind. Thank you :)

Jennytree wrote:

Check your PMs lovely 8-)

Done :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    give them a why now u dont bitching badge!!

:lol:

They're being sent to Jenny who will give them back to me in Dublin and then i'll give them to you D. I would get Jenny to give them directly to you but there will be multiple bags of badges and names etc that I will understand and would confuse even Stephen Hawkins.

If they don't arrive in time D, I may have to give you 50 bitching badges in Ireland and the other 100 in London. Would that be ok?

Pke wrote:

are they scared you might hyjack the plane an stab the pilot to death with a 100 badges :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
    numpties are us

More like 600 badges... that could do some serious damage that... if the pilot stood still long enough ;)

Go team badges *high fives*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    If they don't arrive in time D, I may have to give you 50 bitching badges in Ireland and the other 100 in London. Would that be ok?
    no bitching here Sian,all great :)
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414

:lol:

They're being sent to Jenny who will give them back to me in Dublin and then i'll give them to you D. I would get Jenny to give them directly to you but there will be multiple bags of badges and names etc that I will understand and would confuse even Stephen Hawkins.

Whew! At least you got that sorted. was going to suggest just wearing them all.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2