euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    Go team badges *high fives*
    high fives team!!!this is a tourhorny day!!!i love the excitment of all u people!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Jennytree wrote:
    Go team badges *high fives*
    *high fives Jenny* Thanks doll :D
    no bitching here Sian,all great :)
    Good good! :mrgreen:
    Whew! At least you got that sorted. was going to suggest just wearing them all.
    :lol: That could've been an option, except apparently they don't really like people wearing them as they're sharp :wtf:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    6 seats left in carriage D. :o:lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Morning all, who else is staying in Eliza Lodge? does anyone know how easy it is to get to the train station from the hotel? :?

Mike, have you booked your train ticket yet? If not...go, go, do it now!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I'm bag hunting too now Leanne as my one just got a massive hole in it. Only had it for a few months and cost me a fiver off amazon, think carrying my pool balls all the time broke it.
    Brisk. wrote:
    I'm bag hunting too now Leanne as my one just got a massive hole in it. Only had it for a few months and cost me a fiver off amazon, think carrying my pool balls all the time broke it.

I got mine from eBay (though they have a shop, google Epacks), got a really great bag from 'em it's a Jansport so came with a 30 year guarantee :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • guitarmanguitarman Posts: 6
    After reading the last pages it looks like I won't be alone in waggon D at 11 am :D
    dottles wrote:

I got mine from eBay (though they have a shop, google Epacks), got a really great bag from 'em it's a Jansport so came with a 30 year guarantee :)

Yeah I'm searching those place. I need something which is big enough for PJ tours like these and then something that I can still take to uni without looking like i'm going to hike everest.

30 years?! :shock:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Booked - wow can't believe how fast the 11:00 seats went..i enjoy my sleep too much ; )
    so 2 seats left...and the one is next to mine :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Booked - wow can't believe how fast the 11:00 seats went..i enjoy my sleep too much ; )

No sleep for the wicked.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Brisk. wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

No sleep for the wicked.

I'm only in belfast for the 1 night...looks like I'll have no time for seeing the city..oh well PJ should make up for that!
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

No sleep for the wicked.

I'm only in belfast for the 1 night...looks like I'll have no time for seeing the city..oh well PJ should make up for that!

Not much to see in belfast i think...
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    who of you basterds took seat 17???!!
    realease it please, my brother was meant to sit there! please!
    atm i feel like trying to get a klausen poster... :);)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    well...hitting F5 wont help a lot in this matter I'm afraid.
    bugger - i had the seat and then I got an error message..
    screw it, brother will have to hitchhike then ;)
    no seat available..is sold out.. :) and the 9:35 train is already half full booked
    dont have to mention all carrige and 11 am and 9:35 is pj fans :lol:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    T CLUB CARRIGE IS FULL FOR DUBLIN

TIME FOR THE THE STRAGGLERS TO START GOING FIRST CLASS :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    so 2 seats left...and the one is next to mine :)

AW D NO ONE WANTS TO SIT BESIDE YOU :lol:

WHOS GOT 30 AN 31 I,M IN 34 AND 35 AT THE SAME TABLE :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    those coming with me on tour!!!!all of them!!! :lol:
    It really is a PJ express to Belfast!
    I can't believe how quickly it sold out, so pleased we got our tickets this morning :) Are there any seats left?

Psst, we've seats D58, 59, 66, 67, 62, 63 ;)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    my flight from edinburgh gets into belfast at 11am.

would be funny to head to train station, just to see you's all swarm out when the doors open :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    dottles wrote:
    I can't believe how quickly it sold out, so pleased we got our tickets this morning :) Are there any seats left?

its sold out..
    64-68-69 here :lol:
    whos got 65? :roll:
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Right peeps, the badges have all been sent to Ireland and are in the hands of Royal Mail. They are trackable and on express delivery... they're also insured for £80.

Jenny, thank you so much for receiving these, you really are a star and I owe you a beer for saving my skin! (and possibly my Irish leg of the tour, god knows what customs would've done with me if they'd thought I was going to attack the pilot with 600 PJ tour badges :shock: ) :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dottles wrote:

its sold out..

You serious Dimi?
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I am in D10 at a table near the door, hopefully not with a hangover. :lol::lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

its sold out..

You serious Dimi?
    yep,i told before i watch everybody backs ;)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Right peeps, the badges have all been sent to Ireland and are in the hands of Royal Mail. They are trackable and on express delivery... they're also insured for £80.

Jenny, thank you so much for receiving these, you really are a star and I owe you a beer for saving my skin! (and possibly my Irish leg of the tour, god knows what customs would've done with me if they'd thought I was going to attack the pilot with 600 PJ tour badges :shock: ) :D

Nay bother :D The gas thing is, if they were leaving Ireland, airport security wouldn't have any bother with them! I love that everything is quite relaxed here when it comes to things like that :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Nay bother :D The gas thing is, if they were leaving Ireland, airport security wouldn't have any bother with them! I love that everything is quite relaxed here when it comes to things like that :lol:
    Great job Sian -Jenny!! :)

hey Sian,we must share the shipping cost,doesnt seem right u pay the whole cost!!