euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited May 2010
    Hello!
    Another beautiful day here, I've even opened the summer wardrobe!
    I've read it's 29 days til Dublin :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

That takes my mind of off the government spending cuts announced, oh and the budget is on the day of the Dublin gig and they're going to be announcing changes to public sector pay. :( :? :( Maybe I will avoid UK news sources that day!
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    IM OFFICIAL ON TOUR......!!!!

30184398728226897666496.jpg

THANK U SIAN.... :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    IM OFFICIAL ON TOUR......!!!!

30184398728226897666496.jpg

THANK U SIAN.... :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dimi that is so cool :D:D
    Love it!

Sian, you're a star, they look fab :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    dottles wrote:
    Hello!
    Another beautiful day here, I've even opened the summer wardrobe!
    I've read it's 29 days til Dublin :shock: :shock:

That takes my mind of off the government spending cuts announced, oh and the budget is on the day of the Dublin gig and they're going to be announcing changes to public sector pay. :( :? :( Maybe I will avoid UK news sources that day!

It's stunning here too :D

The office opposite us have just had an official announcement that their whole department is to be closed in the cuts... scary times ahead for the public sector :(

I can't believe that in exactly 4 weeks we'll be heading over to Dublin :shock:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I love that badge :D

I want me one of those ;)
    philthehip wrote:

Me too, but I wasn't sure if they were for special people
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Depends what you mean by 'special' ;) :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im special, I get the meds to prove it :lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I could pretend to be special for a badge.
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Nice badges :thumbup:

4 weeks exactly until Dublin, looking forward to it people! Also hoping this weather makes a re-appearence at Hyde Park. :)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:

4 weeks exactly until Dublin, looking forward to it people! Also hoping this weather makes a re-appearence at Hyde Park. :)

I will fall down dead if it is this hot at Hyde Park. I wont be able to cope with that heat all day :(
    philthehip wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

I will fall down dead if it is this hot at Hyde Park. I wont be able to cope with that heat all day :(

I was thinking the same ... no shade stood in a crowd all day :oops: ... I've had one HRC where it was cold and rained, one one that was sunny and hot ... so something inbetween would be perfect 8-)
    chime wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

I was thinking the same ... no shade stood in a crowd all day :oops: ... I've had one HRC where it was cold and rained, one one that was sunny and hot ... so something inbetween would be perfect 8-)

I suffer really badly in heat so I hope its not too hot. If it is I will just seek shade somewhere till PJ come on. Start working my way to near the front about half an hour before :D
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    folks, i cant wait to join you in europe but i'm looking for a little help!

i'm traveling with my family to dusseldorf, berlin and paris. we're leaving new york on june 24 and returning on july 5. as it stands, we'll be in berlin on the 30th, so im gonna do that show and we'll be in paris on july 3rd, so i'm gonna make the trip to arras.

after the msg shows i wanna add another show to my itinerary! the only ones that are semi-realistic at this point are nimejgen (which is gonna be tough..im gonna need to go to and form dusseldorf) and brussels (which shouldnt be too hard) are any of you going from paris to brussels and back to paris? or maybe there's a big pj bus going from paris to brussels and i could find my own way back? any help would be appreciated.

thanks!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    philthehip wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Should have reworded it I reckon. I don't want it this hot, just a bit of sunshine and no rain. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    edited May 2010
    I can't do really sunny/hot either...I bought sunscreen today for now and for the tour. I am melting in the office let alone at one the festival sites with no shade!!

I had a look on the set relayers thread, it says ...next up...Dublin and that made me do this :mrgreen:
    But've still got no thread runner for the first few dates. i wonder if someone across the pond could do it, it would be during the day wouldn't it (world times are not my strong point), as most of us will be at the shows.

Yieldtonothing, Sorry, I am going from Arras to Werchter, but not back again. There are a few of us going over to Belguim though. Still trying to bottom out transport, I know Dimi has booked a train already but leaves at stupid o clock in the morning. I have reserved a place in a car travelling that way at the minute, possibly with one other.
    Post edited by dottles on
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Umm, if you ask my family and friends they would proabably say i am special...but you'd also have to ask them in what way :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Not only that but it'd cost a hell of a lot to text someone in the US 30 or so times.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Oh yeah, doh! I didn't think of that...maybe twitter if someone can't be found over here...
    Jennytree wrote:
    Not only that but it'd cost a hell of a lot to text someone in the US 30 or so times.

It's gonna cost a lot anyway as it's Brisk that is lined up to do it ... unless you lend him your phone ;)

He wouldn't be able to do Twitter either because of data roaming charges :shock:

*exits Ms Killjoy* :twisted: ;)
    EDIT:(Chime style.) ALL my pj friends are special... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey guys back from New York , Had a really good time and the shows, Rocked!!!! :D

Can i book the train form Dublin to Belfast now then, what time have you guys booked it for???

Thanks, Mike! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

It's gonna cost a lot anyway as it's Brisk that is lined up to do it ... unless you lend him your phone ;)

He wouldn't be able to do Twitter either because of data roaming charges :shock:

*exits Ms Killjoy* :twisted: ;)

There isn't a sulking I'm rubbish, bottom lip sticking out smiley face....
    Hey guys back from New York , Had a really good time and the shows, Rocked!!!! :D

Can i book the train form Dublin to Belfast now then, what time have you guys booked it for???

Thanks, Mike! :mrgreen:
    I think it's Friday for the train booking :? but we're heading for the 11am one :D

I'm glad you had a good time over the pond, amazing shows you got to see, we were thinking of you :twisted: :lol:;)
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    For the train is it correct if I start from Connolly to Belfast Central?

It sounds right but want to be 100% sure.
    Price looks to be double at 11:00, compared to the train at 13:20.
    Red Lukin wrote:
    For the train is it correct if I start from Connolly to Belfast Central?

It sounds right but want to be 100% sure.
    :D yep
    :D yep

Cool - thanks - looks like I can walk to Connolly from where I'm staying ; )
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Anybody staying at the Jurys Inn, Custom House (Dublin)?
    redrock wrote:
    Anybody staying at the Jurys Inn, Custom House (Dublin)?
    WHY?u need a bodyguard? :mrgreen: