euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    I only really drink water anyway. (Except when im in the pub :D )

....and you'd choose water over vodka too!!

Vodka is D I S T G U S T I N G ! ! ! !

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ok, ease of topping up the pre paid card/ cheaper in terms of charges vs a higher exchange rate
    What do you reckon??

No idea.

Put it all on at once? Which one are you looking at?

2 - 1

Feck, we really are bloody pants!!

Caxton - http://www.caxtonfxcard.com/index.asp?dist=CAXTGENL
    No fees, no charges, can top up online/phone/sms, exchange rate is 1.144
    FairFX -https://www.fairfx.com/
    No fees, charges 1.50 to withdraw from cash machines, top up online, exchange rate is 1.147

same two I was looking at the other day, I have to stop being so indecisive!
    I have a few grand saved, so need a grand for hotels and then money for stuff...

Take the one with no charges for withdrawels. Save more money in the long run. Exchange rate is not that different.

A few grand? Jesus.

Should have booked hostels like us :D

£200 for the whole tour.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited May 2010
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Starbucks instant? You are a bit of a princess aren´t you? ;):D

Thats not the word i'd use :lol:

Be careful now! :lol:

Oi!!!!! hurumpf!!! Come on then Dave, out with it!!

I am not a princess in the slightest!!
    This is my house, in the least bit castle like....
    But Starbucks instant is lovely, I ration myself to two cups a day!
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Mind your language :lol:

Take the one with no charges for withdrawels. Save more money in the long run. Exchange rate is not that different.

A few grand? Jesus.

£200 for the whole tour.

:lol: yeah, but I want a comfy double bed, my own bathroom and privacy!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

A few grand? Jesus.

£200 for the whole tour.

Princess it is.....
    dottles wrote:

A few grand? Jesus.

£200 for the whole tour.

and jacuzzi

3 - 1
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

A few grand? Jesus.

£200 for the whole tour.

Princess it is.....

:cry::cry::cry: look see what you've done now!!
    :lol::lol: not a princess, a girl who will be 31 on tour, and will feel old and haggard!

:lol::lol: ok then, maybe a bit of a princess!!
    Only in London will there be a jacuzzi
    Sorry Leanne ;)
    Becoming 31 and feeling old and haggard? Sweet Jeebus :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

which you prob. not even use :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Sorry Leanne ;)

:lol::lol: lets not get into the getting sorry debate again ;);)

Magic creams work wonders :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

alone... :o :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

alone... :o :shock:

:lol: I think thats an offer Leanne 8-)
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Sorry Leanne ;)

No let´s not! ;)
    If you feel like that becoming 31....I must be dead and not knowing it then :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am planning on going to Lush and buying a bubble bar and bath bomb...it will be like when you put washing up liquid in a fountain :lol::lol::D
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am planning on going to Lush and buying a bubble bar and bath bomb...it will be like when you put washing up liquid in a fountain :lol::lol::D

:idea:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Sorry Leanne ;)

No let´s not! ;)
    If you feel like that becoming 31....I must be dead and not knowing it then :D

Nah, I dreaded being 30, but now I just don't care! I am a not bad nearly 31 year old :D
    Good for you...And no, you're not!
    why now u dont jaccuzing with us??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    More Black Keys UK date for november;

28-Oct Scotland Glasgow Academy

30-Oct UK Newcastle Academy

31-Oct UK Leeds Academy

2-Nov UK London Brixton 02 Academy

6-Nov UK Liverpool Academy

7-Nov UK Bournemouth Academy

Me and Phil are going Liverpool, Sat night too :D
    :idea:

What's your idea??
    why now u dont jaccuzing with us??

:lol::lol::lol:
    and cos u are alot good special friends here i just talk to Sian,she will order tomorrow more why now u dont bitching badges for all of u get one..it will feel bad if a good friend dont get one :)
    More Black Keys UK date for november;

28-Oct Scotland Glasgow Academy

30-Oct UK Newcastle Academy

31-Oct UK Leeds Academy

2-Nov UK London Brixton 02 Academy

6-Nov UK Liverpool Academy

7-Nov UK Bournemouth Academy

Me and Phil are going Liverpool, Sat night too :D

Nothing down this way....
    and cos u are alot good special friends here i just talk to Sian,she will order tomorrow more why now u dont bitching badges for all of u get one..it will feel bad if a good friend dont get one :)

Awww Dimi, you didn't have to do that! I was only messing around earlier...can we contribute to the cost mate? It's not fair for you to pay for them all.
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Good for you...And no, you're not!

:lol:;) thank you
    dottles wrote:

Awww Dimi, you didn't have to do that! I was only messing around earlier...can we contribute to the cost mate? It's not fair for you to pay for them all.
    i know exaxtly what i have in mind when im talking about friends,dont worry for the cost..the thing is all get one and be happy,is all that matters to me.. :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:
    Anybody staying at the Jurys Inn, Custom House (Dublin)?
    WHY?u need a bodyguard? :mrgreen:

Is Brad Pitt available?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

RAGE a week on sunday :D

!
    :mrgreen: