euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    So, the hotel has confirmed a room is available for me on 21st should I want it. Now to phone Flybe during my lunch break tomorrow and hopefully will be in Dublin a day earlier.

Nice day out in the sunshine, visited family this morning, and the cider farm on the way home so now have something to look forward to over the bank holiday weekend. Might go out into the garden (if it's hot) with cider, portable stereo and a couple of boots. That should please the neighbours I think.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    So, the hotel has confirmed a room is available for me on 21st should I want it. Now to phone Flybe during my lunch break tomorrow and hopefully will be in Dublin a day earlier.

Nice day out in the sunshine, visited family this morning, and the cider farm on the way home so now have something to look forward to over the bank holiday weekend. Might go out into the garden (if it's hot) with cider, portable stereo and a couple of boots. That should please the neighbours I think.

That sounds like a good weekend! I've got a long weekend as I've Friday off as well as Monday.
    Ithink when my friend changed her flight with Flybe it cost her £25 and it was cheaper to do it online rather than through the call centre.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    im searching some details for the last 2 shows of the tou,,im ok i think about Lisbon..bilbao,stll confused.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hey peeps,check where bilbao venue is...wtf beautiful view..and AIC + PEARL JAM in the row..fuckin great.. :)
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/index ... 16&lang=en
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hey peeps,check where bilbao venue is...wtf beautiful view..and AIC + PEARL JAM in the row..fuckin great.. :)

That looks like a great venue for a festival, hope they don't charge too much for water though, think you'll all bake in the sunshine!
    ilockyer wrote:

That looks like a great venue for a festival, hope they don't charge too much for water though, think you'll all bake in the sunshine!
    hi there ENGLAND!!in south we have 9 months summer my friend..we used to sun ;)

9 months summer - we get about 9 days!
    ilockyer wrote:

sorry... :roll: :roll:
    ilockyer wrote:

We're having our summer now aren't we? :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Michael Buble just mentioned how he wanted to be in a rock band and was going on about he thought Eddie Vedder was the next E :lol: lvis
    philthehip wrote:
    Michael Buble just mentioned how he wanted to be in a rock band and was going on about he thought Eddie Vedder was the next E :lol: lvis

I just came to say exactly the same thing!!!!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

He is a really funny guy. Is he miming though???
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

The hell you watching?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited May 2010
    I just channel hopped to see what you guys could be watching ... An Audience with Michael Buble eh? ;)

EDIT: I see digital twilight had the same response as me :lol:
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Dunno, he seemed to mumble song words in places. I can't quite believe I was watching it (has turned over now as my Nan said he was destroying Georgia on my Mind :lol::lol: )
    Hey you lot leave him alone :lol:
    chime wrote:
    i love your EDIT:.... ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey you lot leave him alone :lol:

No, I don't mind the bubble, he's good at what he does...and he obviously has good taste in rock bands and lead singers :D
    chime wrote:

You calling attention to my slight double post issue?? :oops: :P
    chime wrote:
    chime wrote:

You calling attention to my slight double post issue?? :oops: :P
    of course not,,the last days u post with EDIT..i love it!..but uwhere is your mind???mm..are u in love young lady? :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    of course not,,the last days u post with EDIT..i love it!..but uwhere is your mind???mm..are u in love young lady? :)

Myself and chime had a hot date yesterday. We had cocktails. If she wasn't in love then she sure is now :lol:;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Myself and chime had a hot date yesterday. We had cocktails. If she wasn't in love then she sure is now :lol:;)

Cocktails, dinner and a stroll across the river at dusk ... it does sound like a perfect date :lol:
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Cocktails, dinner and a stroll across the river at dusk ... it does sound like a perfect date :lol:
    i dont wanna know details..im already..tour..Horny!!! :lol:
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    looks like times posted for Arras:

http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/lineup/index.aspx

11:30 start time! Yikes.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Morning Europe.

Good news - looks like the vulcano has given itself some sort of a relief, just steam going out... Hopefully it will give itself a break over the summertime ...

29 days to go ... and counting ....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning to all European freaks!! :D Tick tock!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&client ... 6VTj7LhCtE
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    looks like times posted for Arras:

http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/lineup/index.aspx

11:30 start time! Yikes.
    yep..ends 2 am...fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    alesek wrote:
    Morning Europe.

Good news - looks like the vulcano has given itself some sort of a relief, just steam going out... Hopefully it will give itself a break over the summertime ...

29 days to go ... and counting ....
    is there was a question??how answers?who answers?all the Europe freak!!!!no way!!!!!
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    veddertown wrote:
    Tick tock!
    Follow the Strangest Tribe