euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Wish I could have been there!!

To be honest, other than the Dad stuff, it was a good night, very funny! You know you're welcome to visit any time, but that would mean you visiting the UK!
    All of you guys are welcome to visit, maybe we can convince PJ to play the Eden Project, Jack Johnson plays there next month!

Maybe I will visit someday; not this year though....Not attending many shows, but there´s the merchandize, bootlegs and the odd poster :) But thanks for the invite!
    Maybe you should start a "please play at the Eden project" thread ;)
    I imagine it´s not a huge place?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Nah, maximum capacity is 6000 at Eden and they only run about 6 shows a year.
    It's a great place for shows tho, if a little odd :D

and I forgot Marco, you'd miss the forest over here seems we have none down by me :lol:;):D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    just going through the setlists of the last 4 east coast shows.
    30 songs, 32 songs, 33 songs, and 34 songs on the setlists.

whats the chances they'll do that sort of setlists over here in europe.

Maybe at the PJ only shows, but very much doubt it at festivals

You´re probably right, though the Nijmegen festival site mentioned they will play a full show (meanwhile heard
    otherwise :( ) Don´t know about the other festivals...
    dottles wrote:

and I forgot Marco, you'd miss the forest over here seems we have none down by me :lol:;):D

"A little odd - how fitting ;)
    Ah, but you got the sea AND palm trees, so... :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yes, definately got sea and palm trees, along with rolling fields, countryside and rugged moorland. It's not a bad place to be :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yes, definately got sea and palm trees, along with rolling fields, countryside and rugged moorland. It's not a bad place to be :mrgreen:

Not to mention the bars, restaurants and the odd bearded fairy :D
    But seriously, Falmouth/Cornwall sounds like a beautiful place to live!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

;) You know what you talked me into it, I think I'm going to move there, it sounds great :lol::lol:
    At the minute all I can hear outside is children playing in swimming pools, on trampolines and people having BBQs. My aunt has gone to the beach for a swim, it's far too cold in the water if you ask me!

I'm here looking at my case for the tour, wondering what on earth to put in it, because the time is approaching fast :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

;) You know what you talked me into it, I think I'm going to move there, it sounds great :lol::lol:
    At the minute all I can hear outside is children playing in swimming pools, on trampolines and people having BBQs. My aunt has gone to the beach for a swim, it's far too cold in the water if you ask me!

I'm here looking at my case for the tour, wondering what on earth to put in it, because the time is approaching fast :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:D;)
    Our weather´s the same as yours then! Lovely!! Though swimming this early would probably mean certain death! Waaaay too cold indeed! Staying out of the sun today - I managed to turn from pale to tomato in a few hours yesterday...it hurts :D
    Luckily June will be too warm to include any of your boots in the case - saves some room ;)
    Yep, they for sure will be staying here :)
    Are you going to be looking to purchase anything in the Klausen sale on Tuesday?
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Jesus christ sounds like paradise :lol:

I say travel light and just do some laundry while your out there.

Have something half decent in case you go out for a meal one night.

Bottle of tequila / wine / rum / whiskey **Not Vodka :? **

A Book

Some Mace

A bottle of iodine

String

Padlocks for your case / bags

Sunglasses

A deck of cards

Fairy wings

Fake beard
    dottles wrote:
    Yep, they for sure will be staying here :)
    Are you going to be looking to purchase anything in the Klausen sale on Tuesday?

No, I guess not....it´s a $180/3 poster deal right?
    Rather spend it on MSG I and Kansas City...and then some... :D

And you?
    I'm here looking at my case for the tour, wondering what on earth to put in it, because the time is approaching fast :mrgreen::mrgreen:[/quote]

A Book

Some Mace

A bottle of iodine

String

Sunglasses

A deck of cards

Fairy wings

Fake beard[/quote]

Yes it does sound like paradise....As for the case: you should exchange the wine for vodka though...serious...

A Book
    Some Mace
    A bottle of iodine
    String
    Sunglasses
    A deck of cards
    Fairy wings
    Fake beard

It is paradise :D:lol: the only problem is you are miles away when bands decide to tour :lol: Now you understand our second home problem!! I am a very lucky girlie to live in such a beautiful place.
    Ok, on your list.... can I check on why I need string, mace and iodine :?:
    I can't play cards :? :?
    and on the alcohol front is that a option or a required list :lol: ...maybe I'll bring something Cornish instead
    Alcohol is required :D

You never know when you will need a piece of string.

Iodine is incase you spray yourself with the mace :lol:

WTF you cant play cards? Think you need to learn girl. Especially poker.

Then you lot are going to have to teach me! (am I going to regret saying that?)
    I think I'll be ok without the mace, can't see myself getting attacked :lol: tho, on of my best friends husband is a policeman, maybe I'll get his recommendations :lol:

Alcohol huh, hmmmm,
    dottles wrote:

I think I'll be ok without the mace, can't see myself getting attacked :lol: tho, on of my best friends husband is a policeman, maybe I'll get his recommendations :lol:

Alcohol huh, hmmmm,

Oh in that case just borrow his baton :D
    dottles wrote:

Alcohol huh, hmmmm,

Oh in that case just borrow his baton :D[/quote]

:lol: why not go all the way and bring his tazer with me :lol:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:

Good luck getting that through an airport :shock: :lol:

You must be able to play some card games surely :? ... or should we all bring a different set of Top Trumps each :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    chime wrote:
    Top Trumps

I've got loads that my son hasn't played in ages - a Hyde Park marathon?
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Good luck getting that through an airport :shock: :lol:

You must be able to play some card games surely :? ... or should we all bring a different set of Top Trumps each :mrgreen:
    Damn, you spotted the flaw in my plan :lol: Well I think I'll be able to cope without mace or a tazer.

Ummm, when I was a kid I used to play snap and patience, that was about it, and I've not even played either of those since I was a kid. I have played poker of the strip variety, but when I was a teen and very drunk, so no idea about that either. I guess we don't really play cards in our family so I never learnt :? :?
    I feel like a social freak now! :lol: :? :cry::lol:
    Claireack wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Top Trumps

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluw-Mullet-Pow ... B000SABXCG
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Top Trumps

:clap::clap:
    Claireack wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Top Trumps

:clap::clap::lol:
    OK, seems this time in 4 weeks I will be in Dublin!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I might buy a few boots to listen to to ramp up the excitement whilst I trudge away the days in work, any recommendations for me to head over to goods and download from the tour last year??
    I have the Euro ones, Philly is ordered on CD, Melbourne, LA 3 and 4....
    dottles wrote:
    OK, seems this time in 4 weeks I will be in Dublin!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I might buy a few boots to listen to to ramp up the excitement whilst I trudge away the days in work, any recommendations for me to head over to goods and download from the tour last year??

Chicago 2 is pretty good but no backspacer songs except the fixer, got some.

After that i'd say the aussie ones. I think Brisbane is a good one.
    dottles wrote:

Chicago 2 is pretty good but no backspacer songs except the fixer, got some.

After that i'd say the aussie ones. I think Brisbane is a good one.

Excellent choice, Chicago 2 is a must have and you should get Brisbane - even if it´s just because of the AC/DC cover....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    freaks...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    freaks...

:lol: Look who´s talking :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    freaks...

i was looking the mirror when i post it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    freaks...

i was looking the mirror when i post it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah....I see....the biggest freak of all ;):mrgreen: