euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Morning tourhorny freaks :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    philthehip wrote:
    :lol::lol: Hola tour caliente!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:

How are you this fine day D?
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

cool :) ..burning some dvd for a friend..and listening london 2 2000 bootleg :)
    u?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:

u?

Im listening to Afghan Whigs with lots of water on the side. Having a chill day for once
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Just turned my place upside down looking for my London '09 dvd :shock:

Realised must have left it when visiting friends :( ....*fingers crossed* hopefully next time they come to visit they'll bring it back :oops:

EDIT: Dimitris London 2 2000 was my first show :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Hello freaks !
    I'm starting my spring / summer tour today ... I'm seeing Metallica tonight. Although it's quite different from PJ music, it can be a good warm-up before the PJ crazyness in June / July 8-)
    Have a nice Sunday.
    edited May 2010
    philthehip wrote:
    u?

Im listening to Afghan Whigs with lots of water on the side. Having a chill day for once
    check black solo in london 2 2000 i listen.,.wow...i need to travel to my home town later...need to take some papers..water is ok..no much sun..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    chime wrote:
    Just turned my place upside down looking for my London '09 dvd :shock:

Realised must have left it when visiting friends :( ....*fingers crossed* hopefully next time they come to visit they'll bring it back :oops:

EDIT: Dimitris London 2 2000 was my first show :mrgreen:
    everything happens for a reason.. :) ..if u have pro with the dvd let me know..we will meet in a month,maybe earlier than your friends.. ;)
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hello freaks !
    I'm starting my spring / summer tour today ... I'm seeing Metallica tonight. Although it's quite different from PJ music, it can be a good warm-up before the PJ crazyness in June / July 8-)
    Have a nice Sunday.

Have fun at the gig. Its not long now till we are all touring :D
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    philthehip wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hello freaks !
    Have a nice Sunday.

First time seeing the 4 Horsemen for me. I hope it will be a blast.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy peeps....
    How are we all on this fine day? Good I hope :D Sun is shining down here in deepest darkest Cornwall. Beautiful day, but I shall be avoiding spending too much time in it for fear of turning tomato red due to my vampire skin.
    Apologies for drunken ramblings, no hangover today tho :lol: Maybe I should have some security system installed on my laptop to stop me having internet access after consuming alcohol!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    philthehip wrote:

Viaje caliente.

Yeah Chime is so lucky for getting some of that Binaural action!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon all

i feelin well tour horny today

were in the last month to go an it is now countin down to pj heavin in Dublin :P

really nice out today am gone outside in the garden to listen to some grand rapids 06 and have a beer

hope you all havin a great weekend and not too many hangovers from last night

see youz all soon cant fuckin wait ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hello freaks !
    Have a nice Sunday.

First time seeing the 4 Horsemen for me. I hope it will be a blast.

Saw them twice last year, they put on a great show.
    Howdy all. 29 days to go :D
    philthehip wrote:

:D:D:D
    This Friday is the pay day before the tour :shock: :shock:
    I was chatting to my mate Lisa last night about how I am going to celebrate my birthday which is just before the tour and she said she thought I would be too excited about going away to want to go out!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I was chatting to my mate Lisa last night about how I am going to celebrate my birthday which is just before the tour and she said she thought I would be too excited about going away to want to go out!!

Pay day for me on friday too :D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Pay day for me on friday too :D

And me :D though most of it will be gone in bills and what is left will be kept for the tour
    philthehip wrote:
    im gonna see my friends!!! :)
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps....
    How are we all on this fine day? Good I hope :D Sun is shining down here in deepest darkest Cornwall. Beautiful day, but I shall be avoiding spending too much time in it for fear of turning tomato red due to my vampire skin.
    Apologies for drunken ramblings, no hangover today tho :lol: Maybe I should have some security system installed on my laptop to stop me having internet access after consuming alcohol!

Hiya! No need to apologize, must have been weird to witness all that...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Yeah it was a tad! My Mum popped up this morning, so I asked her how Dad was feeling today as I had seen him in the bar and he was pretty drunk. She said he was fine, but still in bed, he hadn't mentioned seeing me and asked me what time I had seen him as he'd had a late night... Oh well, we shall see!
    ...and the club, well it was very funny, there was a guy who was over 6 foot tall, with a bit of a beard, dressed as a fairy in a green dress, wings, a wand, blonde wig and then white trainers and socks, who was very very drunk and seemed to be on his own :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Yeah it was a tad! My Mum popped up this morning, so I asked her how Dad was feeling today as I had seen him in the bar and he was pretty drunk. She said he was fine, but still in bed, he hadn't mentioned seeing me and asked me what time I had seen him as he'd had a late night... Oh well, we shall see!
    ...and the club, well it was very funny, there was a guy who was over 6 foot tall, with a bit of a beard, dressed as a fairy in a green dress, wings, a wand, blonde wig and then white trainers and socks, who was very very drunk and seemed to be on his own :lol::lol:

Well...can´t say life in Falmouth is boring :D
    And a 6 foot drunk fairy with a beard? :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:?
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Well...can´t say life in Falmouth is boring :D
    And a 6 foot drunk fairy with a beard? :lol:

Yeah, along with some girls on a hen night dressed as french maids and blokes on a stag do with a world cup theme (all had an adopted country, was wearing the shirt, had specific drinks to drink, had to do goal celebrations at certain points in the night I worked out...)
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:?

:? indeed!
    Wish I could have been there!!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    just going through the setlists of the last 4 east coast shows.
    30 songs, 32 songs, 33 songs, and 34 songs on the setlists.

whats the chances they'll do that sort of setlists over here in europe.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Wish I could have been there!!

To be honest, other than the Dad stuff, it was a good night, very funny! You know you're welcome to visit any time, but that would mean you visiting the UK!
    All of you guys are welcome to visit, maybe we can convince PJ to play the Eden Project, Jack Johnson plays there next month!
    just going through the setlists of the last 4 east coast shows.
    30 songs, 32 songs, 33 songs, and 34 songs on the setlists.

whats the chances they'll do that sort of setlists over here in europe.

Maybe at the PJ only shows, but very much doubt it at festivals