euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Anybody staying at the Jurys Inn, Custom House (Dublin)?

No, not this time. I have stayed there before and it was lovely.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    I just sold a Rammstein Vinyl for £100 8-)

Straight into the tour fund and maybe a 2010 boot as well.

Oooh, cool :D
    I still can't quite believe that it is 29 days away!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

RAGE a week on sunday :D

I desperatly need to get paid. I only got £0.57 til friday!!!!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

ooops, thats not much :o i know how this feels, shhhhh ;)
    dottles wrote:

I'm not going to Rage, thought I would be good and not apply for tickets, as I was worried about work, cash and having no one to go with....Gah!!!

You wanna sub mate, £0.57 til Friday is not good, my coffee in work costs more than that!!
    71step28 wrote:

ooops, thats not much :o i know how this feels, shhhhh ;)

Its not. I'l live tho...
    I think I am going to sort that currency card out tonight :D
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm not going to Rage, thought I would be good and not apply for tickets, as I was worried about work, cash and having no one to go with....Gah!!!

You wanna sub mate, £0.57 til Friday is not good, my coffee in work costs more than that!!

You should have applied and then sorted it out later.

Ours cost £0.20 :lol: I dont drink coffee tho because it sucks!!

Thanks for the offer but i think il just take £10 out on my credit card tomorrow.

You watchin the match?

Thanks for the offer but i think il just take £10 out on my credit card tomorrow.

You watchin the match?

I quite often go to Starbucks at work and my coffee is £3 odd :? :lol:

I'm watching the match updates online, no control over the tele at home so it's Chelsea Flower Show and Eastenders here.. :(
    dottles wrote:

You watchin the match?

I quite often go to Starbucks at work and my coffee is £3 odd :? :lol:

I'm watching the match updates online, no control over the tele at home so it's Chelsea Flower Show and Eastenders here.. :(

Online for me too.

I love the chocolate frapperchinos (sp?) at starbucks.
    Oooh, mine is caramel macchiato with an extra shot :D
    Just deciding on which pre-paid card to get, got a choice of two - Caxton or Fairfx
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Hey guys back from New York , Had a really good time and the shows, Rocked!!!! :D

Can i book the train form Dublin to Belfast now then, what time have you guys booked it for???

Thanks, Mike! :mrgreen:

welcome back mike. glad you had a good time. we can catch up later and you can tell me all about it.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Poor game from England :?
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

What did they do?

And do you guys have to pay for coffee at work? Really??
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:

What did they do?

There is a free coffee machine but i wouldnt drink anything out of there :?

England are just 2nd best to Mexico at the min but we are winning 2 - 0 so thats something i guess. Not a very convincing lead tho...
    Lone Wolf wrote:

What did they do?

Well, we're 2 - nil up but the game isn't great.

I do have some instant coffee which I can make from the boiler in the galley kitchen (I have Starbucks instant which is great), but if I want coffee from the bean machine in the canteen then it is 60p a cup.
    ok, ease of topping up the pre paid card/ cheaper in terms of charges vs a higher exchange rate
    What do you reckon??
    Lone Wolf wrote:

What did they do?

There is a free coffee machine but i wouldnt drink anything out of there :?

England are just 2nd best to Mexico at the min but we are winning 2 - 0 so thats something i guess. Not a very convincing lead tho...

Ah, I see :lol:

Nevermind, more important you´ll do better next month...
    I only really drink water anyway. (Except when im in the pub :D )
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

What did they do?

Well, we're 2 - nil up but the game isn't great.

I do have some instant coffee which I can make from the boiler in the galley kitchen (I have Starbucks instant which is great), but if I want coffee from the bean machine in the canteen then it is 60p a cup.

Starbucks instant? You are a bit of a princess aren´t you? ;):D

I'm a caffine addict! Though today I have only had 3 mugs of coffee and have had 2 PJ sigg bottles of water
    dottles wrote:
    ok, ease of topping up the pre paid card/ cheaper in terms of charges vs a higher exchange rate
    What do you reckon??

No idea.

Put it all on at once? Which one are you looking at?

2 - 1

....and you'd choose water over vodka too!!
    dottles wrote:

:shock:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Thats not the word i'd use :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Thats not the word i'd use :lol:

Be careful now! :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ouzo look exactly like water..we call it the tear of Mary(christ mother) :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    What do you reckon??

No idea.

Put it all on at once? Which one are you looking at?

2 - 1

Feck, we really are bloody pants!!

Caxton - http://www.caxtonfxcard.com/index.asp?dist=CAXTGENL
    No fees, no charges, can top up online/phone/sms, exchange rate is 1.144
    FairFX -https://www.fairfx.com/
    No fees, charges 1.50 to withdraw from cash machines, top up online, exchange rate is 1.147

same two I was looking at the other day, I have to stop being so indecisive!
    I have a few grand saved, so need a grand for hotels and then money for stuff...
    dottles wrote:

Vodka is D I S T G U S T I N G ! ! ! !