euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    I kinda wish I'd got Gorillaz tickets today...

I went to one of The Roundhouse shows ... it was great fun. Lots of dancing :mrgreen:

I'm sure there will be tickets floating around closer to the time if you change your mind. You just watched Jonathan Ross?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I gave up camping after I´ve served my time in the army, slept in a tent often enough to last me a lifetime :D I can see why you would like it though....

I had the same trouble with Dublin and London....Flights were pretty expensive, and so were the hotels...
    Still: going to five shows you´ll have a great summer!!

Yes we will :D

We will indeed! :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I went to one of The Roundhouse shows ... it was great fun. Lots of dancing :mrgreen:

I'm sure there will be tickets floating around closer to the time if you change your mind. You just watched Jonathan Ross?
    Awww, sounds good...hmmmm
    Yeah, it was funny tonight :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Why didn´t you? Or are they playing when you´re off to see PJ?

No, they are playing later in the year,September. I've no one to go with I guess, tho as they are playing in Manchester maybe I could have got my mate Rich to have gone. Just seen them on the tele and think they'd be great live.

Ah, I see. Well like chime says you have some time to think about it.
    Can´t recall them playing in Holland the last few years...Maybe I missed that or do they rarely play outside the U.K.?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Can´t recall them playing in Holland the last few years...Maybe I missed that or do they rarely play outside the U.K.?

They rarely play anywhere!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

They rarely play anywhere!

That makes me feel a bit less bad about not having witnessed them on stage then.
    This is from the gig I was at :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiZbkVJnI5s

Mick Jones makes me smile aswell :D
    Also: If that´s the case I really think you should go!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You gonna come with me? :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

It´s tempting! :D
    chime wrote:

I'm very jealous!
    I love living in my home county, but in terms of shows I wish I lived in a city like London again!
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

I'm very jealous!
    I love living in my home county, but in terms of shows I wish I lived in a city like London again!

Says a girl who´s going to how many PJ shows this summer? :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

It´s tempting! :D

:think: :think: :think:
    :D;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm very jealous!

6 :mrgreen::mrgreen: but they don't count, that's a must do!
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm very jealous!

6!!!!!!!!!

Your crazy!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    :D;)
    dont smile..now she is thinking,is the time..ATTACK!!!!!!!! :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol: Sorry, forgot!

I´m really off to bed now , good night Leanne!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    :lol: Sorry, forgot!

I´m really off to bed now , good night Leanne!

Night night Marco, sweet dreams
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

6!!!!!!!!!

Your crazy!!
    Yeah I must be going, to all these shows and a stop off in Manchester with random northerners :lol::lol:
    Ooooh, so Klausen posters for Dublin, London and Poland then
    dottles wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133182 :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

I can't really afford to order the AP set he's doing, however nice it would be, plus I made a promise to myself to only buy the shows I'm going to so will have to get them at shows/through 10C
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I can't really afford to order the AP set he's doing, however nice it would be, plus I made a promise to myself to only buy the shows I'm going to so will have to get them at shows/through 10C
    I know,i promise myself too..the problem i have is that im going to 10 shows and ill be carrying them all over europe couse im touring in the row,no go home and back.. :roll:
    6:44 a.m. no NAIS again....and we are next freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TourHorny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!HURRRAH!!!!!!!!!!

now i need sleep.. :lol:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm going to try for the european set. Like you, I only have posters from shows I've been to. I'll have Poland up for grabs for anyone (assuming I get them!)
    redrock wrote:

I'm going to try for the european set. Like you, I only have posters from shows I've been to. I'll have Poland up for grabs for anyone (assuming I get them!)
    ill try too..i hope i remeber it..

p.s. i love Athens will be here Next week...my sis find one and sent it to me.. :)
    I'm going to sound ignorant, but 13hrs PDT is 21hrs BST? Or is it 20hrs? :oops:
    redrock wrote:
    I'm going to sound ignorant, but 13hrs PDT is 21hrs BST? Or is it 20hrs? :oops:

Seattle is 8 hours behind us so 21.00
    Thank you my lovely.