Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You coming to see The Black Keys :D

This will be my 7th time seeing them. I cant wait for Dan to tour solo again too, the gig in Manchester was amazing

Yep, I did check with Dave that I wouldn't be intruding. I'm not going to catch them in Werchter as they clash with AiC and one of my flight options coming home was via Manchester so it made sense. I've not seen them before so am looking forward to it. I fly into Manc on the 5th and then home to Newquay on the 7th, gonna find myself a hotel for a couple of nights. Ordered my academy ticket, got to pick it up on the night.

Cool :D The more the better when it comes to live music. You should have flown into Liverpool, You could have camped out at our house and saved your self the hotel cost. You and Caro would just die for each others Radley crap :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    philthehip wrote:

Cool :D The more the better when it comes to live music. You should have flown into Liverpool, You could have camped out at our house and saved your self the hotel cost. You and Caro would just die for each others Radley crap :lol:
    Radley and crap in the same sentance Phil...tut tut tut!! I'm not taking any of mine on tour , not even my passport case :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    The progression of the Lib Dem/Conservative negotiations are worringly rapid!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I cant see how Nick Clegg can be doing this. Its like he is selling his soul to the devil for his 5 minutes. Shame on him if he does a deal with that stupid ass hole
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I cant see how Nick Clegg can be doing this. Its like he is selling his soul to the devil for his 5 minutes. Shame on him if he does a deal with that stupid ass hole

It's scary stuff, v scary stuff! I just can't see how it can work...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It's scary stuff, v scary stuff! I just can't see how it can work...

Its all a mess, thanks alot people for screwing up and voting for the enemy :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Its all a mess, thanks alot people for screwing up and voting for the enemy :lol:
    Voting for the enemy :lol: thought you were not going to reveal where your vote was going :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Voting for the enemy :lol: thought you were not going to reveal where your vote was going :D

Ah well, Im sure most can guess Im a labour man.
  • Options
    :lol::lol: well they reckon by Sunday night it will be resolved!
    6 weeks Sunday I'll be in Dublin :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Now thats a nice thing :D
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It certainly is, what day do you and Dave get there?
    (Is Dave's friend still coming? I do feel sorry for him, I hope you've told him what a load of (lovely) nutters he is going to meet!)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It certainly is, what day do you and Dave get there?
    (Is Dave's friend still coming? I do feel sorry for him, I hope you've told him what a load of (lovely) nutters he is going to meet!)

We get in on the Monday afternoon, same day as you?

Yer Phil is still coming. He has met a few last year. Im sure he has been warned :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Yer Phil is still coming. He has met a few last year. Im sure he has been warned :lol:

Two Phils...I forgot! :lol:
    I get in on the Sunday afternoon, ash cloud permitting!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Two Phils...I forgot! :lol:
    I get in on the Sunday afternoon, ash cloud permitting!!

Dont even joke about that ash :lol:
  • Options
    Guess I ought to go to bed, I'm off to Helston Flora tomorrow...my mates are starting drinking at 7am! I am joining them at 12....oh dear!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Guess I ought to go to bed, I'm off to Helston Flora tomorrow...my mates are starting drinking at 7am! I am joining them at 12....oh dear!!

Actually I should go too, Im on the road at 6am :(

Sweet dreams of Euro touring folks
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Actually I should go too, Im on the road at 6am :(

Sweet dreams of Euro touring folks

You're not coming to Helston Flora too? :lol:
    Night :)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    god dam i can't wait to go to venice, come on already!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Brisk. wrote:
    god dam i can't wait to go to venice, come on already!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    :shock: he try it??si guess is ready to the next level!!!Greek way!!... 8-);)

:lol:

good old Dimi... :thumbup:

must remember some good whiskey for you this time amigo! 8-)
    and u will get drunk the ladies again with the ouzo bottle im bringing for u.. 8-)

.p.s. Rita its safe,u can drink for the bootle too :mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm not going to be around in Dublin the night before the gig but I hope you all will be around in London the night before! Can't wait to see you all again (or meet you if I haven't yet)!
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I had put Dave with Boom...you can argue it our for him Phil! :lol::D

I spoke to him earlier on. I think he is ready with the machine gun to kill all tories :lol:

:twisted:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hub. wrote:
    Sure! That'll be great meeting everybody.

From France! ooOOoo... put a lil' tin of Cachou La Jaunie in your pocket for me!
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I had put Dave with Boom...you can argue it our for him Phil! :lol::D

I spoke to him earlier on. I think he is ready with the machine gun to kill all tories :lol:

:twisted:

Now now Dave, remember we are not Tory....
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    redrock wrote:
    From France! ooOOoo... put a lil' tin of Cachou La Jaunie in your pocket for me!

Wooow! Don't forget to tell me that, the day before I take the plane! I may forget it! :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Il try :D

Hows ou this morning?

I'm hungover :cry:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Hows ou this morning?

Awww, lovely, you need water, food, and nurofen!
    I'm ok, mind you I am still in bed. Just about to get up and get ready for Helston Flora, got a feeling I might be hung over tomorrow but defo need to pace myself and not get caught up in the whole drinking game thing.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hows ou this morning?

Awww, lovely, you need water, food, and nurofen!
    I'm ok, mind you I am still in bed. Just about to get up and get ready for Helston Flora, got a feeling I might be hung over tomorrow but defo need to pace myself and not get caught up in the whole drinking game thing.

The hell is Helston Flora?

Yeah, might go and get myself a full english breakfast and read a paper for a while.