dunkman wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    [quote="Digital TwilightNo it's really not :roll:

+1

= 0[/quote]

:lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    btw,see u talking about Greens...im stuck with ,in my tree the last 2 days... :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjSfWaq_S8
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dunkman wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    No it's really not :roll:

+1

= 0

No but with him included it would be 2 - 1, therefore 1. Besides no vote is a wasted vote, not if you vote for what you believe in. I'm not a tactical voter.
  • Options
    no vote to anyone is a waste
    "who they say they are neutral are the enemies of democracy" Socrates
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Claireack wrote:
    No but with him included it would be 2 - 1, therefore 1. Besides no vote is a wasted vote, not if you vote for what you believe in. I'm not a tactical voter.

phew.. glad to see my vote for the BNP wasn't wasted then. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dunkman wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

phew.. glad to see my vote for the BNP wasn't wasted then. :thumbup:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
  • Options

i know i know... but really it is a waste in this instance.

here we are trying to keep the Conservatives out... so what do the people of Brighton do... they vote in a women from a non-entity of a party which has about the same power as that of a slug with cerebral palsy... and who are essentially just a gang of drugged up hippy chicks with really hairy armpits who still believe that cars can run on orphans tears.... she probably grows her own mung beans, distills and purifies her own urine and makes her children wear nappies made out of recycled tea towels. If her kids are called Guinevere and Tarquin i'm going to shove celery up her arse.

not that i feel strongly about this. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    edited May 2010
    dunkman wrote:

i know i know... but really it is a waste in this instance.

here we are trying to keep the Conservatives out... so what do the people of Brighton do... they vote in a women from a non-entity of a party which has about the same power as that of a slug with cerebral palsy... and who are essentially just a gang of drugged up hippy chicks with really hairy armpits who still believe that cars can run on orphans tears.... she probably grows her own mung beans, distills and purifies her own urine and makes her children wear nappies made out of recycled tea towels. If her kids are called Guinevere and Tarquin i'm going to shove celery up her arse.

not that i feel strongly about this. :thumbup:

Thanks, just had to clean the coffee off the screen! Stayed up all night watching the election and the coffee is all that's keeping me going!

No idea what's going to happen, think Cameron will form a minority government, if so would like to see a coordinated opposition between Lab/Lib Dem to prevent the Tories from getting too many of their lunatic ideas through. No way the Tories will keep to any agreement they might make with Lib Dems. We can't go back to the dark ages of 15% interest rates etc.

OK, the country is screwed but much of that still has its roots in Maggie's wrongdoing. 17 years of damage which realistically would take at least that to sort out, health service and education seem to be much better. Would help though if Labour hadn't moved as far to the right as they have... worst thing to happen for this country was John Smith's untimely death.

Edited to add, after all the hype and hysteria of the election I'd forgotten tour had started. Liking the first few setlists, an Oceans opener in Dublin would be sweet.
    Post edited by ilockyer on
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    why u dont give the goverment to beckam??photoreporters will love it!! :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Evening all, well well well...politics dominating discussion, interesting times ahead!
    I'm feeling a bit tired as I stayed up to watch the results coming in for a while.
    How's you guys??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all, well well well...politics dominating discussion, interesting times ahead!
    I'm feeling a bit tired as I stayed up to watch the results coming in for a while.
    How's you guys??

Hi Leanne, Im quite tired too. Stupid politics :lol:

Hows you?
  • Options
    now we done with politics,so,any sex scandal in UK to talk about?? :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    How's you guys??

Hows you?

I'm ok matey, snuggled in my pj's already :lol: stayed up til 1.30, set my alarm for 3.45 so caught another half an hour of it then got up about 6.30.
    I get so caught up in this stuff, I loved it at uni.
    Tour is getting ever closer :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    How's you guys??

Hows you?

I'm ok matey, snuggled in my pj's already :lol: stayed up til 1.30, set my alarm for 3.45 so caught another half an hour of it then got up about 6.30.
    I get so caught up in this stuff, I loved it at uni.
    Tour is getting ever closer :D

Your in your Pearl Jams already? I hope their wives know :D
  • Options

sex,the chance would be a fine thing :lol::lol:
    Nah, the only focus right now is politics...and for us lot of course the tour :D:D
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: yep here with Eddie and Jeff! (in my dreams, but best not go there! :lol::lol: )
  • Options

yep, there actually is!!! There is a Greek guy in a UK town called Watford who hasn't tried gay sex yet. :shock: :shock: :o

I kid... he has tried it.

;););)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: yep here with Eddie and Jeff! (in my dreams, but best not go there! :lol::lol: )

Im more a Matt man :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

See there I was thinking Stone was the man for you!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

See there I was thinking Stone was the man for you![/quote]

Or BOOOOOOOM :lol:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

yep, there actually is!!! There is a Greek guy in a UK town called Watford who hasn't tried gay sex yet. :shock: :shock: :o

;););)
    :shock: he try it??si guess is ready to the next level!!!Greek way!!... 8-);)
  • Options
    I had put Dave with Boom...you can argue it our for him Phil! :lol::D
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Or BOOOOOOOM :lol:
    :o
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I spoke to him earlier on. I think he is ready with the machine gun to kill all tories :lol:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

;););)

good old Dimi... :thumbup:

must remember some good whiskey for you this time amigo! 8-)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

good old Dimi... :thumbup:

must remember some good whiskey for you this time amigo! 8-)
    and u will get drunk the ladies again with the ouzo bottle im bringing for u.. 8-)

.p.s. Rita its safe,u can drink for the bootle too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I spoke to him earlier on. I think he is ready with the machine gun to kill all tories :lol:

Yeah, he texted me...defo not a happy bunny, mind you nor am I!
    I booked my flights home last night..well to Manc and then home, so you guys will be having to put up with me at the Black keys gig

Dimi and Dunk, you guys are making me laugh.
    Maybe I shall bring mead or cider for you guys.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    that what said the girls last year

,before the sex orgy..
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, he texted me...defo not a happy bunny, mind you nor am I!
    I booked my flights home last night..well to Manc and then home, so you guys will be having to put up with me at the Black keys gig

Maybe I shall bring mead or cider for you guys.

You coming to see The Black Keys :D

This will be my 7th time seeing them. I cant wait for Dan to tour solo again too, the gig in Manchester was amazing
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

You coming to see The Black Keys :D

This will be my 7th time seeing them. I cant wait for Dan to tour solo again too, the gig in Manchester was amazing

Yep, I did check with Dave that I wouldn't be intruding. I'm not going to catch them in Werchter as they clash with AiC and one of my flight options coming home was via Manchester so it made sense. I've not seen them before so am looking forward to it. I fly into Manc on the 5th and then home to Newquay on the 7th, gonna find myself a hotel for a couple of nights. Ordered my academy ticket, got to pick it up on the night.