i can probably wing it, college is a bit of a piss take

Whats the exam for?
    introduction to law, its only a tiny part of my course anyway

Introduction? Shouldnt that be done at the start of the year :lol:

I never revised for my exams either.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    I'm bored waiting for this 'announcement'

Bet its only the holiday single anyway...
    will be here for ever.....the announcement..... 8-) F....R....E....E.... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    I'm bored waiting for this 'announcement'

Bet its only the holiday single anyway...
    will be here for ever.....the announcement..... 8-) F....R....E....E.... :lol:
    if someone has info pm me
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    satansbed wrote:
    if someone has info pm me

I've no idea mate, sorry.

Might just have to wait til tomorrow.
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    sorry if i'm asking but have I missed a tweet?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Evening peeps...
    A bit tipsy after drinking cocktails this evening for my mates birthday and damn got work tomorrow :?
    What's going on? I gather an announcement about something...who/what/when/how do we know?
    :D:D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps...
    A bit tipsy after drinking cocktails this evening for my mates birthday and damn got work tomorrow :?
    What's going on? I gather an announcement about something...who/what/when/how do we know?

Tsk, tsk....

Something free, supposed to be tonight and we think its audio. Thats about all. Going bed in a bit tho, its late and im up in 5 hours as it is.

Good night?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps...

Tsk, tsk....

Something free, supposed to be tonight and we think its audio. Thats about all. Going bed in a bit tho, its late and im up in 5 hours as it is.

Good night?

Yeah it was a goodnight thanks, consumed lovely food, rose wine followed by bellinis, pina coladas, cosmopolitans and long island iced teas :):lol:
    I gotta be upin 5 hours too, I might have to go in via Starbucks for triple espresso!

Hmm...I'm guessing whatever it is will still be relevant in 5 hours!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    sorry if i'm asking but have I missed a tweet?
    where the fuck are u brother? :):mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

8-)

Dimi man, you holding out on us? You have insider info? tut tut tut!! What does the cool smiley mean..can I get some sleep so my hangover isn't too bad at work tomorrow?? :lol::D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

8-)

Dimi man, you holding out on us? You have insider info? tut tut tut!! What does the cool smiley mean..can I get some sleep so my hangover isn't too bad at work tomorrow?? :lol::D

I think i'm gonna go bed. Can't stay up any longer. Just have to see what it is in the morning.

NIght all.
  • Options
    Night my lovely, sweet dreams.
    I'm not gonna be here much longer tonight either, too tipsy and tired.
  • Options
    http://www.pearljam.com/sites/all/modul ... radio.html

GOOD MORNING,,,,
    PJ RADIO IS ON !!!!!!!

FREE..... ;)
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    This is a new feature. Still working out some of the bugs. Official announcement coming shortly but it is basically 24/7/365 custom radio station featuring live recordings, audience tapes, studio albums, side projects, interviews and all thing Pearl Jam.

The player has a few Bugs (could be the 10/31 version from Philly causing the problems).

You should be able to hear quite a bit of Philly 09 as they are in heavy rotation the first couple days of programming. Bear with us. Should have it back online shortly.

Quality of shows will vary depending on source material available to us.

Enjoy....once it is back up
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    I too am having issues with the Flash Player and it is being worked on. It was working fine on the development server this afternoon but it appears once it went live there were some unforeseen issues. The stream is live and broadcasting so it is an issue with the flash player and yes Mac's don't like flash.

It will not work on an iPhone or iPad as they do not support flash but hopefully it will be integrated into the app soon.

I suggest Firefox and downloading the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. I will keep pushing for an HTMLS version for better access to all devices. One step at a time. We have reached life so give it a bit of time to grow and improve.

Not all releases played will be available for purchase only what is already available through the goods section. The audio quality varies on the audience tapes.

There will be tour updates from the US leg with reviews and interviews from each show.

We have had this up and running the last month in our office and I am still amazed how many times I find myself asking "what show was that from" and looking and seeing. It is addictive but very satisfying. Again I apologize for the technical difficulties and hopefully it will be broadcasting soon for everyone.

KUFALA
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Official announcement on 2010 bootlegs is coming soon as well.

KUFALA
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    great, it'll give me something else to listen to in work 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    great, it'll give me something else to listen to in work 8-)
    :D
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Dam of the girl last night!

PJ always play rockin openers in europe.. :(
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Brisk. wrote:

Long Road?

Release?

Now now Eduardo, don't go lying about these things ;)

To be fair, Of The Girl shocked me when I saw the set and I did feel a wave of jealousy overcome me briefly :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Sometimes, Long Road, Inside Job, Release... not always...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

:)
    why go home!!!!
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Long Road?

Release?

To be fair, Of The Girl shocked me when I saw the set and I did feel a wave of jealousy overcome me briefly :oops:

:lol:

Yeah thats 2 shows, what about the other 9999 they have played in Europe.
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Long Road?

Release?

:lol:

Yeah thats 2 shows, what about the other 9999 they have played in Europe.

ah but you used the word always... that is a lie ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

they testing security to see if can hold the madness :D
  • Options
    dimitris, get on looking for vids for of the girl :)
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    dimitris, get on looking for vids for of the girl :)
    MAN!!!!IM WORKING!!!CANT BE AROUND PEARL JAM ALL THE HOURS!!!!SOMEONE HAS TO WORK AROUND HERE!! :twisted:
    oh Wait... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    Has anyone got two tickets to sell to the Dublin show? I was at a family funeral when tickets went on sale and I missed my chance to get tickets. If anyone can help me I'd be eternally grateful.