Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    lellopj wrote:
    anyone knows if there's a double hotel room in arras still available?

last time people were asking there was availability here - http://www.arras.balladins.eu/ but I've not checked if they have any now. I am at the Ibis and that is full.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello all!

Hello Yvi :wave: :wave:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    lellopj wrote:
    http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... gin=disamb

thx but unfortunately everyone is full for 3 july :(
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello all!

Hello Yvi :wave: :wave:
    :wave: :wave: both..talking about Hamburg,i just in the news what happen to your town Yvi yesterday..
    was a celebration way,of police vs people.......like what happening 2 days now in Athens but for a different reason..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lellopj wrote:
    lellopj wrote:
    http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... gin=disamb

thx but unfortunately everyone is full for 3 july :(
    http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... nth=2010-7

has 5 hotels still avasilable but there are out of the town..search their transfer option to the city
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    :wave: :wave: both..talking about Hamburg,i just in the news what happen to your town Yvi yesterday..
    was a celebration way,of police vs people.......like what happening 2 days now in Athens but for a different reason..

...this happens every year this day, mostly in Berlin and Hamburg. But this year was quite calm compared to the last years!! Last year was bad, really bad...
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    We're camping at Arras. Cheaper and much more fun :P
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

...this happens every year this day, mostly in Berlin and Hamburg. But this year was quite calm compared to the last years!! Last year was bad, really bad...
    yep..u see the news in Athens!!!we have a great molotof coctail here!!
  • Options
    We're camping at Arras. Cheaper and much more fun :P

...if you say so!
    :lol: Yeah, it is fun when there is a group of you and alcohol is involved, and you guys can sleep on the way home.
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

yep..u see the news in Athens!!!we have a great molotof coctail here!!

I see they have agreed a deal to try and save Greece. It's gonna be really tough over there for a few years. Hope your gonna be Ok D!!
  • Options
    The scenes from Athens today were quite scary, it is defo going to be hard going.
    It's going to be bad enough here!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    The scenes from Athens today were quite scary, it is defo going to be hard going.

Will be if the Tories have anything to do with it.

The biggest worry is if Spain ends up with the same problem as Greece. Their economy is too big for us to bail them out.

The UK is due to have their 'review' after the election. If the plan we have got to remove our deciefit our credit rating is gonna be downgraded. Thats one of the main reasons i'm voting Labour, the economy is showing a steady but small growth, its predicted to do so and i think its a more solid plan then what Conservative or Lib Dems are offereing. Have you noticed now that the tv debates are over Cameron has come out and said that their spending cuts will not be enough to clear the deciefit? What a tool!!!

How many days is it til Dublin? Whos counting?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    this is nothing..was just for 1st May...the strikes,the demostration for economy starts next week..this time im afrain for victims....
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Will be if the Tories have anything to do with it.

The biggest worry is if Spain ends up with the same problem as Greece. Their economy is too big for us to bail them out.

The UK is due to have their 'review' after the election. If the plan we have got to remove our deciefit our credit rating is gonna be downgraded. Thats one of the main reasons i'm voting Labour, the economy is showing a steady but small growth, its predicted to do so and i think its a more solid plan then what Conservative or Lib Dems are offereing. Have you noticed now that the tv debates are over Cameron has come out and said that their spending cuts will not be enough to clear the deciefit? What a tool!!!

How many days is it til Dublin? Whos counting?
    portugal is next,,then spain..the worst happen to us with the brittish and especially germany elections..they delay to take action and euro hit well from markets..now its domino..
  • Options
    portugal is next,,then spain..the worst happen to us with the brittish and especially germany elections..they delay to take action and euro hit well from markets..now its domino..

Its amazing how a few politicians and bankers can bring the world to it's knees and its the general populous who have to take the worst of it. The world will still be feeling the effects of this disaster in 10 years time and beyond.
  • Options

Its amazing how a few politicians and bankers can bring the world to it's knees and its the general populous who have to take the worst of it. The world will still be feeling the effects of this disaster in 10 years time and beyond.
    100-200 people in the world are the ones that rule the world...sad but true...
  • Options
    We've gone all serious in here, it's like I'm at work, we have the same conversations all the time!

I think we're on 50 days to the Dublin show :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    We've gone all serious in here, it's like I'm at work, we have the same conversations all the time!

I think we're on 50 days to the Dublin show :lol:

Serious situation i guess.

Still seems too far away.

Maybe i should count the days til Rage Against The Machine? It will sound a lot less. About 36 or something like that?
  • Options
    Yeah, just keeping thinking next month instead of days for the time being I reckon.

It is a shame about Philip Glass, I wonder if the band know that he's playing in the same city that night. His start time is 8.30 so no time for him to come and play Metamorphosis Two and introduce the band.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, just keeping thinking next month instead of days for the time being I reckon.

It is a shame about Philip Glass, I wonder if the band know that he's playing in the same city that night. His start time is 8.30 so no time for him to come and play Metamorphosis Two and introduce the band.

Me and Phil would have loved to see him. Oh well...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Me and Phil would have loved to see him. Oh well...

Yeah me too, well, we will still hear him before Pearl Jam take to the stage.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i was in Hamburg 4 years ago. I was there on May day and saw a few protests
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    D, what is your itenary for after Nijmegen as well as everyone else who is going to further shows..think i may have left it too late, may just book a weekend flight for the spanish + lisbon shows, maybe venice..
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    D, what is your itenary for after Nijmegen as well as everyone else who is going to further shows..think i may have left it too late, may just book a weekend flight for the spanish + lisbon shows, maybe venice..
    You know ,about Berlin,we travel from Amsterdam to Berlin together,i got your ticket :) i stay till 2th July to Berlin,and fly to paris in the morning,-train to Arras..4th morning,train to brussels,then to Wercther..5th late flight from Brussels to Venice..7th venice to Barcelona stay there 2 days and 9th morning fly to bilbao..10th bus to Madrid,fly to Lisbon..11th Fly to Athens from Lisbon Via Barcelona,,pff,,im tired already... :roll:
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    You know ,about Berlin,we travel from Amsterdam to Berlin together,i got your ticket :) i stay till 2th July to Berlin,and fly to paris in the morning,-train to Arras..4th morning,train to brussels,then to Wercther..5th late flight from Brussels to Venice..7th venice to Barcelona stay there 2 days and 9th morning fly to bilbao..10th bus to Madrid,fly to Lisbon..11th Fly to Athens from Lisbon Via Barcelona,,pff,,im tired already... :roll:

That is some schedule Dimi! You'll need a holiday to recover from your tour holiday!
    Mine after London is fly to Berlin on the 26th, stay there until the 1st, early on the 1st fly to Paris, evening of the 2nd train to Arras, and then morning of the 4th either a lift or train to Werchter, fly back to the UK on the 5th.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

That is some schedule Dimi! You'll need a holiday to recover from your tour holiday!
    Mine after London is fly to Berlin on the 26th, stay there until the 1st, early on the 1st fly to Paris, evening of the 2nd train to Arras, and then morning of the 4th either a lift or train to Werchter, fly back to the UK on the 5th.
    :D
  • Options
    Ok, I'm bored!
    My plan was to go out and walk around the beaches today, but I've ended talking to my gay best friend for 90 minutes on the phone (he lives in Brighton and we can gossip/bitch for England when we get together)
    Hmmm...what to do!
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Ok, I'm bored!
    My plan was to go out and walk around the beaches today, but I've ended talking to my gay best friend for 90 minutes on the phone (he lives in Brighton and we can gossip/bitch for England when we get together)
    Hmmm...what to do!

Yo Leanne, Im not bored at all, Im playing online poker while listening to Pearl Jam :D
  • Options
    watching tv series,listening theodosia tsatsou,relaxing,drinking lemon juice..