Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm pretty drunk and I'm going to see Pearl Jam next month! I'm so envious that there's people watching them in NOLA right now though. Mmmm... wham bars! :mrgreen:

I'll bring you a wham bar on tour, love 'em :lol::lol:

I've drunk a little JD this evening :D

It was a bloody good set to start the tour...50 days and counting.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    Jennytree wrote:
    I did some hotel booking tonight :D I've confused myself though, I'm spending 3 nights in Amsterdam and 2 in Berlin - I dunno why I would have done that as I don't really like Amsterdam and much prefer Berlin but I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why I booked the train for the 29th! :lol:

berlin fuckin rules
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,384
    Jennytree wrote:
    I did some hotel booking tonight :D I've confused myself though, I'm spending 3 nights in Amsterdam and 2 in Berlin - I dunno why I would have done that as I don't really like Amsterdam and much prefer Berlin but I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why I booked the train for the 29th! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: ..i know exactly what are u talking about!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    New Orleans Jazzfest Setlist
    Saturday, 5/1/10

Main Set: So You Want to Be A Rock And Roll Star, Lukin, Corduroy, In My Tree, Got Some, Given To Fly, Even Flow, Severed Hand, Nothingman, Down, Unthought Known, 1/2 Full, Daughter, Comatose, Supersonic, Do The Evolution, Why Go

Encore 1: Tremor Christ, Just Breathe, Here Comes The Sun intro, Better Man/Save It For Later, The Fixer, Alive, Kick Out The Jams

Notes: Before Daughter, BP Gas rant from Eddie
    Talked on and off with soldiers in Afghanistan

great start!!!!!!50 fuckin days left!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to going to Berlin, never been and am there from the 26th - 1st :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm pretty drunk and I'm going to see Pearl Jam next month! I'm so envious that there's people watching them in NOLA right now though. Mmmm... wham bars! :mrgreen:

I'll bring you a wham bar on tour, love 'em :lol::lol:

I've drunk a little JD this evening :D

It was a bloody good set to start the tour...50 days and counting.

a wham bar is like a big pink block of sherbet
    makes you feel like a 5 year old that just drunk a bottle of coke followed by pickled onion monster munch washed down with some irn bru :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    I love Irn Bru too :D:D:D
    Hurrah for PJ in Europe!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I'm looking forward to going to Berlin, never been and am there from the 26th - 1st :D
    its a drinking place... :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    We should all bring a supply of our favourite sweets :D I'll bring some stinger bars, love 'em!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    We should all bring a supply of our favourite sweets :D I'll bring some stinger bars, love 'em!
    Stinger bars...not heard of those :D
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    be ready for kourabie and ravani!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Right folks, I am going to my bed, night night - sweet dreams
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

night allllllllllllllll
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

night allllllllllllllll
    :thumbup: :wave:
  • Options
    Good Afternoon peeps...
    Spent some of the day sorting out my iTunes and updating my iPod - bank holidays are wierd when you're not out drinking...what do you do with them??? :lol:
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Good Afternoon peeps...
    Spent some of the day sorting out my iTunes and updating my iPod - bank holidays are weird when you're not out drinking...what do you do with them??? :lol:

Bank holidays are always good, even if you're not out drinking (which I'm not) but am going out tomorrow but may not bother drinking (medication works much better if I don't!). Will see what the day brings.

Stayed up to watch the Mayweather-Mosley fight last night, so far today have watched the MotoGP, Liverpool gift the title on a plate to Chelsea, which was interrupted by the local Tory party candidate getting our front door slammed in his face. Yeah, there might be an election but the football is more important!

Roll on the tour, if the merch sucks as much as the T shirt image posted for Jazzfest then I'm going to save a fortune!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Speaking of the election;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010 ... d-gay-cure

Puts Gordon Browns comment to shame. Can't believe it looks like they might win...

Liverpool lost that game before they even took to the pitch. They never belived when they woke up this morning they were ever gonna win that game. Steven Gerrard doesnt deserve to be in the England squad, he had virtually been a non-enitity this season. Major overhaul needed at Anfield.
  • Options
    hello to both of u!!!hey L u book the train tix?
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,249

Puts Gordon Browns comment to shame. Can't believe it looks like they might win...

About what you'd expect from one of that lot... can't believe that after 13 short years people have forgotten what happened last time.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    hmm im thinking of missing poland then doing the rest of the leg but the ticket prices are so $$$$$$$$ hmm. I do have the 1st 5 confirmed though.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    hmm im thinking of missing poland then doing the rest of the leg but the ticket prices are so $$$$$$$$ hmm. I do have the 1st 5 confirmed though.
    yep,,flights,places to stay,train tix,are too expensive now...
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

Liverpool lost that game before they even took to the pitch. They never belived when they woke up this morning they were ever gonna win that game. Steven Gerrard doesnt deserve to be in the England squad, he had virtually been a non-enitity this season. Major overhaul needed at Anfield.

i agree, never saw the game, but saw a clip of the first goal, a bit suss if you ask me, great pass to drogba though. i think they didn't want to win, or is that just me with my man utd glasses on.. :lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Evening lovelies!
    Dimi, which train? Paris to Arras? If so, yep I booked it last night. I'm on the 19.52 to Arras and it was 19Euro. Not done anything about Arras to Werchter or indeed Werchter home, but it looks like I am not coming home straight away but back via Manchester to see the Black Keys.

Ian, did you see the poster for last nights show? It's by Brad Klausen. But yeah, the T Shirt wasn't my bag. Mind you, I don't tend to buy them anyway. You should have joined us last night, waiting with baited breath for the setlist from New Orleans to come in. I am out tomorrow night, it's my friends birthday so we are going out for a meal and cocktails.

:shock: at that Guardian link, but to be honest I never expected anything else! Bloody scary tho I tell ya. Have any of you heard Frank Turner's song 'Thatcher F**ked the Kids'? I love him anyway but this song is just so blinking true. If you'd not heard it, give it a listen.

On the football front, I'm sorry Liverpool lost in one way, but then I'm pleased they did because I don't like Man Utd (sorry Dave!) and we stay above Liverpool in the league.
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Evening lovelies!
    Dimi, which train? Paris to Arras? If so, yep I booked it last night. I'm on the 19.52 to Arras and it was 19Euro. Not done anything about Arras to Werchter or indeed Werchter home, but it looks like I am not coming home straight away but back via Manchester to see the Black Keys.

Ian, did you see the poster for last nights show? It's by Brad Klausen. But yeah, the T Shirt wasn't my bag. Mind you, I don't tend to buy them anyway. You should have joined us last night, waiting with baited breath for the setlist from New Orleans to come in. I am out tomorrow night, it's my friends birthday so we are going out for a meal and cocktails.

:shock: at that Guardian link, but to be honest I never expected anything else! Bloody scary tho I tell ya. Have any of you heard Frank Turner's song 'Thatcher F**ked the Kids'? I love him anyway but this song is just so blinking true. If you'd not heard it, give it a listen.

On the football front, I'm sorry Liverpool lost in one way, but then I'm pleased they did because I don't like Man Utd (sorry Dave!) and we stay above Liverpool in the league.

I'm not a Man UTD supporter i just hate Chelsea and everything they stand for in football.
  • Options
    Panathinaikos will kick your ass next year in football,so get over it..if not then HSV will do it..
    so 19 euros!!i think i pay the same at 14:52 :D
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    anyone knows if there's a double hotel room in arras still available?
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options

I'm not a Man UTD supporter i just hate Chelsea and everything they stand for in football.

*sticks bottom lip out, and down cast eyes* sorry Dave!
    To be fair I don't like Chelsea, my cousin supports them, so it will make him happy if they win, so in my eyes that's a good thing. I liked Chelsea slightly more when José Mourinho was with them, but didn't have much to do with football.
    I shall return to being a girl :lol::lol:
  • Options
    lellopj wrote:
    anyone knows if there's a double hotel room in arras still available?
    http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... gin=disamb
  • Options
    Panathinaikos will kick your ass next year in football,so get over it..if not then HSV will do it..

There was an article in a paper today about cities in Europe which people should visit more, the main one was Hamburg :D:D
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    edited May 2010
    dottles wrote:

There was an article in a paper today about cities in Europe which people should visit more, the main one was Hamburg :D:D

:thumbup: signed!! :D
    Hello all!
    Post edited by 71step28 on