Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Nope, Werchter on the 4th :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited May 2010
    ISO a 10c tix for London ..a friend need one..anyone has a spare ,please,pm me ..thanks
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:

Oh yeah

Bitch :D
    Should be a great one that. Decided on coming the Black Keys yet?
  • Options
    a friend need one..anyone has a spare ,please,pm me ..thanks

Which show Dimi?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    a friend need one..anyone has a spare ,please,pm me ..thanks

Which show Dimi?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    LONDON!!!! u see what happens if i dont use Yvi mind and use mine??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    any ideas on whats best to do

after werchter i,m booked into hotel in Lueven but since pearl jam dont finish till 1am and it probably be at least 2am before i get back to hotel cant decide wether its best to scrap hotel and save £125 then catch a couple hours kip in the car before moving on only problem is theres 5 of us in car so not the best option

i,m driving to holiday camp in south of france the next morning about 600 miles
    staying there for 3 days with the family before driving on about 100 mile to Bilboa on morning of gig
    but grudge paying £125 for 5 or 6 hours kip but then again maybe better to get a good sleep and a shower before moving on

what to do decisions decisions :!: :!:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Oh yeah

:lol: I'll tell you all about it Dave!
    Yeah, I'd like to especially as I'm not seeing them at Werchter now, I usually stay at the City Inn next to Picadilly but it seems really expensive on those dates, any ideas why? If not I'll look what the prices are like elsewhere...
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

after werchter i,m booked into hotel in Lueven but since pearl jam dont finish till 1am and it probably be at least 2am before i get back to hotel cant decide wether its best to scrap hotel and save £125 then catch a couple hours kip in the car before moving on only problem is theres 5 of us in car so not the best option

staying there for 3 days with the family before driving on about 100 mile to Bilboa on morning of gig
    but grudge paying £125 for 5 or 6 hours kip but then again maybe better to get a good sleep and a shower before moving on

if u was alone,i get it,or oinly with wife..but 5?are the kids with u?better get some rest and drive safe the next day
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

if u was alone,i get it,or oinly with wife..but 5?are the kids with u?better get some rest and drive safe the next day

I concur!
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

ye dimi my son daughter an her boyfriend are with us they 15,16,an 17
    i was kind of swaying towards taking the hit on the hotel so i,m fresh for driving
    suppose it better to spend the extra cash and make it all the way round and back home
    rather than save £125 then not be fit to drive ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Oh yeah

:lol: I'll tell you all about it Dave!
    Yeah, I'd like to especially as I'm not seeing them at Werchter now, I usually stay at the City Inn next to Picadilly but it seems really expensive on those dates, any ideas why? If not I'll look what the prices are like elsewhere...

No idea. How much?

Im back at work on the 5th :cry:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

I concur!

ok i listen to my freinds :thumbup: :thumbup:

best wee all have a good time together and make it home safely

i hate spending cash i dont need to when i could better use it exchanging it for beer tokens ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

ye dimi my son daughter an her boyfriend are with us they 15,16,an 17
    i was kind of swaying towards taking the hit on the hotel so i,m fresh for driving
    suppose it better to spend the extra cash and make it all the way round and back home
    rather than save £125 then not be fit to drive ;)
    yep..good call..nice u all together doing that!!!!awesome :)
  • Options
    No idea. How much?

£97 a night and normally it's £70 :?: :? :?:
    Aww hunny! I'm back on the 12th :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    No idea. How much?

http://thehotelinternational.co.uk/

£45 per night for en suite
  • Options
    yep..good call..nice u all together doing that!!!!awesome

ye dimi myself the wife and kids done london ,berlin an london last year

was the one of the best holidays the 4 of us have had together

espesially the time we spent in berlin apart from the best gig of our lives
    done a walkin tour to a concentration camp, went up that big feck off tv tower had a few beers sitting at the river beside whats left of of the berlin wall at the east side gallery, an spent a day at brandenburg gate an teirgarten
    so we all going together this year again and taking my daughters boyfreind to his first pj gig in berlin
    gona be an awsome summer ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    No idea. How much?

http://thehotelinternational.co.uk/

£45 per night for en suite

Cheers, I'll have a look :D My pal who is coming to London with me lives in Manc or if not I've a friend in West Didsbury but her house is being renovated. If not there is always the Premier Inn (City Inn has iMacs in the rooms, I luff them!)
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

done a walkin tour to a concentration camp, went up that big feck off tv tower had a few beers sitting at the river beside whats left of of the berlin wall at the east side gallery, an spent a day at brandenburg gate an teirgarten
    so we all going together this year again and taking my daughters boyfreind to his first pj gig in berlin
    awesome!!!!and yes berlin last year was something else...like ed said..i hope the weather stays!!! ;)
    and that kid will love your daughter more after tour :lol:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

awesome!!!!and yes berlin last year was something else...like ed said..i hope the weather stays!!! ;)
    and that kid will love your daughter more after tour :lol:

i think berlin might be my favorite city in the world add pj to the mix and you got something special
    although i never been to greece :twisted: :twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hi everyone im looking forward to seeing the setlist tonight! :D

i got the day off work today so i ended up spending most of the day in the park with the dog lol. :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

i think berlin might be my favorite city in the world add pj to the mix and you got something special
    although i never been to greece :twisted: :twisted:
    so u dont see the best yet!!!!
    my favorite city is Madrid :D
  • Options
    Hi everyone im looking forward to seeing the setlist tonight! :D

i got the day off work today so i ended up spending most of the day in the park with the dog lol. :lol:

Evenin' :D We've had rain this avvo, so I went into town and thats about it.

I'm on my third JD (and coke) and looking forward to the set list. I love this place when PJ are touring, I have that real buzz, next month can't come soon enough :D:D:D
    (and yes DM (what's your real name again??) I know you're going to MSG :evil: :twisted: :lol::D;) )

...and if we are doing Spanish cities, mine is Sevilla!
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I cant wait for the Euro tour, it fills me with joy knowing they are playing somewhere even if Im not there. So Im drinking wine and letting the O2 bootleg blast the neighbours to hell :D:D:D
  • Options
    Oh and evening all :)
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    I cant wait for the Euro tour, it fills me with joy knowing they are playing somewhere even if Im not there. So Im drinking wine and letting the O2 bootleg blast the neighbours to hell :D:D:D

Hellooooo :D
    I know exactly what you mean!
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Best boot from last year.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Hellooooo :D
    I know exactly what you mean!

Its our turn in 51 days :D Im not counting the dats down :lol:
  • Options
    Paris to Arras train - booked (2nd July at 19.52 from Paris, 1st class - 19euro) :D:D
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

evening i on vodka no# 6
    watching twighligt wae the misus while chating on here
    she say i talk to you guys more than her :D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09