ill be shaved for tour :lol::lol::lol:

Until the next day.. :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Brisk. wrote:
    ill be shaved for tour :lol::lol::lol:

Until the next day.. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Got an email from ryan air today...

my flight to dublin leave at like 6.30am now instead of arriving in the afternoon...what am i meant to do?..anyone about dublin at that time?
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

my flight to dublin leave at like 6.30am now instead of arriving in the afternoon...what am i meant to do?..anyone about dublin at that time?
    21th?22th?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

21th?22th?

21st.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

21th?22th?

21st.
    we eat breakfast together then? :)
  • Options
    [quote="dimitrispearljam"
    we eat breakfast together then? :)[/quote]

ah cool, when you get to ireland?
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Brisk. wrote:

This sorta thing happened to me a few months ago, i was due to leave inverness via birmingham, to get to Belfast at around 5pm, which left me plenty time to get to venue, but i got a call to say my flight from inverness- birmingham had changed, which meant i had no time for the connecting flight belfast, so in the end i had to cancell that flight, and re-book one from edingburgh to belfast, but it leaves at about 9ish in the morning, so i now have to get a train to edinburgh the night before.

got hope it doesn't change again.

i suggest unless you can't change your flight, you could always just hang about the airport for a few hours or something. good luck anyway, and i feel your pain.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

This sorta thing happened to me a few months ago, i was due to leave inverness via birmingham, to get to Belfast at around 5pm, which left me plenty time to get to venue, but i got a call to say my flight from inverness- birmingham had changed, which meant i had no time for the connecting flight belfast, so in the end i had to cancell that flight, and re-book one from edingburgh to belfast, but it leaves at about 9ish in the morning, so i now have to get a train to edinburgh the night before.

got hope it doesn't change again.

i suggest unless you can't change your flight, you could always just hang about the airport for a few hours or something. good luck anyway, and i feel your pain.

I've never been to ireland before so i can just walk about :P
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

at 20th around 17:30
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    was sitting at dinner today, and the wife says can you believe its 1st of may already, and we've been out in our shirts several times already, then came out with the phrase

naer shed a cloot, 'til may is out.

must be some local phrase, i'd never heard, guess it means something like don't take off your warm clothes until may. hope its a sign for a good summer ahead.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

well if you want to get up early then sure, i dont know how long it takes or how to even get to the centre from the airport but closer to the time we arrange a place to meet and time :)

Depart LTN at 0625 and arrive DUB at 0735 so maybe around 8 or something. Talk to you closer anyhow.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

well if you want to get up early then sure, i dont know how long it takes or how to even get to the centre from the airport but closer to the time we arrange a place to meet and time :)

Depart LTN at 0625 and arrive DUB at 0735 so maybe around 8 or something. Talk to you closer anyhow.
    ok,,we will be in touch for sure ;)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    So do PJ come on stage in New Orleans about 3am British Summer Time?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    nop..at 23:00
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    it's 12.46 there now and at 17.00 they are supposed to be onstage. Its 19.46 in Germany so 7 hours difference, Leanne only 6 = 23.00 - correct, Dimi :D
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    nop..at 23:00

Thats A G E S away yet....
  • Options
    ..."just" 4 hours ;)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    it's 12.46 there now and at 17.00 they are supposed to be onstage. Its 19.46 in Germany so 7 hours difference, Leanne only 6 = 23.00 - correct, Dimi :D
    and i did the maths without your help!! :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    and i did the maths without your help!! :D

it's a miracle that I managed to do the maths :lol::lol:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    ..."just" 4 hours ;)

maybe i should get some wine or some beer...
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    ..."just" 4 hours ;)

...and by the time its on you're drunk and too tired to stay awake ;):lol:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    ..."just" 4 hours ;)

I have JD and Coke...see you should live nearer :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    its live now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Coolio...thanks you guys are fab!
  • Options

:?: :?: :?:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

the festival,not pearl jam :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846

evening all hope you are well

dimi is the pearl jam show being brodcast live and if do you know the link to it

cheers Paul ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

http://www.wwoz.org/programs/streams

being streamed here. Hopefully PJ will be played tonight. If not some jazz is always good. Now i definatly need to get some booze if im listening to Jazz ;)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

the festival,not pearl jam :mrgreen:

Aaah, ok I understand...my brain is slow today!