Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Pke wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    I cant wait for the Euro tour, it fills me with joy knowing they are playing somewhere even if Im not there. So Im drinking wine and letting the O2 bootleg blast the neighbours to hell :D:D:D

evening i on vodka no# 6
    watching twighligt wae the misus while chating on here
    she say i talk to you guys more than her :D:D

I know that conversation. poor Dave has a voodoo doll in my wifes drawer :lol: its all his fault Im skint all the time :lol:
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    philthehip wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    I cant wait for the Euro tour, it fills me with joy knowing they are playing somewhere even if Im not there. So Im drinking wine and letting the O2 bootleg blast the neighbours to hell :D:D:D

evening i on vodka no# 6

I know that conversation. poor Dave has a voodoo doll in my wifes drawer :lol: its all his fault Im skint all the time :lol:

So that's why i keep getting these sharp pains :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Aston Villa got owned by City :D

Dodgy ground Dave, dodgy ground!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

evening i on vodka no# 6

So that's why i keep getting these sharp pains :lol:[/quote]

Yer thats it dude :lol:
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Paris to Arras train - booked (2nd July at 19.52 from Paris, 1st class - 19euro) :D:D

gid stuff old girl

ps old girl doesnt mean i think your old

when we talk to freinds in the villiage i stay in we normally call each other AULD YIN or AULD GIRL
    ;););)

i need to start teaching you some of our slang talk for the tour cause you probably get better english out of dimi once i get started :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Nope...Radleys are defo more expensive than PJ. I should know, I do both!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    Hi everyone im looking forward to seeing the setlist tonight! :D

i got the day off work today so i ended up spending most of the day in the park with the dog lol. :lol:

Evenin' :D We've had rain this avvo, so I went into town and thats about it.

I'm on my third JD (and coke) and looking forward to the set list. I love this place when PJ are touring, I have that real buzz, next month can't come soon enough :D:D:D
    (and yes DM (what's your real name again??) I know you're going to MSG :evil: :twisted: :lol::D;) )

...and if we are doing Spanish cities, mine is Sevilla!

Lol, my name is Michael, or Mike if you like!!

Yeah 2 weeks on Monday untill i leave, Can't wait!!! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

gid stuff old girl

when we talk to freinds in the villiage i stay in we normally call each other AULD YIN or AULD GIRL
    ;););)

i need to start teaching you some of our slang talk for the tour cause you probably get better english out of dimi once i get started :D

One of my best mates is Glaswegian, with a really strong accent, chatting on the phone to her can be a nightmare! Tho when I visit, I find it fine.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

gid stuff old girl

;););)

One of my best mates is Glaswegian, with a really strong accent, chatting on the phone to her can be a nightmare! Tho when I visit, I find it fine.

ha ha :lol::lol:
    some of the people i work with from glasgow dont know what im talking about an they only 30 mile away :lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:lol:

Aston Villa are shit, not as shit as Liverpool but they are still shit
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Oi....no ganging up on the Villa fan!!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Well you all kinda suck :lol: Im more a Wolves fan. Robert Plant supports them so I gotta feel some loyalty
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Well you all kinda suck :lol: Im more a Wolves fan. Robert Plant supports them so I gotta feel some loyalty

I love Mick McCarthy. He's awesome. He's on the BBC team for the world cup as well :mrgreen:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I love Mick McCarthy. He's awesome. He's on the BBC team for the world cup as well :mrgreen:[/quote]

We are going to win the world cup
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

We are going to win the world cup

Not if we play Gerrard and Lampard together :evil:

We need Rooney on top form or i just don't see it. I can't wait til it kicks off.
  • Options
    Ok...more JD and coke... and the feed from N.O. - hurrah!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

What feed?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,369
    so far:)
    Main Set: So You Want to Be A Rock And Roll Star, Lukin, Corduroy, In My Tree, Got Some, Given To Fly, Even Flow,
    all looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

What feed?

Sorry! Just song titles and pics...same as you...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What feed?

I was getting all excited then.

Gonna grab another JD and coke, want owt?
  • Options
    btw u still talk about football??? :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, grab me one too :D , you wanna cola cube, wham bar or strawberry bonbon? :D
    (tho I may have had too many as I had a very inappropriate comment about getting excited :lol: )
  • Options

Nope...back to PJ now Dimi
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, grab me one too :D , you wanna cola cube, wham bar or strawberry bonbon? :D
    (tho I may have had too many as I had a very inappropriate comment about getting excited :lol: )

Not had a wham bar in ages. Irn Bru bars are great too.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Nope...back to PJ now Dimi
    good girl... :)
  • Options
    Main Set: So You Want to Be A Rock And Roll Star, Lukin, Corduroy, In My Tree, Got Some, Given To Fly, Even Flow, Severed Hand, Nothingman, Down, Unthought Known, 1/2 Full, Daughter, Comatose, Supersonic, Do The Evolution
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I'm pretty drunk and I'm going to see Pearl Jam next month! I'm so envious that there's people watching them in NOLA right now though. Mmmm... wham bars! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I did some hotel booking tonight :D I've confused myself though, I'm spending 3 nights in Amsterdam and 2 in Berlin - I dunno why I would have done that as I don't really like Amsterdam and much prefer Berlin but I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why I booked the train for the 29th! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm pretty drunk and I'm going to see Pearl Jam next month! I'm so envious that there's people watching them in NOLA right now though. Mmmm... wham bars! :mrgreen:

howz ot goin auld boy
    just been watchin the jazz fest setlist thread
    missus away to bed now
    says a love youz more than her
    i,m headin towards the arse end of a bottle of vodka an the night is young
    roll on the 22nd june
    fuck yeah ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09