Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    its live now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:?: :?: :?:

http://www.wwoz.org/programs/streams

being streamed here. Hopefully PJ will be played tonight. If not some jazz is always good. Now i definatly need to get some booze if im listening to Jazz ;)

Do we know if they are gonna play PJ? (i'm keeping my fingers crossed!!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dottles wrote:
    Aaah, ok I understand...my brain is slow today!
    do what i do..use Yvi's mind..is always working :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

what???...and i was thinking you know me... :lol:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

what???...and i was thinking you know me... :lol:
    btw..what time is our flight from belfast to london and whats the name of the hotel in london?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    its live now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:?: :?: :?:

http://www.wwoz.org/programs/streams

being streamed here. Hopefully PJ will be played tonight. If not some jazz is always good. Now i definatly need to get some booze if im listening to Jazz ;)

cheers man

i always thought those funny smelling hand rolled cigaretes ive seen other people smoking ;) were the job for listening to jazz

or come to think on it most other types of music except for maybe SLAYER :twisted: :twisted:
    think i might need to pour a vodka now though :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    btw..what time is our flight from belfast to london and whats the name of the hotel in london?

are you testing me :think: ;)
    Its at 17.35 from Belfast (we arrive at 18.50) and the Hotel is the Ascot Hyde Park Hotel
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Its at 17.35 from Belfast (we arrive at 18.50) and the Hotel is the Ascot Hyde Park Hotel
    Leanne u see?always working!!!!!and answer and knew why i ask... 8-):mrgreen:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

You guys make me :lol:
    Yvi, I trust your brain, I might need help on tour :lol::lol::D mine is normally ok but I'm giving it a break today!!

Paul be careful cracking that vodka this early :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Yep, you guys need to get your smiles at the ready for photos :D

leanne i thinking on bring my kilt on tour
    so you better make sure you have a zoom function on your new camera
    you never know what might happen after a few beers :twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Ok i got some beer and some coke for my JD ;)

Went the gym for 2 hours today and i've come home and had chicken burger and chips and now i've got some booze. Talk about 1 step forward, 2 steps back :lol:

Got me some more euros today. €550 in total so far...

1 more pay day folks :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    leanne i thinking on bring my kilt on tour ... ...

:o :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: loving a man in kilt :lol: don't worry very good zoom - Optical 14x plus Digital approx. 4x
    I worked in a garage between the ages 16 and 18, the only girl with 20 blokes...I think I know what happens after beers when cameras are around :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:shock: How small is it :lol:
  • Options

Went the gym for 2 hours today and i've come home and had chicken burger and chips and now i've got some booze. Talk about 1 step forward, 2 steps back :lol:

Not bought any Euros yet, but I do have all the money I've saved in my savings account...it's a lot (for me anyway!)
    Dave what rate have you been getting, and are you gonna get one of those foreign currency cards?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Not bought any Euros yet, but I do have all the money I've saved in my savings account...it's a lot (for me anyway!)
    Dave what rate have you been getting, and are you gonna get one of those foreign currency cards?

No the cards charge you €2.50 per withdrawel so just cash.

I would exchange your money as soon as. The exchange rate on the euro keeps dropping slightly and will prob continue to do so.You could end up €20 - 30 up if you exchange now rather then just before you go. I got mine from the post office, if you keep your reciept they buy back your money commission free. Phil was telling me today tho that Thomos Cook has a much better exchange rate then the post office.

Booked a coach from Luton aiport to central london (24th) and from central london to gatwick (26th) for £9!!!!

£9 for 2 transfers from airports to central london is damn cheap :D
  • Options
    :D and to avoid taking my own car i booked a bus ride from Hamburg to Berlin and back(!) for € 18 (=GBP 15-16) :D (it's around 300km one way)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    :D and to avoid taking my own car i booked a bus ride from Hamburg to Berlin and back(!) for € 18 (=GBP 15-16) :D (it's around 300km one way)

Can't beat them prices. :thumbup:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Can't beat them prices. :thumbup:
    tell m e about it... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    The train from Paris to Arras is €40 tho. By far the most expensive travel (except the flights) :cry:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    leanne i thinking on bring my kilt on tour ... ...

:o :thumbup: :thumbup:
    great!!!we already have a dog!!!!wufff
  • Options
    The train from Paris to Arras is €40 tho. By far the most expensive travel (except the flights) :cry:
    12 euros..
  • Options

No the cards charge you €2.50 per withdrawel so just cash.

I would exchange your money as soon as. The exchange rate on the euro keeps dropping slightly and will prob continue to do so.You could end up €20 - 30 up if you exchange now rather then just before you go. I got mine from the post office, if you keep your reciept they buy back your money commission free. Phil was telling me today tho that Thomos Cook has a much better exchange rate then the post office.

Booked a coach from Luton aiport to central london (24th) and from central london to gatwick (26th) for £9!!!!

£9 for 2 transfers from airports to central london is damn cheap :D

I've booked the Heathrow Express to and from Heathrow to Paddington, I've done enough London commuting on dodgy trains :lol:
    I worry about taking that much cash with me (unless I take money out along the way and suffer the charges or pay for hotels on my card and pay fees)... :? :? :?
    Rates today were 1.11 at post office and 1.12 in Thomas Cook
  • Options
    12 euros..

We are travelling up on the day of the show so i think its more expensive. Do you have a link to the website?
  • Options
    12 euros..

We are travelling up on the day of the show so i think its more expensive. Do you have a link to the website?
    let me check
  • Options
  • Options

thanks.

still looking at about €40 euro for a return depending on what time your travelling.

I'll see what Phil thinks since he's been looking into it more then me.

Thanks D :thumbup:
  • Options

I might book my train tonight to Arras, that way Dave and Phil will know when they are getting rid of me!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I might book my train tonight to Arras, that way Dave and Phil will know when they are getting rid of me!

You going on the 2nd aren't you?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, the evening of...there is one for 16euros at 7.52pm so I can book that. I can be checking into my hotel by 9.30pm, a good nights kip before gigs on the 3rd/4th.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, the evening of...there is one for 16euros at 7.52pm so I can book that. I can be checking into my hotel by 9.30pm, a good nights kip before gigs on the 3rd/4th.

You at arras for the 4th as well?