euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Thanks D - yea those are really expensive, especially if you wanna stay for 2 nights...seems like staying over on the 3rd really drives up the price.

Looks like the best best is to stay in Brussels..then I could either drive to the festival or wait to take the 5:00 train back in the morning.

Any bars in Leuven serving til 4am on Sunday's? :D

dude, there's absolutely no need to look for a hotel or a bar - may I remind you that the scene is going to be one of the biggest festivals in Europe and that Pearl Jam will have the honour to "close" it. the whole fucking venue is going to be one crazy "bar" all night long! everyone heading back to their hotels that night should be ashamed! come on?? where's that little evil'n'dirty goat in you? that camper that left the toothbrush at home (Eddie's definition of Grunge..;))?
    sorry for the bitching - I still like you guys. do you like me? ... :roll: :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Paka wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Thanks D - yea those are really expensive, especially if you wanna stay for 2 nights...seems like staying over on the 3rd really drives up the price.

Looks like the best best is to stay in Brussels..then I could either drive to the festival or wait to take the 5:00 train back in the morning.

Any bars in Leuven serving til 4am on Sunday's? :D

dude, there's absolutely no need to look for a hotel or a bar - may I remind you that the scene is going to be one of the biggest festivals in Europe and that Pearl Jam will have the honour to "close" it. the whole fucking venue is going to be one crazy "bar" all night long! everyone heading back to their hotels that night should be ashamed! come on?? where's that little evil'n'dirty goat in you? that camper that left the toothbrush at home (Eddie's definition of Grunge..;))?
    sorry for the bitching - I still like you guys. do you like me? ... :roll: :lol:
    u are right brother,but dont forget people traveling next day.. :D anyway im not missing the party... :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Ya man, we still like you. I know what you mean. I'm sure after PJ I'll be exhausted though...I'll be in need for a beer for some energy to stay awake...maybe I'll go campsite to campsite looking for a nice cold one ;)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i will be partying in the campgrounds, like i will be for the entire weekend :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Ya man, we still like you. I know what you mean. I'm sure after PJ I'll be exhausted though...I'll be in need for a beer for some energy to stay awake...maybe I'll go campsite to campsite looking for a nice cold one ;)
    There'll be a little PJ tent city at C3!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Are you gonna do the whole festival?
    I do really hope those Islandic volcanos stop smoking by may 18 through the whole summer...I don't feel like swimming to New York, Dublin and all the other destinations... ;)
    Paka wrote:
    I do really hope those Islandic volcanos stop smoking by may 18 through the whole summer...I don't feel like swimming to New York, Dublin and all the other destinations... ;)
    +1
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Paka wrote:
    Aw c'mon, you know you'll swim when it comes to going to a PJ concert, right? :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Kloddz wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    Aw c'mon, you know you'll swim when it comes to going to a PJ concert, right? :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGYmvA2M ... re=related
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Kloddz wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGYmvA2M ... re=related
    Now we're talking. :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Paka wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Are you gonna do the whole festival?
    Well, I'll be there at the festival, yeah. But chances are that I'll be really distracted by the world cup quarter finals that will clash with 2 of the nights.

About the Volcanic ash... heh, Maayan, Einat and I are getting to Dublin by train and boat. Boosucks to the lot of yers. Well, they'd have to be able to land here in London first :P
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    iceland really have pissed people off havent day, :lol: first by defaulting on all the loans and then this volcano :lol:
    satansbed wrote:
    iceland really have pissed people off havent day, :lol: first by defaulting on all the loans and then this volcano :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    satansbed wrote:
    So, when will Greece follow suit, default on loans from the rest of the EU and have some mountains blow up? :P
    Hinn wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    So, when will Greece follow suit, default on loans from the rest of the EU and have some mountains blow up? :P
    we waiting for a big wind from the south and we are ready to cover the rest europe.. :D
    ok that a lie....i make a deal with the goverment all this happen after pearl jam get off stage at Oeiras festival ;)
  • Lille is equipped with two train stations within easy walking distance
    via an underground passage.

Gare Lille Flandres is the regular train station and
    Gare Lille Europe is the TGV station serving Paris and the North of Europe

Train Tickets for Brussels - Arras

Outbound - Saturday 3rd July 2010
    11:29 - Brussels Midi
    12:02 - Lille Europe (duration 33 min) 18 euro

Lille Flandres 12:25 to Arras 13:33 - 9,80 euro

Inbound - Sunday 4th July 2010
    Arras 10:22 to Lille Flandres 10:59 - 9,80 euro

11:28 Lille Europe - 12:03 Brussels Midi (duration 35 min) 18 euro.

https://www.eurostar.com/dynamic/_SvBoP ... ENCY=ESTAR

http://www.tgv-europe.com/en/reservatio ... t?hid=15QC

http://www.bonjourlafrance.com/france-t ... ations.htm
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Lille is equipped with two train stations within easy walking distance

im trying to understand just one thing..why u come from brussels to Arras at 3rd?
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hello fellow jammers,

I just got Supergrass tickets, Yay!

so thats 2 pearl jam shows, then a supergrass show then 4 more PJ shows

Bring on May/June!!!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Lille is equipped with two train stations within easy walking distance

im trying to understand just one thing..why u come from brussels to Arras at 3rd?

I will be at Rock Werchter friday 2. july. Maybe thursday as well.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Hello fellow jammers,

nice :D

I will be at Rock Werchter friday 2. july. Maybe thursday as well.
    great,i wish u post this 2 days ago,now its late..already paid :?
    Hello fellow jammers,

8-)

when can we book train ticks from Dublin to Belfast?

start of May??
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hello fellow jammers,

8-)

start of May??
    28 days before date...25TH MAY

• I will be at Rock Werchter friday 2. july. Maybe thursday as well.
    great,i wish u post this 2 days ago,now its late..already paid :?

Sorry mate, but I didnt know this until now :(
    http://agence.ravel.tm.fr/billet-train/ ... ts?hid=RX0
    u cant book Arras - lille before 14:15,the previous hours 10:22 +12:22 says:Not available for booking
    Hello fellow jammers,

Bring on May/June!!!!!

8-)

start of May??[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    28 days before date...25TH MAY

Ah thanks Dimistis
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    hey hinn, what is this train boat deal??? i could be interested :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • breath_girlbreath_girl Posts: 189
    Hi everyone

I am new to this thread and hope I can get some advice.

I am heading to 4 shows this tour. London, Nijmegan, Arras and Belgium. (So excited first trip to Europe!)

I have figured out London and Amsterdam but...

I missed the boat on getting a room in Arras so I am planning on staying in Lille on the 2nd and 3rd. What is the best plan for a hotel for the night of the Rock Werchter show? I have to get to London for a 4:30 flight on Monday the 5th. Is it possible to just get back to Lille on the 4th? Seems to make sense to go back that way if possible.

Any suggestions?

Jen
    Hi everyone

I am new to this thread and hope I can get some advice.

I am heading to 4 shows this tour. London, Nijmegan, Arras and Belgium. (So excited first trip to Europe!)

I have figured out London and Amsterdam but...

I missed the boat on getting a room in Arras so I am planning on staying in Lille on the 2nd and 3rd. What is the best plan for a hotel for the night of the Rock Werchter show? I have to get to London for a 4:30 flight on Monday the 5th. Is it possible to just get back to Lille on the 4th? Seems to make sense to go back that way if possible.

Any suggestions?

Jen
    hi,how u gonna go from Arras to Werchter?u go back to Lille at 3rd night?cos no night trins i think...
    and from belgium how u getting to London at 5th?from leuven no night trains back to brussel,or lille