party it up in the camp grounds :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    party it up in the camp grounds :D
    thats what i heard too :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • http://agence.ravel.tm.fr/billet-train/resultats?hid=RX0
    u cant book Arras - lille before 14:15,the previous hours 10:22 +12:22 says:Not available for booking

No problem booking here:

https://secure.tgv-europe.com/en/reservation/payment
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    hey hinn, what is this train boat deal??? i could be interested :lol:
    30 quid for Virgin trains from London Euston to north wales and a ferry across the channel to Dun Laoghaire.

Can also train it to Liverpool and ferry from there, but the ride through north wales is sposed to have nicer scenery. I'm not in a hurry to get in crappy planes flying through volcanic ash to Dublin when there's good company to be had on the road, or in this case, rail and sea :)

I have this feeling that I'm gonna need to pack a slightly bigger tent.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    http://agence.ravel.tm.fr/billet-train/resultats?hid=RX0
    u cant book Arras - lille before 14:15,the previous hours 10:22 +12:22 says:Not available for booking

No problem booking here:

https://secure.tgv-europe.com/en/reservation/payment
    yeah,i just see it..my mistake is that i search directly Arras-Brussels,and not Arras-Lille..Lille - Brussels,+the type of the train,,my booking is both tgv trains,the other is tgv+ter
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I have to get to London for a 4:30 flight on Monday the 5th. Is it possible to just get back to Lille on the 4th? Seems to make sense to go back that way if possible.

Any suggestions?

Jen
    Eurostar it from Brussels on the 5th. And unless you manage to find a ride in someone's car, no it's not possible to get back to Lille. No point. Much better off partying it up at C3 and taking the shuttle bus back to Leuven and train it to Brussels.

2010 C3 = 2009 G2
  • breath_girlbreath_girl Posts: 189
    Hi everyone

I am new to this thread and hope I can get some advice.

I am heading to 4 shows this tour. London, Nijmegan, Arras and Belgium. (So excited first trip to Europe!)

I have figured out London and Amsterdam but...

I missed the boat on getting a room in Arras so I am planning on staying in Lille on the 2nd and 3rd. What is the best plan for a hotel for the night of the Rock Werchter show? I have to get to London for a 4:30 flight on Monday the 5th. Is it possible to just get back to Lille on the 4th? Seems to make sense to go back that way if possible.

Any suggestions?

Jen
    hi,how u gonna go from Arras to Werchter?u go back to Lille at 3rd night?cos no night trins i think...
    and from belgium how u getting to London at 5th?from leuven no night trains back to brussel,or lille

I was planning on staying in Lille the night of the Arras show. I think I read that there is a train going back there that night.

I can travel from Lille to Belgium the next morning. Any Belgium hotel suggestions? I emailed the Holiday Inn that 10C suggested and it is still available.

I am planning on taking a train to London the morning after Rock Werchter.

I was planning on staying in Lille the night of the Arras show. I think I read that there is a train going back there that night.

I can travel from Lille to Belgium the next morning. Any Belgium hotel suggestions? I emailed the Holiday Inn that 10C suggested and it is still available.

I am planning on taking a train to London the morning after Rock Werchter.
    the problem is no train from leuven to brussels the night for u to go back to holiday in or any hotel to brussels.u sould book to leuven a hotel,or find a car to go to brussels after show..
    from arras to lille the last train is at 23h54 the first is at 05h26
    see in front page all the link and infos about all europe tour ,train,hotel,etc
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Any Belgium hotel suggestions?

I'd suggest www.priceline.com For some reason people outside Canada and the US don't use it, but you can save a lot of money if you bid on a hotel.

This is where I'm going to book my hotel, but I'll either have to drive back after the show or wait until 5:00 the next morning for a train (since trains stop running b4 PJ is finished).
    giurgia...girrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuppppppp...koukouroukou kou kou..

ok..yes i need tout..i need june to come,, :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Hey peeps, hope you're all well and surviving the volcanic ash :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Hey peeps, hope you're all well and surviving the volcanic ash :D
    Greeks did all couse u didnt help with money..zeus give u all this ash with his thunders.. :twisted:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I just realised I hadn't booked accomodation for Berlin but since I'm going to be flying from there to Frankfurt to make my connection back to Edinburgh at 8am I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't bother. Any suggestions what to do with the time in between PJ finishing and being at the airport? :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i had read somewhere on here that there will be later trains from arras due to the festival.

you people all worry too much, i have hardly anything booked at all! what is booked was done last year mainly :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    i had read somewhere on here that there will be later trains from arras due to the festival.

you people all worry too much, i have hardly anything booked at all! what is booked was done last year mainly :lol:
    your way is the Greek goverments way,all this years...and now we are fucked.. :lol::lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Screw this thread, lets all go see Soundgarden!!
    Brisk. wrote:
    Screw this thread, lets all go see Soundgarden!!
    dont drink and drive!!! 8-)
    hey all..whats for tonight?how u all gonna kill the thoughts of not being June yet? :mrgreen:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    hey all..whats for tonight?how u all gonna kill the thoughts of not being June yet? :mrgreen:

I'm going to spend the evening trying to get my mouth closed after seeing that Soundgarden setlist!! :o
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:

I'm going to spend the evening trying to get my mouth closed after seeing that Soundgarden setlist!! :o
    i put soundgarden from morning,all their albums to listen...i found one more reason why pearl jam is the
    best band in he world...the diference between those 2 bands are so easy to see it..
    I like Soundgarden, but I saw them years ago. NIN opened up for them. NIN blew them away. I like Soundgarden, but not as hyped up for this reunion as others.

Love them on cd, but don't find their live show anything special. Like D sais big difference b/w SG and PJ.
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I like Soundgarden, but I saw them years ago. NIN opened up for them. NIN blew them away. I like Soundgarden, but not as hyped up for this reunion as others.

Love them on cd, but don't find their live show anything special. Like D sais big difference b/w SG and PJ.
    ;)
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening all hope your all well
    not been on for a couple days busy at work
    notice on the last couple pages people talking bout time pj finish in werchter
    some mention after 12 or 2 am
    is the time they on stage an finish confirmed or is that the time rock werchter normally finishes
    ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Red Lukin wrote:
    so,there is no way that pj be on stage before 23:00
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Red Lukin wrote:

cheers man
    that a much later finish than normal so good to know
    ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    I love late shows. Bonnaroo festival in the US has music til 4:00, or sometimes 5:00 and 6:00. Nothing like being up that late listening to good music.

Hard Rock calling looks disappointing..looks like the acts end at like 10-11pm.
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I love late shows. Bonnaroo festival in the US has music til 4:00, or sometimes 5:00 and 6:00. Nothing like being up that late listening to good music.

That's the way it has to be for shows in London. Aside from the noise curfew, the tube shuts down at around midnight and it'd be a total bitch for so many people to get home afterwards.

Not me, I'm 1 bus ride away :P
    Hinn wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

That's the way it has to be for shows in London. Aside from the noise curfew, the tube shuts down at around midnight and it'd be a total bitch for so many people to get home afterwards.

Not me, I'm 1 bus ride away :P
    ill walk after the show :D
    hey all..enjoy your sunday :) and wish less ash from volcano today