euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Red Lukin wrote:
    arras - brussels,done...now..

nothing left,nothing left.. :D

done booking your whole trip D?
    like 98%..all the flights and hotels was book months ago,the trains,like amsterdam-berlin,paris-arras.arras-brussels,i was waiting for the date for the tix was open for book them...only the dublin - belfast left,and a bus in spain..but its easy..when there are open,,ill shoot tix :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140

Blinking 'eck Dimi :D:D You can tell you're in the military :lol:
    You gone for the early expensive train then?
    Who else is going from Arras to Werchter?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Cool you got your poster to fit nicely into your pack, but not cool how you treat them :D

When you get home you should store them flat. I got one of these, and I'm sure you can find soemthing similar in the UK (just be sure it's acid free) http://www.brodart.ca/supplies/archival ... ster%2bbox

Mine's full of posters I need to get framed ; )

I know, I only have a few, that one, a Manchester 09 and a Them Crooked Vultures poster from Plymouth in December but all are in tubes still. I will have to get a folio case to put them in, especially if I buy the ones from the shows I go to this summer.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Blinking 'eck Dimi :D:D You can tell you're in the military :lol:
    You gone for the early expensive train then?
    Who else is going from Arras to Werchter?
    yep,early expensive 1st class..... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    1st class huh, and people were calling me a princess :lol:
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hello everyone!!

Hope you are all well! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:
    1st class huh, and people were calling me a princess :lol:
    was 73 euros the 1st class 70 second class,,i said what the hell..lets wear a tie and travel.. :D

42141158072429369115450.jpg
    Hello everyone!!

Hope you are all well! :)

Hey, how's you? :)
    Im meh! lol :lol:

5 weeks untill i leave for New york, can't fucking wait!!!! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Aright, alright...rub that salt in a little harder ;):lol:
    Nah man, you're gonna have a blast :D
    dottles wrote:

Sorry i dont mean to rub it in i'm just soo excited as ive not got anything else on this year execpt all me pj trips!! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

Sorry i dont mean to rub it in i'm just soo excited as ive not got anything else on this year execpt all me pj trips!! ;)

I'm joking lovely, it's cool and lets be honest I am jealous!
    5 weeks untill i leave for New york, can't fucking wait!!!! 8-)[/quote]

Nah man, you're gonna have a blast :D[/quote]

Sorry i dont mean to rub it in i'm just soo excited as ive not got anything else on this year execpt all me pj trips!! ;)[/quote]

I'm joking lovely, it's cool and lets be honest I am jealous![/quote]

8-) Il try and get some good pictures while im there!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Yeah, you need to be winning the lottery :D just for us lot!
    I am not hardcore enough to do the whole race to the rail thing, admire those that do, but just never done it myself, I find it kind of scary, so will be investing in a camera with a decent zoom before June :D
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, you need to be winning the lottery :D just for us lot!
    I am not hardcore enough to do the whole race to the rail thing, admire those that do, but just never done it myself, I find it kind of scary, so will be investing in a camera with a decent zoom before June :D

Oh the lotto heres hopeing!

yeh ive never been at the rail myself, normally in the middle of the standing , though this june/july i think il try get closer this time round.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Page 500..holy cow!

When you fine Euro jammers awaken I'm curious if you can help me another time. It looks like I'm trying to book my Leuven hotel or B&B too late. Looks like the're all sold out or very expensive.

Does anyone know any hotels in Leuven, Belgium that are available (for Jul 3-5)?

If not what do you think my best options are? I'll have a rental car so I doubt driving in and out of Brussels is the best bet.
    morning all.so u got a car in belgium?i guess is better to book in brussels..leuven is so expensive
    Dublin tickets avail at Ticketmast.ie...
    morning all.so u got a car in belgium?i guess is better to book in brussels..leuven is so expensive

Thanks D - I've been looking all morning at B&B's around Werchter and Leuven and they're all booked. Considering staying in Antwerp or Brussels. Any idea if trains go from Leuven to Brussels after the show (ie 1-2am)?
    Red Lukin wrote:

Thanks D - I've been looking all morning at B&B's around Werchter and Leuven and they're all booked. Considering staying in Antwerp or Brussels. Any idea if trains go from Leuven to Brussels after the show (ie 1-2am)?
    00:08 is the last.04:55 is the first in the morning .thats the problem there..no late trains from leuven..
    in 1st page of the this thread are all infos about belgium trains..and this show as we know will finnish around 1-2 in the morning
    Ello, how is everyone?
    Hope all is well.

Is it 10 weeks today we'll be in Belfast? :D

On hotels in Leuven, my hotel still has rooms, the Mercure, it doesn't feature in most searches as it only opened last week but it is a tad expensive.
    dottles wrote:
    Ello, how is everyone?
    Hope all is well.

On hotels in Leuven, my hotel still has rooms, the Mercure, it doesn't feature in most searches as it only opened last week but it is a tad expensive.

Awesome - what's the website...is it a nice hotel? I found one in leuven, but it's a very low budget and very expensive. I don't mind paying a lot, but as long as it's half decent.

edit: like every other hotel it's not available on July 3rd...hmm
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello, how is everyone?
    Hope all is well.

Awesome - what's the website...is it a nice hotel? I found one in leuven, but it's a very low budget and very expensive. I don't mind paying a lot, but as long as it's half decent.

edit: like every other hotel it's not available on July 3rd...hmm
    mercure
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/be/holiday ... 2010-07-05

hotel in leuven
    http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... gin=disamb
    Thanks D - yea those are really expensive, especially if you wanna stay for 2 nights...seems like staying over on the 3rd really drives up the price.

Looks like the best best is to stay in Brussels..then I could either drive to the festival or wait to take the 5:00 train back in the morning.

Any bars in Leuven serving til 4am on Sunday's? :D
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Thanks D - yea those are really expensive, especially if you wanna stay for 2 nights...seems like staying over on the 3rd really drives up the price.

Looks like the best best is to stay in Brussels..then I could either drive to the festival or wait to take the 5:00 train back in the morning.

i know..now are double price..i think the festival will finnish late,so around 2 will be in leuven..if i have news ill tell u..about bar(i dont think this happens).i sneak uin my room...(depense if a friend comes,and she sneak in :) )
    Booking.com seems very expensive my rate was only £80 a night directly with the hotel, but you're right they have no availability on the 3rd.
    There are two Mercure's, one is on the outskirts of the town, and this new one in the centret is the one I am staying at -
    http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-7862-mercure-leuven-center/index.shtml
    Red Lukin wrote:

i know..now are double price..i think the festival will finnish late,so around 2 will be in leuven..if i have news ill tell u..about bar(i dont think this happens).i sneak uin my room...(depense if a friend comes,and she sneak in :) )

girls sneaking in your room Dimi - tut tut tut :lol:;)
    is anyone out there from Barcelona?need info about something
    from airport to catalunya metro station train goes directly?or better take aerobus?
    and the way back?i fly early to bilbao at 9th,is in metro station catalunya,or in placa catalunya taxis?
    my hotel is there..
    thanks
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

girls sneaking in your room Dimi - tut tut tut :lol:;)
    no no ,she is just a friend, u will meet her on tour..we was together last year in O2 :)
    Haha D - no I wouldn't want to interrupt you and a girl ; )

No Spain for me...I really wanted to go, but the gf wanted to stay in France for a while..she thought I was being too crazy going from country to country..she's right as I should probably chill out a bit.

Maybe Spain another time.

Dot - I'm with ya...that website seems crazy..I wouldn't mind paying your price, but I want 2 nights..less travel etc. Maybe I'll drive from Brussels or break into a bar in Leuven :twisted: