euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    To be fair money for a ticket shouldn't be hard to get hold off, both flights came to a total of £26 :lol:

Plus I have never been to Ireland even though it's 1 hour on a plane.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    So, we any closer on the train front?
    I might have a lift between places, but not sure yet, and it would be cool to be with you guys.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    I might have a lift between places, but not sure yet, and it would be cool to be with you guys.
    what?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    what?

Sorry, I was wondering if anyone had decided about trainsto Leuven, I presume we'd all opt for the 12.22 train, but it might mean getting to the festival late.
    A friend is driving home to the Netherlands from Arras and will be heading towards Leuven, he's offered me a lift there along the way if I wanted.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I'm gonna go by surface to Dublin this time. Keeping grounded. Well, except that part across the Irish channel, anyway.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    what?

Sorry, I was wondering if anyone had decided about trainsto Leuven, I presume we'd all opt for the 12.22 train, but it might mean getting to the festival late.
    A friend is driving home to the Netherlands from Arras and will be heading towards Leuven, he's offered me a lift there along the way if I wanted.
    who?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hinn wrote:
    I'm gonna go by surface to Dublin this time. Keeping grounded. Well, except that part across the Irish channel, anyway.
    driving?
    i think,im gonna take the early train,7:27,,i prefer to be with no strees,and arrive to hotel,check in take a shower and be in the venue on time for AIC...its 40 euros more,this not gonna save me...this tour is too expensive for me already
    dottles wrote:
    who?

Oh, Marco is going home after Arras.
    So you going to opt for the early train then Dimi, I think I'll ponder the times.
    Did you email Rock Werchter?
    Hinn wrote:
    driving?
    Train and ferry. Instead of a 1 hour flight, we'll be doing this for like 6 hours!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    who?

Oh, Marco is going home after Arras.
    So you going to opt for the early train then Dimi, I think I'll ponder the times.
    Did you email Rock Werchter?
    trying to found how..
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@rockwerchter.be">info@rockwerchter.be</a><!-- e --> ??
    dottles wrote:
    info@rockwerchter.be ??
    thanks..i try to found on site but i didnt see contact us link..i sent now a mail
    dottles wrote:
    info@rockwerchter.be ??
    thanks..i try to found on site but i didnt see contact us link..i sent now a mail

:D:D:D

Right I guess I ought to go and get some sleep, am covering the phones early in the office tomorrow so will need to leave home at 7.45am :(
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    info@rockwerchter.be ??

Right I guess I ought to go and get some sleep, am covering the phones early in the office tomorrow so will need to leave home at 7.45am :(
    at 7:45 im in second coffee 8-)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    dottles wrote:

same here - getting up at 5 am during working days 8-)
    what do you need to know about Werchter D?
    Paka wrote:
    dottles wrote:

morning my friend...
    ill arrive brussels at mini station from Arras..from there ill go to leuven
    in belgium train site say louvain.i guess is the same with leuven , right?
    and from mini eurostat the mini station is the same?
    and from leuven at 5th i go to charleroi airport for fly to venice..which is the best way to go?take the train from leuven to brussels zuid and from zuid is there a train to airport directly??..i go to the site of the airport and im confused..and i just show my concert tix and im ok?in th ewercther site say its free the transport inside belgium
    Morning y'all,
    You guys are early birds, I think I love my bed too much to be up at the crack of dawn unless I have to be!
    Sun is shining here, and yep on my second cup of (Starbucks instant) coffee :D
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Paka wrote:

morning my friend...
    ill arrive brussels at mini station from Arras..from there ill go to leuven
    in belgium train site say louvain.i guess is the same with leuven , right?
    and from mini eurostat the mini station is the same?
    and from leuven at 5th i go to charleroi airport for fly to venice..which is the best way to go?take the train from leuven to brussels zuid and from zuid is there a train to airport directly??..i go to the site of the airport and im confused..and i just show my concert tix and im ok?in th ewercther site say its free the transport inside belgium

louvain - leuven - löwen -> all the same place
    isn't it rather "midi" than "mini"? - yes, same as Eurostar.
    what time is your flight on the 5th? this page is helpful: http://www.sncb.be
    you have to change trains at least once if you want to get to Charleroi sud from Leuven (not necessarily "zuid"; check the sncb.be)
    from the railway station charleroi sud you take bus A to the airport (20 min drive; well explained on http://www.charleroi-airport.com/en/pas ... index.html).
    shouldn't be too difficult - language could be the biggest issue in some places..;)
    Paka wrote:
    louvain - leuven - löwen -> all the same place
    isn't it rather "midi" than "mini"? - yes, same as Eurostar.
    what time is your flight on the 5th? this page is helpful: http://www.sncb.be
    you have to change trains at least once if you want to get to Charleroi sud from Leuven (not necessarily "zuid"; check the sncb.be)
    from the railway station charleroi sud you take bus A to the airport (20 min drive; well explained on http://www.charleroi-airport.com/en/pas ... index.html).
    shouldn't be too difficult - language could be the biggest issue in some places..;)
    :D
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Hey can onyone tell me if this is this a UK phone number?

0844 277 4442

It's a Ticketmaster number, but I can't figure out how to call it.
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Hey can onyone tell me if this is this a UK phone number?

0844 277 4442

It's a Ticketmaster number, but I can't figure out how to call it.

You want to use the +44 country code. so the first part is 44844 instead of 0844. I did get an email off Ticketmaster today saying Hyde Park tickets haven't been sent out yet, so it could just be that? I am thinking it wouldn't be too cheap to ring the UK from Canada.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    You want to use the +44 country code. so the first part is 44844 instead of 0844. I did get an email off Ticketmaster today saying Hyde Park tickets haven't been sent out yet, so it could just be that? I am thinking it wouldn't be too cheap to ring the UK from Canada.
    Thanks - that's what I'm trying to do.

I tried calling 011 44 844 277 4442, but it doesn't work. I got an email saying my tickets would not be shipped even though I selected venue pick-up.

First time calling outside Canada or the US...I didn't think it would be such a pain.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited April 2010
    Red Lukin wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Thanks - that's what I'm trying to do.

I tried calling 011 44 844 277 4442, but it doesn't work. I got an email saying my tickets would not be shipped even though I selected venue pick-up.

First time calling outside Canada or the US...I didn't think it would be such a pain.

This is a ticketmaster UK number for booking tickets from outside the UK but presume they could put you through to the right people +44 161 385 3211.

I think 08 numbers only work from inside the UK :?

EDIT: found this number for international customer service +44 (0)161 385 2111. The lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 8.00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 4.00pm (it's currently 4.55pm here)
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    ahh thanks chime - gonna try that right now
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Red Lukin wrote:
    ahh thanks chime - gonna try that right now
    D'oh! My edit wasn't quick enough :oops: ... hope you managed to get through to someone semi-useful ;) :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hey no problem chime, and thanks again for helping out...the first number you gave me said to call 844 499 9999

My silly mistake anyways...I missed the part in brackets

Your tickets, (unless on box office collection or TicketFast), will be dispatched via standard UK post and should arrive no later than five days before the event date.

That's okay though...it was worth it just to hear the girl's lovely accent ;)
    Red Lukin wrote:

That's okay though...it was worth it just to hear the girl's lovely accent ;)
    :D danm sexy that Brittish accent,eh my friend? ;)
    edit :chime is like yellow pages.what ever ask in uk she know it :mrgreen:
    Sexy... British... Accent?

Heh.

There's a few different ones. It just gets worse when you break it down :lol:
    Hinn wrote:
    Sexy... British... Accent?

Heh.

There's a few different ones. It just gets worse when you break it down :lol:
    we dont listen every day so sound sexy to me...and always get worse when u break it down :lol: