euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    hey all..enjoy your sunday :) and wish less ash from volcano today

Indeed D, I dont want this thing rumbling on much longer
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=129181
    anyone need london ticket?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:

I was thinking the same!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

ill take buses,train,swim...but ill be in dublin.. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Yeah, I was thinking of other land/water based ways of getting from place to place on tour!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Ticket for Dublin sorted :D

Just need to get a hotel sorted and it's on :D
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:

Cool :D I'm sure you'll be able to get a hotel sorted
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Cool :D I'm sure you'll be able to get a hotel sorted
    :D
    philthehip wrote:

ill take buses,train,swim...but ill be in dublin.. 8-)[/quote]

D if the plane aint flying then what would be the point of being in Dublin :lol: no planes means no band which means no tour, which im sure wont happen ;)
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    posted this in the spare tickets thread but dimitrispearljam (the champ he is) told me to post here so im making the trip to europe from australia and was just curious if anyone had a spare ticket for berlin for sale. Not fussed if its 10c or not :) thanks
    joely_91 wrote:
    posted this in the spare tickets thread but dimitrispearljam (the champ he is) told me to post here so im making the trip to europe from australia and was just curious if anyone had a spare ticket for berlin for sale. Not fussed if its 10c or not :) thanks
    i hope i have news soon :)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    D if the plane aint flying then what would be the point of being in Dublin :lol: no planes means no band which means no tour, which im sure wont happen ;)[/quote]

I was kinda thinking the same, hope it doesn't come to that, but i'd rather the tour being postponed, than a lot of people missing it. guess we'll just have to live in hope that it goes away :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    philthehip wrote:

D if the plane aint flying then what would be the point of being in Dublin :lol: no planes means no band which means no tour, which im sure wont happen ;)
    only for put me in thisn thought,ill kick your ass,and hung it in Hide park :twisted:
    philthehip wrote:

only for put me in thisn thought,ill kick your ass,and hung it in Hide park :twisted:

It will never happen. it will be all clear by then. The experts say it will be about another of disruption.
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

It will never happen. it will be all clear by then. The experts say it will be about another of disruption.
    now i love u again.. :D
    philthehip wrote:

It will never happen. it will be all clear by then. The experts say it will be about another of disruption.[/quote]
    now i love u again.. :D[/quote]

We will be drinking and having lots of fun in 60 days time with all of our friends and from all over the real world :D
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

now i love u again.. :D[/quote]

We will be drinking and having lots of fun in 60 days time with all of our friends and from all over the real world :D[/quote]

there should be rookie hazing for newbs as well ;)
    satansbed wrote:

Jenny,please help.what the poet means?
    satansbed wrote:

basicly it means, getting first timers very drunk after the shows to welcome them in to the club
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I suggest the "Roxanne" game :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    what game is that
    satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

basicly it means, getting first timers very drunk after the shows to welcome them in to the club
    i m sure ill never understand irisk talking.. :lol:
    Jennytree wrote:
    i dont know whats that..but im in.. :mrgreen:
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Jennytree wrote:

Yeah for the Roxanne game 8-)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    Do explain....
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786

If its the same one we play, you listen to the song roxanne and everytime the name is said you have to take a drink.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.

If its the same one we play, you listen to the song roxanne and everytime the name is said you have to take a drink.
    confirmed...im in :mrgreen:
    There you go D, Scottish air space will be reopened tomorrow and NATS expect UK airspace to be opening from as soon as tomorrow afternoon with Europe later in the week. You can now kick my ass in Hyde Park, Dublin, Belfast, Berlin and Arras :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    There you go D, Scottish air space will be reopened tomorrow and NATS expect UK airspace to be opening from as soon as tomorrow afternoon with Europe later in the week. You can now kick my ass in Hyde Park, Dublin, Belfast, Berlin and Arras :lol:
    Man,im in Airforce,i know this before they announce to Scotland!! 8-)
    and better drink some beers while seating in our not kicked asses :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    Man,im in Airforce,i know this before they announce to Scotland!! 8-)
    and better drink some beers while seating in our not kicked asses :lol:

Beer sounds good :D